Princes Moved In

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When detention was over, Kai and you walked out of the school building and there you meet the rest of the other princes.

They just looked up and smirked at you. "So, let's go home." 

You just gawked at them for claiming your home their home. "Oh no." You mumbled with a sigh. Kai just laughed and went to his brothers' side. He looked up at you with a smile and you just eyed him.

"Oh no! I know we agreed to start over. But there is no way my little house can fit all 12 of you! I don't even have any guest rooms for all 12 too! So, nu-uh! No way!" You waved your arms frantically in the air and the princes just smiled at you.

"So, you're really not gonna let us stay in your home?" Suho asked and you just crossed your arms with your chin held up high. "Yep." You nodded right at them.

Suho just smirked. *We'll let's just see about that.* 

You just blinked at him. *Why is he smirking like that?* 

About a few minutes later.

"I can't believe I'm doing this." You grumbled as you continue to fried the kimchi fried rice in the kitchen. 

"Is the food done yet?" Sehun hollered. "No! Just watch your movie!" You yelled back from the kitchen. "Hey! Do you have more of this orange liquid?" Chanyeol called.

You just sighed and rolled your eyes. "Is it finished?" You asked. "Yep!" The 12 replied. You just slapped your forehead. "Nope. Ran out. I'll buy more later!" You said and turn off the stove.

You poured the fried kimchi rice into the 12 plates. You placed the chopsticks and spoons onto it and set it on the table. "Come and eat!" You yelled and the 12 piled in the kitchen.

"Woah! Something smells great!" Xiumin happily lunged for the first plate and sat down onto the chair. You just sat on yours and smiled. "Thanks." 

Xiumin took one big bite and closed his eyes to savor the momnet. "Mmm! Delicious!" He said and you chuckled. "Thanks. But you don't have to pretend my food is seriously YUCK." You said and Chen just sat down next to you.

"If Xiumin said it's delicious. Then it must be delicious." Chen said and you looked up at him. "What?" 

Chen just looked at you. "Xiumin is the food master. He can tell whether a food is delicious or not. Hell he could even sniff a good food just a few feet away. So, if he says its delicious. It's delicious." Chen smiled and scooped up a big spoon of it. 

The fried rice entered his mouth and you blinked at him. Chen chewed onto it and swallowed. He turn to you and big smile was spread across his face. "It's delicious. Well done, princess." 

That made you blushed and you just silently ate your food. The rest sat down and dig in too. All of them complimented on your food and Xiumin was the first to finish his. "Second please!" He said and you just raised a brow at him but laughed at last.

"Here. You can have mine while I run down to the supermarket." You said and passed your bowl to him. You got up from your seat and took your coat. You grabbed the housekeys and put on your converses.

"Where are you going?" Kai asked as he leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. You just looked up at him then smiled. "No where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter