Tour with the Princes

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"And you park here." You said. And Suho parked the car in the parking lot under COEX Mall.

You just sighed and faked a smile. "We're here." 

"What the heck is this place?!" Sehun blinked at the dull gray parking lot. You just slapped your hand on your head and groaned loudly. *I'm doomed.*

"The mall." You said and got out of the van first. The rest climbed out and Suho locked the car. The 12 stood in front of you and you just stood there for awhile imagining what drama would they cause to you if all 12 barged in like super models taking the runway.

Well, firstly, you will have many attentions which you so much hated. So, yeah we don't need to know the rest. All that is gonna happen once you stepped in with these 12 princes. You're gonna get a hell lot of attention.

*Oh gosh. I better be prepared of the whispering.* You suddenly sighed and shook your head while resting it on your hand. The princes stood there, baffled at your action. "Erm, you said the mall was suppose to be fun and filled with lots of things and colors! But you lied! All I see is a big dull gray world!" Sehun interrupted your thoughts.

You just shot back at him. "This is not the mall you dummy! This is just the underground parking lot. Can't you tell with all the cars parked around this giant area?!" You spread out your arms for them to recognized it.

And that's when the 12 princes let out all the 'oh~' and 'aaah'. 

"Oh god." You sighed and just start walking. "Let's go." 

"To where?" Xiumin innocently asked. "The mall, of course." You said and went to the underground escalator in the parking lot.

"Wow." The 12 princes examined the new and neat technology that can bring humans up to some place. "Nice. Where does this thing bring us to?" Chen asked.

You just pointed upwards and Chen looked up front. It was time for the 12 of you to get off it. Chen stepped out of the place and gasped at the amazing view in front of him.

"Woah!" All the princes gasped. You just smile at them and mumbled flatly to them. "Welcome to the mall." 

"Cool! Ooh! I spotted a beverage area! Let's go there! I'm thirsty!" Sehun cheered and dragged you off by the arm. "Hey! Wait!" You called out but Sehun ignored you.

You gave up on trying to stop him from pulling you, obviously cause there were stares on the two of you and of course more stares behind the two of you because the other princes were catching up and looking like models or celebrities taking the attention.

Sehun stopped in front of the stall and didn't line up. You noticed that and saw some of the customers who have been waiting for such a long time glared at the two of you. 

You gulped and pulled Sehun's shirt. "Sehun, we should line up first. It's not polite to cut in line." But Sehun just blinked at you, "But, we're not cutting in line. These girls are allowing me to order first." Sehun said and turn to the 3 girls with extreme make up standing in the front and gushing over Sehun's looks.

"Right girls?" He smiled and they squealed and nodded like they were under his power. Just like minions. 

"Neh!" They chirped and made way for the two of you. 

"No Sehun. We shouldn't-" "What do we do now?" Sehun asked. "Hyungs are all hungry and thirsty and what is this black things in this purple potion?" He questioned and the teenage male who was in the front counter frowned at Sehun's dumb knowledge.

Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter