Sweetheart Princess

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After yesterday's news about the Sweetheart Dance, everyone in school was already buzzing about who will be crown as Sweethear Princess for this dance.

You grunted as you had just came to school and to your locker and the morning bell has not rung yet. Reason why you woke up so early today is because of D.O wanting to reach school early as he had set all of your house alarm clock 3 hours earlier,  so you had slept in at 11:30 last night, which you thought it was 11:30, but the real time was 8:30.

And when you woke up you almost had a heart attack because this was the first time you had woken up so early in the morning. And D.O himself barged into your room, being all sunshine and happy. So you knew at last.

Everybody was talking about the most popular girl in your school being crown Sweetheart Princess, which was Lee Sumin. You groaned softly at the mention of her name, especially what she had done to you.

But it seems like nobody knew about it, because you had expected the whole school to laugh at you. But you figured that nobody watched that channel so you had to thank God for that.

"Hey Joohae!" Xiumin appeared next to you with a soccer ball in his hands and Luhan was behind him. Both of them were dressed in jerseys and you blinked at that. "Erm, what's with the ball and those outfits?" You asked.

"Oh! This?" Luhan smiled at you then explained it.

"Tryouts are today for the soccer team. We're planning to get in." 

You nodded at that. "You guys any good?" You asked. Xiumin snorted at that. "Yah. We play way extreme than you earthlings okay?" He said and you turned to him. "Hey, I'm your half-princess!" You scolded.

"Awww! You finally admit that you're a princess." Luhan chuckled and you tossed your textbook to him and Luhan's fast reflexes caught it before it could collided with his face.

Luhan gave you the stink eye and stuck his tongue out at you. "Bluek!"

Which only made you even more pissed off and you slammed your locker shut and snatched your textbook from him. "Aish!" You said and walked off.

Luhan and Xiumin chuckled then walked off. You went to the music room and sat down on your usual seat, today, your first period was music and you somehow had the same period as Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was already in the music room, but you hadn't noticed him, because you're still pissed at Luhan for giving you the stink eye. 

Baekhyun stopped playing the piano and looked up, the girls who were googling at him, smiled as their prince charming had finally looked up. Could it be that their prince charming would notice them?

But they were so dumbfounded when Baekhyun got up and walked up to you. Their jaws dropped immediately and they cursed you under their breath. 

"." One of them spat and another sighed. "He's so hot when he's walking to her like that. I wish I were her." 

Baekhyun came up to you when you were just muttering some not so nice words about Luhan as you took out your stuff one by one while slamming it down on your lap.

When you had zipped up your bag and place it down on the ground, you grunted and whispered something mean about Luhan. "Psh! Stupid Luhan and his reflexes!" You said and looked up.

But that was a bad idea as you almost fall back on your seat. You gasped real loudly when two puppy eyes greeted you. "Omo! BAEKHYUN!" You yelped and clamped both of your hands over your mouth as your eyes widened as big as saucers.

Baekhyun jumped a little and was startled by your sudden outburst. He didn't plan to scare you, his plan was just to surprise you. 

But it seems like you turn his surprise into a screaming fest. Now the whole class was giving the two of you evil glares, except for Baekhyun's minions, they were just sighing dreamily at him the entire time.

Baekhyun smiled and giggled. "Looks like someone is easily shocked." He said before sitting down right next to the empty seat beside you.

You playfully slapped him on his arm when he sat down. "Yah! Don't do that ever again! I nearly got a heart attack because of you!" 

Baekhyun just laughed at that. "No promises." You just gave him the evil eye and he gave you a look, telling you that he's not afraid of whatever mean things you were gonna do to him.

"Aish!" You sighed, knowing that you a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter