Scandals and more

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

[BREAKING NEWS] STAR’S MAKNAE SEEN WITH HER NEW BOYFRIEND?

STAR’s Maknae Bang Eun Neul was seen out in the streets Incheon with a group of her school friends, reporters followed them to a karaoke bar. When they walked out Eun Neul was caught holding hands with one of the taller boys. Reporters tried questioning them about their relationship but they group made a quick escape.

Most people would assume Eun Neul to be home studying or to be practicing with the other members of her group. Netizens have been leaving comments like ‘That is Eun Neul’s twin sister’ ‘Eun Neul has a twin sister and that is her’ ‘Eun Neul is in Seoul not Incheon’ and so on.

Is it true? Does Bang Eun Neul really have a twin sister and if so is this her with her boyfriend or does Eun Neul have some explaining to do? Stay tuned into AllKpop to get the latest new.’

Eun Soo looked at the screen with bulged eyes. “Babe, what are you reading, come on we’re gonna miss the movie” Eun Soo looked at her boyfriend and smiled, “I’ll be 1 minute araso” he nodded his head then left her room and went back into the lounge. “Aigoo—Eun Neul is going to be so mad” Eun Soo muttered to herself while remembering back to last night.

‘“Eun Neul, Eun Neul, who is this boy you’re with” yelled several different photographers, while flashing their camera’s in their eyes. ‘Eun Neul? Why are these people following me?’ Eun Soo thought to herself. “Just leave us alone” her boyfriend coldly said while pushing past the reporters, Eun Soo grabbed onto her friends wrist and pulled them along so they wouldn’t get lost in the sea of flashing cameras.

“Eun Neul, why aren’t you with your members, shouldn’t you be at home studying” The reporters continuously asked Eun Soo and her friends questions while following them down the streets. “Let’s go” Eun Soo’s boyfriend said while opening up the door of his parents van. Eun Soo and her friends all jumped in and she slammed the door shut. The car sped off and everyone sighed thankfully. No one bothered asking Eun Soo anything, I think they were all sick of questions by now.’
- - -

“And lastly…” The teacher went on and on about World War II. The 13 idols were all dozing off in their own little worlds pretending to listen; they had all trained themselves to nod when they needed to and to disagree when needed. Eun Neul felt her phone vibrate in her skirt pocket, she pulled it out to see tweets showing her holding hands with a boy…except it wasn’t her it was her sister Eun Soo, but why did it have her name in the conversations. She thought to herself, she put the phone away and then looked at the clock on the wall.

There was 5 minute until school ended. “Before you all pack up, I have an announcement” Everyone ignored the teacher and started pushing their chairs in. “The school production is coming up and auditions will be held in the school’s auditorium next week, I hope to see you all there. May I add that this could open up another career for all of you” they all exchanged looks then the teacher dismissed them. As soon as they walked out the door the bell rang and the hallways were slowly filled with students.

“Eun Neul, do you want to practice with us” Eunji asked while pointing to some of the NU’EST members plus Soo Ji and Min Jung. “Uh~ no thanks I need to go talk to my sister” Eunji nodded understandingly then watched Eun Neul walk out of school.
“Are you coming to practice too unnie” Eunji asked Hyomin who was putting some books in her locker. “What for” “For the school production, we all got some scripts off Choi Sangsaenim and are going to practice our auditions” Eunji took a breath then smiled, Hyomin rolled her eyes then slammed her locker shut

“Sure” She followed them all to the drama room and they all dumped their bags in the corner and started going over different lines.

“Where’s Eun Neul” Minhyun whispered to JR, JR looked around and shrugged “Probably gone to do some independent studying” Minhyun nodded then went back to reviewing his script.
-Meanwhile-

“Bang Eun Soo, you better explain everything, what is this nonsense about me and a boyfriend all over the internet” Eun Neul groaned “Call me back as soon as you here this araso” Eun Neul ended the voice message and sighed heavily. “What has this girl done” she whispered to herself while rubbing her temples. “Can I take your or- Hey you’re Bang Eun Neul, STAR’s Maknae” the waitress smiled sweetly at Eun Neul,

“Ne majoyo” Eun Neul sat up straight and straightened her school skirt. “Are you paying for this” the waitress asked surprised, Eun Neul looked at her confused and nodded “Who else is going to pay for it” Eun Neul looked around, she was one of the only customers in the café.

“Well I just thought your boyfriend would’ve been here to pay for it, you know as they should” the waitress laughed. It took Eun Neul a moment to realise she was talking about her scandal about her sister. Eun Neul pulled out her phone to check if her sister had rung but instead she saw a text from an unknown number.

To: Eun Neul
From: Unknown

‘I hope your independent study is going good, sorry for interrupting you (:
I couldn’t help but notice someone was missing, turns out to be you.
The practice seems to be going well, the girls even found a perfect character for you…
-Minhyun
PS: Hyomin gave me your number to tell you to come and practice with us ^~^ she is busy (:’
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chap but here is to make up for not putting Eun Neul in the previous chap (:
I would also like to welcome my new subscribers ! Hope you enjoy reading my fic <3
What do you all think of the fic so far? and what should i add more of? or well just tell me what i should or fix/add to the fic to make it better and if theres nothing well then you guys are being too nice :3