Boys Boys Boys

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Annyeong Haseyo Yeoreobun~” Hyomin whispered to the self cam while in the Library. “Yah what are you doing” Min Jung whisper yelled checking if the teacher was around. Hyo Min slid her chair next to Min Jung and turned the camera towards them. “I’m showing our fans what it is like in school” HyoMin chuckled, “Yah they should know, most of them are probably in school themselves” Hyomin blinked a few times realising what she said wrong then burst out laughing, Min Jung quickly covered Hyomin’s mouth and gave and apologetic look to the teacher, “We will just cut that bit out” Hyomin smiled, then turned the camera off.
- - -
“Aigoo…that was the most boring spell ever” Min Jung stretched her arms as her and Hyomin walked out of the Library and towards the café. “Unnies~” Hyomin and Min Jung turned to see Eun Neul running towards them, when she reached them she took a while to catch her breath. “Yah Maknae what’s wrong” Hyomin asked sarcastically, Eun Neul shook her head then stood up straight and sighed,

“Eunji unnie locked herself in the bathroom and won’t come out” Eun Neul looked down at her feet, “Wae~” Min Jung looked at Hyomin then back at Eun Neul. “Something about dance and getting embarrassed” Hyomin looked around the café and noticed Ren, JR and Aron starring their way, she rolled her eyes then looked back at Eun Neul, “Come on” Hyomin linked arms with the two and walked out of the café to find Eunji.

“Yah Eunji unnie~ you can’t stay in there forever” Hyomin walked into the bathroom and saw Soo Ji banging on the door of the toilet. “Just leave me alone” Eunji said coldly. “Everybody out” Hyomin yelled looking at the other school girls reapplying their makeup and chatting away. None of the girls moved until Hyomin slammed her hand down on the bench next to the sinks making two of the girls jump. “Yah this is a place for girls to do their business not to have a gossip session so get” Hyomin coldly said, they all quickly gathered their bags and things then left the bathroom quickly. Soo Ji stood there completely dumbfounded at Hyomin’s outburst.

“Okay Eunji-ah come on out now” Hyomin demanded sincerely, Eunji sighed heavily then slowly unlocked the door and pulled it open revealing her pink cheeks. “You know that’s not going to help your reputation” Eunji sarcastically said but still angry. “I’d rather lose my reputation then have my friend be stuck in a toilet room with a whole bunch of snotty gossipers” Hyomin chuckled pulling Eunji into a hug. Soo Ji told got the others while Hyomin helped Eunji clean up. “So what happened exactly” Hyomin asked while folding some handy towels and damping them then placing one on each of Eun Ji’s cheeks. “Well…”

“Aigoo, it really smells in here doesn’t it” Eunji was cut off by Min Jung followed by Soo Ji and Eun Neul. “Yah Shh” Hyomin chuckled; she looked back at Eunji letting her carry on. “Well I was in dance and Soo Ji was late-“ Eunji gave Soo Ji here deadly stare then shook her head and laughed when she saw Soo Ji’s reaction. “And the teacher let us do some free styling and long story short someone pushed me into the circle and I stumbled into…” Eunji stopped and dabbed her cheeks as they were burning up again. “into who” Min Jung asked curiously, Eunji sighed and opened to answer but Soo Ji blurted out“Ren” Eunji looked at her and rolled her eyes, Soo Ji shrugged her shoulders “what, you were taking too long” everyone chuckled then looked at Eunji who seemed to be less phased about what happened earlier. “Wait…where is Ji Young unnie?” Eunji asked looking at everyone.

- - -

Ji Young walked out of English slowly and sighed. “Aish, stupid detention it wasn’t even my fault” she mumbled to herself while kicking one of the lockers. “Woah~ calm down, what did the locker ever do to you” Ji Young turned around to see JB leaning against the other lockers. She looked him up and down, he looked different, his hair was much blonder and he had pink in the front. His uniform looked scruffy but in a cool kind of way.

“Cat got your tongue” Ji Young snapped out of her thoughts and looked up at JB who was having a good laugh about her detention. “Yah, I wouldn’t of been in there if it wasn’t for you” Ji Young remembered back to their English lesson when Aron invited JB to sit at their table, JB then started annoying her by kicking her under the table and saying it was an accident then she got really mad and made them have to stay back after class. Ji Young crossed her arms and sighed angrily. “Don’t blame me, blame yourself” JB chuckled then pushed himself off the wall and slowly walked towards the café. Ji Young was shocked she ran after him and slapped his shoulder hard, but to him it was just a light tap. JB turned spun around and put his hands in his pockets and looked at Ji Young,

“Ne” “Yah it was your fault for making me get a detention, you were the one who kept kicking me” Ji Young poked his chest then gave him a mean look. JB grabbed her wrist before she could pull away and he looked at one of her bracelets. “SPCA…Ah~ you’re one of those animal lovers” he chuckled then let go of her making her arm drop to her side. Ji Young looked at the bracelet then looked back at JB who was now near the café doors.

Ji Young gave up arguing with him and walked to the café. When she got there she noticed none of the others were at the table, she looked around to see where they were but she couldn’t see them anywhere. She felt a tap on her shoulder and she turned around ready to go off at JB again only to see Aron smiling at her. “Your friends ran off somewhere while you were in detention…speaking of that how was it?” he chuckled, Ji Young rolled her eyes and sighed then looked over Aron’s shoulder at JB who was sitting with his friend Jr.

“It was horrible we had write lines and all because of that pabo” Ji Young furrowed her eyebrows and slumped down on one of the chairs. Aron pulled a chair over and sat down in front of her. “Sorry, I guess if I didn’t invite him over you would’ve been detention free, but you know…he’s not that bad once you get to know him” Ji Young gave Aron the –you-can’t-be-serious- look, Aron put his hands up in defence

“hey that’s just my opinion, obviously you two are going to have this love hate relationship” Aron winked at Ji Young then stood up and walked back over to his table, Ji Young sat there thinking over what he said. “Why are guys so…so annoying” she mumbled to herself.

Ji Young pulled out her phone and noticed a text from her manager and from her little brother.
From: Manager Hwang-nim
Ji Youngah you Hyomin and Eunji will be making an appearance on Inkigayo tonight with Dongwoon, Yoseob and Junhyung. Please come straight to the dorm after school.

Ji Young was surprised about the sudden opportunity but was touched that she was chosen to make an appearance. She clicked out of the message and into her brothers.

From: Chan Hee
Annyeong noona~ I miss you and so does umma and appa and hyung :( when are you going to call us? I hope we can hang out soon; I want to show you my trophy I won for soccer. Please stay healthy and I always listen to yours and other noonas music ^^ hwaiting <3’

Ji Young smiled and pulled her phone to her chest just over her heart, she missed her family a lot but she knew that she would hopefully see them soon. Ji Young noticed that everyone was leaving the café, she got out of her seat and heard the second bell go off, she quickly hurried to class when she was tugged back by her arm, and she stumbled into someone…blonde. She looked up to see Ren; she was really shocked at how powerful his grip was and how strong he was.

“Can you tell Eunji that I hope she is okay, she seemed pretty upset” Ren sighed then looked at the ground. “What happened” Ji Young asked confused “nothing, just tell her I hope she is okay” Ren smiled then quickly walked off past Ji Young and followed the crowd of students. Ji Young shrugged her shoulders and walked off to her next class which was dance. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yes first proper chapter in a while ^^ sorry i uploaded so late been so busy and i keep getting distracted -__- such a bad author LOL~

Anywho I tried making this chap focused on the teaser i made and also i tried focusing on JB a bit more ~ Also if you're all wondering the reason Jiyoung, Hyomin, Eunji, Dongwoon, Yoseob, and Junhyung are going on Inkigayo is because that was the prize they won and because the other reason is a secret... UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER xD