"Do you hate me?"

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Joohae." A voice called out.

Your eyes fluttered open and you tried to take a clearer picture of the perosn in front of you. When your vision became clearer, D.O stood in front of you with Lay, Suho and Xiumin. The 4 of them were all standing in a patient manner and you sat up immediately, surprise from this visit.

"What's going on? You guys have been giving me long stares and barging into my room... Seriously? Again?" You stare at them in disbelief as you realized they had just barged into your room without your permission.

"Come on guys, today is a Saturday. I need my rest." You groaned and lay back down pulling up the covers over your head. 

Lay just glanced at D.O and D.O nodded at him. In one second you felt a giant pang on your head. 

"OW!" 

You shot up from bed and glared at them, "What's that for?! That hurt!" "Well if you want to rest, you can rest." Suho spoke and you just stare at him with a look that says, 'And?'

"But," Xiumin began and D.O smirked. "You need to take your princess lessons, as promised from yourself. We made a deal, remember?" 

"Right..." You just stare at them totally not happy with your deal with them, "And why did I ever agreed to it?" You sighed and Lay just shrugged. "You're probably just desperate." 

"Yeah, totally." The others agreed while nodding their heads, you just sat there in your bed with bed hair, looking unamused. "Okay. Get out. I need to tidy up." You got out of bed and was going to walk to your bathroom but the 4 of them blocked your way.

You just blinked at them. They just stare back at you, you had a puzzled look and asked. "Um, I need to get in the bathroom in order to tidy myself up. Can you guys please move?"

But the 4 of them just shook their heads and smiled happily at you. "Today, we'll be teaching your new moruning routine." Xiumin held up some cool gadget that was strapped on his wrist, which made it look like a watch. He pushed a button and the gadget lit up and a ray of blue light shown as it scanned your body.

You were used to this gadget scanning thing so you just stood still, unfazed nor surprised by it. 

The gadget beeped and Xiumin nodded, "I've sent the records to you guys already." The others then checked their own gagdets that was strapped onto their wrists, the exact same gadget as Xiumin. 

D.O had a sour face on like he just saw something disgusting and you just frowned at that. *That can't be good.* You scanned the others and Lay was nodding as he read through the records, while Suho had a judging look on as he stare at you and back to the gadget.

Xiumin was already done reading through and just stood there, smiling at you. You look super confused and felt insecure. "Erm, what's going on now? Why did you guys just scanned me?"

"Oh no worries. We're just making sure of something. We promise we won't hurt you." Xiumin smiled at you. "Well, we won't hurt you a lot." D.O added and you just gaped at him. You started to became worried of this new routine they are gonna give you.

"Well, that sounds so not safe." You said blankly and shook your head. "Can I reject this offer?"

"It's not an offer. It's a deal you made with me. Remember?" D.O spoke while turning his gaze to you and smirked. "Now, let's get started." 

"No thank you. I'll just go for the bathroom outside." You said and started to run for the door, but before you could grab the doorknob someone had already wrapped his arms around and lifted you up. It was Lay, he had tossed you over his shoulders and secured your body on him.

"YAH! I DON'T WANT THIS NEW ROUTINE!" You screamed. "No worries, you'll be fine Joohae!" Suho cheered and you just glare at him. "That smile can't save everything you know! Don't lie to me!"

"Aish! So noisy. Lay get her in the tub, Xiumin go and prepare the water and everything. Suho, the tools!" D.O ordered, but you heard the last part and panicked while yelling, "TOOLS?! WHAT TOOLS?!"

But everybody ignored you and Lay started to entered your bathroom ready to place you in the tub as Xiumin the water and prepared everything. 

"OWTCH! NO!"

"GRAB HER!"

"AHHHH!"

Chanyeol stop strumming his guitar and glanced upwards to the stairs where your room was and had a quizzical look on his face, Kris came walking in the living room and sat down on the couch on the opposite direction of Chanyeol.

Kris grabbed for the remote and turn on the TV, opening the channel of sports, a basketball competition was shown on it and Kris watched in silence.

"Hey hyung." Chanyeol called out, "What's going on up there?" 

Kris just turn to Chanyeol for a moment and shrugged as he turn his gaze back to the TV. "Who knows, I heard D.O and Joohae made a deal. In my guess I think he's going to give her a princess makeover or something. And I'm guessing he's giving her princess lesosns later." 

"Why do you say that?" Chanyeol raised a brow and Kris just turn to him then bopped his head to a direction where Chanyeol's gaze followed, there was a stack of books set on the other side of the living room where one particular table is fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter