Detention with Kai

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang and Kai got up from his seat. He went pass your table and kicked it while walking pass it. You jumped from your sleep and looked up. "Huh? What happened?" 

Kai just rolled his eyes, "Detention, slowpoke. Hurry up." He muttered under his breath, and loud so that you can hear it. You just sighed and kept your books while cursing him under your breath. 

Sumin went over with her gang of girls and she smirked at you. "Ha! He definetely hates you!" said Sumin and cackled. You just rolled your eyes. "I never even wanted his love or likes. Psh. Weirdo." You shot back at Sumin, pissed off at her nosy mouth, she just always have to stick her nose in everybody's business.

You slung your bag over your shoulders and got passed her, but as you did she purposely kicked your back leg and you yelped in pain while losing your balance. 

"Ah!" You cried out and landed on the ground. Sumin towered over you with her gang and smirked. Soon, her face showed evil and fury. "You should be more careful with that mouth. If you don't, you don't know what will come your way." She warned and snorted. "Let's go girls." She said and sashayed out of the classroom with her chin up high.

The other girls just shot you evil looks in disgust for talking back to their one and only worshipper. 

"Crazy girls. Oww." You got up and sighed, you rubbed your sore spot and tried getting up. You finally got up and dusted your uniform. "I hate my life." You muttered softly and half-limp half-walk out of the classroom.

As you tried getting to the detention room, the princes were standing far away from you. They have witnessed everything that you've been through with Sumin. She was indeed evil.

"Kai, you better check her leg later when you're in detention with her." Suho ordered. Kai rolled his eyes, "Aish, no way." He said. "Kai." Kris eyed him. 

Kai just sighed once more and nodded. "Fine. Gosh." He acted all pissed and disgust that he had to take responsibility of it. But deep down inside, Kai was worried to death about your leg. Does that mean you won't be able to walk anymore. He had heard your cry in pain as soon as he got out of the classroom, the others heard it too and came to your classroom, only to witnessed what Sumin had done to you and the words she said.

Kai got in the detention room and scanned the room. He spotted you in a corner by the window, writing or doodling stuffs into your notebook again. Kai frowned slightly and went over.

Kai casually placed his bag on the table next to you with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter