Announcement

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWf9E0Qw8NE
Happy Birthday to the very good looking and the very talented Jay Park <3 
Song of the chap...Jay Park-Star [lol see what i did there?]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Hello, Hello. Nareum daero yongil naesseoyo. Hello, hello, jamshi yaegi-‘“Yoboseyo” Hyo Min answered her phone with a big yawn while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes. “Hyo Min-ah, it is Hong” Hyo Min sat up and looked around at the others who were still asleep. “Annyeong Hong sanbaenim, wae are you calling so early” Hyo Min crawled out of her bunk and stumbled to her feet. “I just wanted remind you that you all have a meeting here in the studio in about…2 hours, see you all then” He hung up the phone before she could ask what it was about. Hyo Min put her phone down and began to panic a little, she started waking up the others.

“Soo Ji-ah~ you need to help me get everyone up please” she sang sweetly while poking her cheek, Soo Ji’s nose twitched and her eyes slowly opened, “Annyeong” Hyo Min smiled her famous eye smile and waved at Soo Ji who slowly sat up and stretched her body. “Unnie why are you up so early” Soo Ji croaked in her morning voice. “Hong sanbaenim just called and said we had a meeting in 2 hours” Soo Ji suddenly got to her feet jumped on Ji Young’s bed. “Unnie~ we need to get up, or we will be late” Soo Ji said sweetly trying not to irritate her. “Yah get up, now” Hyo Min yelled while turning on the lights and picking up a pillow and throwing on the top bunks hitting Eunji. Eunji, Min Jung and Ji Young sat up and groaned at the painful light.

“Yah what the hell” Min Jung said while leaning over the edge of the bed. “We have to be at a meeting in the studio in about…1 and a half hours, so get up and get ready” Min Jung turned to Eun Neul who was still asleep next to her. “Yah, Maknae wake up” Min Jung nudged Eun Neul and her eyes instantly opened, she sat up in horror and looked around the room at her unnies who were looking at her confused.

“What happened” Eun Neul’s tone sounded shocked. Min Jung chuckled “Nothing, pabo we have a meeting though so get up and get ready” Eun Neul’s shoulders dropped then she buried her head into her pillow and groaned loudly earning giggles from the others. They all started changing and washing up before grabbing something to eat and heading out the door.
- - -
“Annyeong Haseyo STAR imnida” they all bowed to their CEO, Beast and the rest of the business people in the meeting room. They all took their seats while drinking their hot drink, “Now that we’re all here I have some news to announce” CEO Hong said while walking over to a cupboard at the back of the room, everyone’s eyes followed him and watched him pull out a rather large box. 
He placed the box on the large table and leaned his arms on top of it. As if on cue two cameras with a small camera crew walked through the door taking most of them by surprise.

“STAR and B2ST will be staring in a CUBE Entertainment special of STAR diaries” CEO Hong said while opening the box that was filled with little video cameras and chargers. Everyone seemed excited and pleased with his statement. “Seung Sung Sanbaenim why are we starting this now” Doo Joon asked, CEO Hong chuckled then sat down in his big boss chair. “Well since STAR will be finishing their debut next week and B2ST will be preparing for their World Tour so, we decided to let you do diaries, you will all also be joining together to do certain events or wishes given to you either by us or fans araso”

Everyone exchanged a few looks and thought about it for a little while, “So we will be on hiatus” Hyo Min asked, CEO Hong nodded and then leaned back in his chair. “You will be focusing on school a lot and I think a lot of people would be interested with that showing them you are still normal people” Everyone nodded realising where he was going with this, “and for B2ST fans would enjoy seeing you work hard but they would also like to see you relax and have some fun, hence the reason why you will be doing certain activities together” The room fell silent in agreement and then Hong started handing out the cameras.

“Unnie” Eun Neul turned the camera on and pointed it at Min Jung, Min Jung smiled and poked her tongue out playfully, and then they both giggled. “These two cameras will also be following you around and filming you also” Everyone looked at the two cameras and waved or made cute faces to it. “You can all go and practice now” CEO Hong let everyone leave, they all bowed then B2ST and STAR went into the dance studio followed by the cameras and their crews. They all sat on the floor spread out and talked. “This is a little weird seeming it’s our first time being filmed for our own variety show” Eunji said while doing some basic stretches, “You will get used to it, it’s fun” Hyunseung smiled while also doing some stretches.

“Oh, are we all dancing together today” Kang chuckled while slamming the door shut behind him, everyone turned to face him. “Ah, so you have started the diaries huh?” Kang looked at the camera and smiled. “Well today we are just going over the whole dance for STAR again making it perfect for their goodbye stage and you guys can help out if out if you want” Kang looked down at DooJoon who was spread across the floor, the girls all stood up still a bit tired and started doing more stretches, the guys slowly followed them and began stretching too.

- - -
“And again” Kang yelled loudly as the girls huffed and puffed. “Oppa we’re tired” Ji Young moaned while leaning on Soo Ji’s shoulder. “One more time through and if you get it right then you can have a break” Kang said sternly, the girls groaned and the music started again.

“Yoseob-ssi, how do you think the girls are doing” one of the camera crew asked, Yoseob watched them dance their hearts out as the sweat poured down their bodies. “It may seem like Kang hyung is being tuff on them but we had to go through the same thing, you have to work hard to get to your destination and that is exactly what Kang hyung is making them do” Yoseob smiled, he took another look at the girls and then looked back at the camera “Overall I think they are doing well, they’ve made a few mistakes but doesn’t everybody make them so they are just normal people trying to fulfil their dreams” Yoseob whispered and held up his arm. “Fighting” and smiled.

“DooJoon-ssi do you have any advice you could give them” the camera followed DooJoon to the corner of the room, “I think that the best advice to give them is never give up, there may be times when you just want to quit but you have to fight through those because there is always light on the other side” Doo Joon smiled then sat down next to Jun Hyung.
The music stopped and the girls were totally dead at this point, Kang began clapping and so did everyone else in the room, the girls collapsed on the ground around the room. Min Jung sat next to Kikwang and leaned on his shoulder, he used a towel to pat her sweat away off her forehead. “That was good, I’m proud of you all, and you have all made a huge impact on the music industry so congrats” Kang clapped again and everyone followed him.

“You all have the rest of the day off now and also tomorrow, but you have practice most of next week so prepare for it and eat healthy araso” Everyone nodded and Kang bowed then left them to it. The camera quickly followed Kang out and asked him a few questions. “Kang-ssi what are your comments about the girls” “They are all very talented and they have a lot of good support behind them, I am beginning to push them a little harder because I know they have so much more potential than people realise and I want them to see what I see in them”

Kang ruffled his bangs and chuckled, “I know they seem like they moan and nag a lot but it is because they are still young but they are very hard working and I hope you all anticipate their comeback, because they will be coming back better than ever” Kang bowed and finished at that.

The camera went back into the room to see everyone laughing and chatting away. “We have an announcement” one of the producers cleared their throats and everyone concentrated on the cameras. “You all have a task tomorrow it will not be announced until then though so please rest today and go to bed early ready for an early start tomorrow” Everyone exchanged looks and the producer left leaving them with the camera crew. “Oh~ wae, I wonder what it is” Doo Joon said looking around at everyone.

“So we have to do tasks together” Eunji asked trying to make things clear. “But why are we doing tasks” Soo Ji blurted out. Everyone thought about it for a little while and then one of the camera crew spoke. “Because your fans send you tasks they would like to see you do and you have to try and do it successfully” everyone nodded finally understanding. “So…what do we do now” Jun Hyung asked awkwardly making everyone laugh, “Should we just hang around here” Hyun Seung asked while looking around at everyone,

“Ne, let’s do some funny gags for our fans” Eun Neul yelled excitedly, Yoseob cheered and they all stood up and began discussing some things. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chap guys and sorry it as so late T.T i got distracted by the NBL Championships [yes im a girl who watches a lot of sports-.-] and i had to do some art homwork BUT yes this is a short chap but the next chap will be better! I'd say i promise but i keep making promises and not keeping them so i will stop :( but on another note HAPPY ANZAC DAY and for thoughs who don't know what it is you should totes research it ! R.I.P to all the brave soldiers ! 
Hope you all enjoy this chap :) KAMSAMNIDA~
P.S: If you dont mind me asking who are your idols? not like your bias's but like who do you look up to? and if your character is in this story who do they look up to? sorry for the random question its just I have this idea and knowing your idols could help me :)