Note To Self: NEVER PRANK ON CHEN. EVER.

Princes of EXO Planet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Oh great. Another prince here to tease me.* 

"What do you want Chen?" You asked while rubbing your bruised forehead, Chen just shrugged and smile at you. "Nothing much. I actually was just walking around. Observing this planet of yours. And wow some of you don't know how to use a toilet. Have you been in there? It's so disgusting!" 

"Well, the girl's toilet is pretty clean. I don't know about the guy's toilet." You said. 

"Right! The girl's toilet! I haven't been there yet. Let me go check it out now." He snapped his fingers as if he solved a puzzle and your eyes widened in shock. As Chen was about to leave you immediately threw yourself in front of him, arms spread out wide.

"You can't go there!" You stopped him and Chen just stare down at you. "Why can I?"

*Seriously?!* You stare at him in shocked. *And they call me dumb! Ugh!*

"Dude!" You pushed his chest and Chen just stare at you in shock. "Dude? What the heck is that language?" He asked while rubbing the spot you pushed. "And what was that for?"

You just sighed and came closer to him, Chen watch as you walk closer in front of him and he just waited for what you were going to do next. But he hadn't expect that move from you as you lifted up your right hand in front of him and flicked his forehead.

"Ow!" He winced and shielded that spot with both his hands.

"You dummy." You said with a judging look and Chen just stare at you, baffled. "What was that for? It hurt!" He whined like a kid and you just shook your head with a smile. "Dude, check your gender before entering another gender's toilet. And don't come looking for me when the old witch catches you. You're on your own when that happens." You gave him a warning and walked off, going to the midlde hallway to find the milk machine.

"Hey!" Chen called out to you. You didn't turn back to face him. *Just keep walking Joohae. If you stop it will be the biggest regrets of your life. He is an annoying prince. So don't look back.* You focus your view to the front. 

"Yah!" He called out again and you just walked faster. Chen saw the sudden speed in your footsteps and started to chase after you.

You heard his footsteps getting louder and louder, hinting he was getting close, which made you panick and started to run. 

"Yah! Stop running!" He yelled and dashed forward towards you. You just kept running and running. *Don't look back. Just-*

"Hey!" A hand grabbed your shoulder and you jumped while screaming at the process. "AH! WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" 

You spun around with your whole body in a karate defense pose, well, you think it's a defense pose, with your right leg pulled up and your hands in the air. Chen just stare at you, thinking that you're doing some chicken dance and frowned at you.

"Why are you running? I'm not going to eat you." He said. And that made you snap back to reality as you stood properly and eyed him. "I wasn't thinking of that!" You mumbled, blushing in embarrassment.

*Stubborn child.* He thought and shook his head. 

"Anyways," He began. "Who is this old witch you're saying? You have witches on this planet?" He asked.

You stare at him, frowning. You could see the curiosity he had in his eyes and an idea clicked in your mind and you had a mischievious grin on.

*Okay. Payback time.* 

"Ohh, the old witch in this school? Well, she is very bad. The baddest human you may ever meet on this Earth. She's pure evil and always punishes people here. So we have to be on high alert to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter