Freaky Boss & Breakfast

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joohae, order is up!" Minhyuk hollered from the bar. And you went over. "Coming!" 

It's been almost a week since you stopped working, due to so many chaotic things that happened you had asked for a break from your workplace. But your boss wasn't so happy about it as now he had forced you to work till midnight on every Saturday and Sunday just to make up for the time you've missed.

"Rough night huh? By the way, where have you been? I miss you! I was so lonely here with awkward girls who wear shorts every night. God, I was in hell for a week. Like, WHERE ON EARTH HAVE YOU BEEN?!" Minhyuk totally lost it and started to rant in front of you with big bold eyes.

You just gave him a look that says he's super weird now. "Oppa, can you pipe it down?" You asked softly and Minhyuk's rant grew bigger, "You want me to pipe down while I'm venting my feelings?!" He roared all of a sudden and the whole bar was dead silent.

Everyone had their eyes on the two of you, "Yah! Keep it down bar kid!" A few drunk men called out and Minhyuk nodded awkwardly and apologized. "Sorry."

"Pfft!" The drunk men rolled their eyes and continue their chat while the other customers averted their gaze from the two of you. You just grabbed Minhyuk by the shoulder and motioned him to come forward.

Minhyuk did as told and you motioned him that you wanted to tell something to his ear, and he gave you his ear. With a deep breath, you screamed in it.

"Babo!" You scolded but not too loud so that it didn't disturb the other customers. Minhyuk flinched and backed away while cupping his left ear. "Yah!" He snapped.

"You idiot!" You glared at him and Minhyuk just look at you getting all fired up. "That is why I told you to pipe down! IDIOT." You gave him the stink eye and shook your head.

Minhyuk just pouted at you. "But..." He started. "But what? You were lonely, I get it. But I had reasons." You said and sighed while leaning yourself onto the bar table.

"So much happened on my birthday night... Things that I didn't even expect to happen." You muttered softly and sighed. Minhyuk just watch and realized that you seem tired than before and he patted your shoulder softly.

"Hey." He called out. You turn your head to him and Minhyuk just questioned you. "Want a Strawberry Mango later?" He smiled at you and you softened up.

"Mm, okay." You nodded and smiled back. 

"YAH! WAITRESS! WHERE IS MY DRINK?!" An angry customer boomed and you jumped slightly from the volume of his voice. You straightened up immediately and bowed to him. "Yes! I'm bringing it over now!"

You hurriedly grabbed the drinks and placed it on the tray. "I'll tell you the rest of my story later with my drink." You turn to Minhyuk and winked.

He just smiled and nodded. You went to the angry customer's table and served him the drinks and apologized profusely about the delay. 

As you finish serving him you sighed in relief, glad that the customer didn't do anything crazy. When you were going to take another order from customers that arrived, your boss appeared in your view.

He was standing right next to the bar where Minhyuk was and Minhyuk seems to be preparing his drink while the boss of yours just sat down, casually watching you. 

You just ignored his stare and continue to take the customer's order. "So, what will it be?" 

"Hmm, I'll have..." The words of the customer blurred out from your hearing as you took a quick glance at the bar, your boss was still staring at you. You feel all awkward with his piercing stare and the fact it sends shivers down your spine. *I feel uncomfortable...* You thought with a sigh.

"Excuse me!" The customer snapped. The girl looked super annoyed and you glance at her. "Oh, yes?"

The girl rolled her eyes and lazily responded. "Did you take down our orders?!" She muttered angrily. *Oh .* You thought with a frown and turn to the customers in front of you.

You gave them an uneasy smile and bowed. "I'm sorry I didn't quite catch on to what you order. Can you please repeat them again?" 

"Ugh. Fine." The girl rolled her eyes again and repeated her orders. You took extra caution and tried not to think too much about your boss piercing stare towards you. 

Meanwhile, Minhyuk was at the bar pouring out the boss's drink into a martini cup. "Here boss." He handed it over to him and the boss nodded, his gaze still fixed on you. Minhyuk just curiously followed his gaze.

Once he realized that the boss was watching you, Minhyuk frowned slightly and stare back at his boss. But the boss turn to him at that exact moment and Minhyuk casually looked away as if he was just glancing at something from faraway.

Minhyuk averted his gaze to the cups and became worried as he made the next drink. *Why was boss looking at-* 

"Joohae." The boss's voice cut in, surprising Minhyuk. "Huh?" Minhyuk looked up at his boss, surprised.

"Hello boss." Your voice entered Minhyuk's ears and Minhyuk turn to his side, just realizing you were here. *Oh, that scared me. And I thought he was a mind reader.* 

"Remember the time for tomorrow's shift." He reminded and you nodded with an unwary smile. "Yes boss. Oh, and Minhyuk here are the orders for table 1." You pass Minhyuk the list of drinks you jotted down.

"Oh, okay. And here are the orders for the top floor, table 8." He passed you 5 drinks and you grabbed them immediately and hurriedly went away, wanting to get out of your boss's sight as soon as possible.

*That was scary.* You thought while climbing up the stairs. *The boss is creepy.*

The next day you woke up at 6am, frying eggs and for the first time made a success out of it. Your phone beep all of a sudden, signaling that a new message had come.

You finished placing the fried eggs on the plate and reached for your phone. You opened up the message and read it.

It was Minhyuk, his response for the story you told him. You told him about Sumin's plan on your birthday night and lied to him about 12 boys living in your house for awhile because they were transferred students which surprised Minhyuk, he even tried to offer a place in his since he knew how small your place was.

But you immediately declined it and came up with a reason that the boys are like monkeys and even threathened Minhyuk that if they stayed with him all his favorite cups and private possession will be destroyed in a day and you knew how much Minhyuk love his collection of different cups, so of course he didn't offer anymore.

But he mentioned about meeti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter