Detention with Sehun

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You stopped in front of the detention classroom and sighed loudly at the thought of pranking Chen this morning. *.* You entered the detention room and scanned the area.

Seems like nobody has entered yet, which is counted as normal, no delinquents has ever been punctual to detention before. Who wanted to be punctual for detention? 

You just went through the far end corner and sat down on the dusty seat, blew off the dust from the table and made a disgusted face as you saw some little gray dusts floating around. Coughing when a few dusts entered your nose. "Ack!" You tried to spit it out and start to cough some more.

"What are you doing you fool?" A voice spoke and you stopped coughing, *This voice..* You looked up and there was Sehun standing at the doorway with his two hands tucked in his blazer pockets. "Is this some common thing you humans do on this dirty planet?" He asked while making his way towards your table.

You just straightened yourself as he came over, his usual poker face resting on his face. *That dang poker face only changes when Luhan is around. Psh. Poker face freak.*

"Why are you here?" You avoided his question and Sehun didn't seem to notice it and tossed his bag onto the table next to you lazily, he pulled open the chair in front of your table and sat on it.

He flipped his hair and stared at you, you just watched him with a gaping mouth. "Seriously?" You asked with a judging look. "Did you have to act like all bad boy-ish now?" You asked making weird hand motions trying to define what 'bad boy-ish' is.

Sehun just gave you a strange look and you just put on a blank face. "Never mind." 

"Anyways," He spoke while his fingers casually played with your keychain clipped on your bagpack, looping his hand through it and twisting it around his fingers. 

"I got a weird paper from a lady dressed up in purple today." "The witch?" Your head perked up at that description.

"Huh?" Sehun gave you a confused look.

"Old? Naggy voice?" You asked again.

"Yeah, sort of. She was yelling at me just because I just responded to a girl, and she suddenly cried and ran down the hall. That witch must have thought I bullied that girl, that's cause she came in at the wrong timing. So I got this slip which, well, I don't think I deserve this stupid detention class." Sehun said with his usual poker tone, no emotions, no nothing. 

He slapped his slip on the table and stare at it blankly. "So fool..." He started. "Why are you here and coughing like a maniac just now?" 

You coughed sarcastically at that and eyed Sehun with a death glare, "Yah. You aliens need to learn some manners. Are you sure you got the right girl? If someone is related to me I don't think they lack manners this low.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter