New Students?!

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You peeked your head out of the curtains and scanned your front yard.

Green leaves. Soft grass. Blooming flowers. 

Your usual front yard is the same and you smiled widely while fully pushing open your curtains, revealing your hiding spot. *YES! THOSE IDIOTS ARE GONE!* 

You happily skipped out of your house and start skipping to school.

"Morning, mrs. Cho!" You shouted happily to the old lady who is your neighbour. Mrs. Cho, the old lady who is quietly reading her newspaper looked up and smile. But her mind went thinking something else. *Strange. Usually she would bump into my trash cans and fall over then get up and greet me. But today, hmmm, I guess luck is with her.* She smiled and continued her reading. And yes, she was indeed right. Luck is sure definitely with you today.

You made your way into the school halls and beamed brightly to everybody. Students gave you weird stares as if you were the new kid that just loves smiling.

But you ignored all their rude stares to you and just went to your locker. You twirled in the combination to your locker and pulled out your needed books.

While pulling out books you might need, and stuffing books that you don't need into your locker. You accidentally grabbed onto something cardboard material and stopped. *Hmm? What's this?* 

You looked down and pulled out the box. *Oh, this.* Your eyes landed on the purple present box in your hand. *I forgot to unwrap it.* You sighed and just smile.

*Maybe later!* 

Smiling, you shut your locker and went straight to class. You sat at the back seat next to the window as usual and kept quiet. You quietly hummed your favorite tune to yourself while pulling out your notebook and pen.

While continuing to write down your personal goals in life, you stopped halfway when one of the students bumped into you while moving a big desk in. 

"Ow." You softly mumbled as you rubbed your sore spot. *Stupid guy who never learns his morals.* You sighed and just ignored him. But then, you stopped writting halfway and spun around immediately.

A giant big table at the back of your seat. *HOLY MOLY!* Your eyes widened at the giant table. 

*What the-?! Are we doing some sort of experiment in class today?!* You wondered and just scratched your head, puzzled. 

But then just as you were about to spun around, you felt someone walking in class and heard shrieks and gasps. 

"Omo omo!"

"OHMYLORD! DID I DIED AND JUST GONE TO HOTTIESVILLE?!" 

"EEEEK!"

You rolled your eyes and sighed. *Probably just SHINee coming in our class or whatever.* You waved the matter away and just turned to the front. While turning to the front you bumped your pen down and bent to pick it up.

Once you did, you stopped halfway and felt shadows towering above you. You slowly looked up and heard gasps from your classmates.

Once you met eyes with those 12 familiar faces. Your eyes widened. *Oh no.* 

One of them smirked. "Oh yeah." 

You just jumped up from your seat and pointed to them, "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE?!" You yelled and they just shrugged at you. "Attending to school. What else?"

That's when you realized your school's uniform on their bodies. *These boys..* "Look, leave me alone, kay? I have a pretty much messed up life and I'm still trying to solve it. You guys coming in is not helping me at all!" 

"Okay. We'll help you when you're done coming home with us, sis." said Sehun and the class shrieked.

"SIS?!" 

You just sighed in frustration and just grabbed your hair. *I can sense the drama coming.* 

"Look," You glared at them. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter