First Pizza Experience

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You happily skipped home and slammed the door while calling out to the boys.

"I'm home!" You said and took off your shoes, Chanyeol came down from the stairs with his guitar and smiled. "Welcome home." 

You just smile at him and happily walked pass him and to the kitchen, Chanyeol followed you to the kitchen and raised a brow. "You seem happy." 

"That's cause I am." You said while opening the refriegerator, but your smile disappeared as you sighed while closing the door. "What happened to the milk?" You asked and stare at the empty milk carton in the trash can. 

"Oh, I used it all up to make pancakes this morning." D.O appeared behind Chanyeol, he walked towards you and handed a grocery list. You stare down at it for a second before taking it from him. 

"What the.." You muttered under your breath. "Yah, what's all this about?" You shoved the grocery list back in his face. D.O raised a brow at you and shrugged. "It's the grocery list. What's your deal?"

"My deal is that I'm going to be broke if you boys continue to torture me with this list and the living expenses. I have a life to live you know? I can't afford, 10 cartons of milk and Woah! There is no way my kitchen can stuff at least 50 amounts of snacks." You snapped at them while crossing your arms.

At that moment, Sehun poked his head in. "But those snacks are delicious." 

"And unhealthy plus they are expensive! NO!" You said and tore the list in front of them, the boys gasped and you just tossed it in the trash bin. "Alright, we need to lay some house rules in here." You said while slamming your hands on the table top.

The boys jumped from it. You took a deep breath and yelled with all your might. "FAMILY MEETING!" 

The boys from above stopped playing their music, and blinked at one another. Chen sighed as he stopped singing. "What now?" He got up and left the room with Baekhyun who exchanged glances with Lay, both of them shrugged their shoulders and got up, following Chen down.

Suho who stopped reading his book snapped it shut and came down the stairs with Xiumin who was busy playing with his powers in the bathroom. Kai who was taking a nap woke up with Kris who was listening to music by the living room sighed. He plugged out the earphones and got up.

The boys all gathered to the kitchen with you standing in the middle. All eyes were on you. 

"You called?" Kai asked while yawning. "It better be important or you're dead meat." He said while giving you the lazy eye.

"It is important! From today onwards, you boys have to work!" You exclaimed loudly and the twelve boys were silent forawhile before responding together. "No thanks." 

"No no! You guys have to work! Are you guys seriously going to let your stepsister do all the work? The bills and foods and everything?!" You flared your hands in the air while glaring at them and they just gave you a strange look before nodding together.

"Why do we have to work? We're princes, not workers." Sehun said and you frowned at him. *What a spoiled brat. In fact, all of them are.* 

"Yeah but you're princes on EXO planet. This is Earth we're talking about! You guys aren't princes you have to work! Just like I do every night. Electricity bills are more expensive by the month because you boys kept using the TV and Xiumin here always forgot to turn off the lights in the bathroom!" You shot a look to Xiumin who gave you a confused look. 

"What's a bill?" He asked and you inwardly groaned, cringing at their stubbornness. "Oh my gosh.." You slapped a hand on your head. "Hey, is the meeting over? I'm hungry now." Luhan asked and D.O sighed. "She tore up the grocery list, and we have no more ingredients for dinner."

"WHAT?! Why would you do that?!" Luhan gasped and you just rolled your eyes. "Trust me, that grocery list belongs in the trash can with all of you, you spoiled brats!" "Yah! That's not nice!" Sehun snapped and you shot him a glare to make him shut up.

"Well, what are we going to do for dinner now?" Lay asked. "We can order pizza!" Tao suggested happily, "I never tried one before but the comercials make it look so tasty, can we order it Joohae?" Tao turn to you with shining eyes. 

"No." You snapped and Tao pouted. "Please? We never tried it before, it will be our first time!" He tried persuading you and you glance at the other brothers who nodded in agreement. Everybody wanted pizza.

You softened, *It's their first time...? Gosh, why am I doing this to myself?*

"Fine.. Pizza for tonight only!" You said and the boys cheered. "Whooo!" Tao howled and the other boys joined along. "But!" You added and the cheering stop. "After today, you guys promise me to find a job and work." 

"And if we don't?" Chen asked. "We'll rely on a low budget meal, no more snacks and delicious foods. No more milk, no more orange juice, no more roasted chicken!"

"What?! No more chicken?" Kai's eyes rounded in shock.

"No more juice?!" Chanyeol gasped in horror at the sound of that.

"No more PANCAKES FROM D.O HYUNG?!" The maknaes chorused together and you nodded. "Yep." 

The boys gasped together in horror, "You're one evil person." Sehun pointed a finger at you while squinting his eyes at you shaking his head. You shrugged at him with an innocent look. "Oh wells, choose wisely. Get a job! Or those items are remove from the house!" You snapped and eyed the boys.

They had a worried look on their face as they contemplate about it. There was a good pause but finally they had came to a decision.

"FIne.." They mumbled dryly obviously not happy about it. You smirked at that and smiled. "Good. Now, what kind of pizza do you guys want?" You asked and the atmosphere changed back to a happy one.

"Ooh! Ooh! Pepperoni with the cheese filled!" Tao exclaimed loudly. "Hawaiian pizza! I'm curious about the yellow stuff on it!" Suho said. "Oh, that's pineapple. It's a kind of fruit. Some people hate it while some love it, but sure." 

"Do you like it?" Suho asked and you shrugged. "I don't mind it. But I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter