Jealousy will get you know where

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

‘Beolsseobuteo baewomeogeun syomaensip
Beolsseobuteo gatda beorin Friendship
Geurae eodi gaseo jaranghae
Nappeun geon tto nuguboda ppalli baeuji swit’

“Yah you shouldn’t curse at the end” JR looked at the door and saw Min Jung leaning on the frame smirking, he rolled his eyes and patted the empty space on the desk he was sitting on, gesturing her to come sit next to him. Min Jung slowly walked over arms still crossed over her chest, she dumped her bad down on the ground and jumped to sit next to JR. “I said ‘swit’ which is something you need to do” he chuckled while tapping Min Jung’s lips closed. She slapped his shoulder and faced the wall pretending to ignore him.

“Yah I was joking” Min Jung continued to ignore him trying not to laugh at his frustration. JR poked her cheek “Annyeong, anybody there~” Min Jung scrunched up her nose and finally burst out laughing “Yah stop that” she said slapping away his hands, they both laughed for a while then things slowly became awkward. At that moment Kikwang walked throw the classroom door with a huge grin on his face.

“Ah! Min Jungie there you are” he walked up to her and wrapped his toned arms around her small body, he picked her up and swung her from side to side as he hugged her lovingly. He finally put her back down and noticed JR sitting on the desk. “Annyeong Haseyo Lee Kikwang imnida” Kikwang bowed, Min Jung looked at him confused; she then looked around the class and wondered where everyone was.

She walked over to the window and noticed no one was outside. “If they’re not in class and they’re not outside…where are they” Min Jung whispered to herself. She turned back to the only two people in the class and saw Kikwang holding JR in a head lock playfully. “Yah let go of him, you’re going to hurt him” she yelled while running up to Kikwang and loosening his grip. JR slipped out of his arms and rubbed his neck then fixed his hair.

“What are you doing here, its school time shouldn’t you be with the other Beast members” Min Jung turned to face JR “Where is everyone else-“ She was starting to get frustrated but JR cupped her face in his hands and pulled her face to his, their lips met and Min Jung didn’t know whether to be angry or happy. She finally pushed away after what felt like forever, she wiped and stared at JR dumbfounded.

“Finally” Kikwang muttered under his breath. “Yah what was that” Min Jung screamed at JR, JR ran his thumb over his bottom lip and smirked. “I was giving you what you wanted” he sighed and placed his hands in his front pockets then walked over to the window. “The school seems empty today” Min Jung was going to answer JR but then she saw Kikwang eating the flowers on the teachers’ desk.

“Yah what-““Hey, don’t be a pig share some with me” Min Jung was cut off by JR who was charging at Kikwang. ‘Does he want the flowers?’ she asked herself. They were now fighting over the vase; the water had tipped all of the floor and little flower petals were scattered everywhere. Min Jung picked up a text book left on a student’s desk and slammed it on the ground in front of the two animals, one which was her brother. “Will someone tell me what the hell is going on” she screamed in frustration, the two boys looked at each other than back at Min Jung they both shrugged.

You tell us” Kikwang said while helping JR up onto his feet. “This is your dream” JR smiled while grabbing Min Jung’s hand. “What” Min Jung’s vision went blurry and she had a horrible ringing in her ears. “Yah pabo we’re going to be late” Min Jung opened her eyes and turned off her alarm. “It was only a dream” she mumbled, she touched her lips and thought back to how weird JR and Kikwang were acting.

“A dream that took too long” Hyomin yelled from the bathroom, now get dressed we have an assembly to attend for the new students; we have to make a good impression so hurry. Min Jung scratched her head and started to get ready still thinking about why she had that dream.

- - -
“Please treat these 5 kindly, you are all dismissed” the principal bowed to the school then to everyone on stage, everyone slowly stood up and went their own ways. “Aigoo…that took a lot longer than I wished” JB said while yawning and stretching his arms. The 13 of them all walked in their little idol group to the main field and sat on the grass enjoying the first rays of sun they had had in a long while.

“Look that one looks like a hippo head” Ren said while pointing up at the sky. Eunji and Soo Ji lay down next to him and looked at the clouds too, and then Jr. joined as did Eun Neul. Everyone called them the ‘kids’ of the group, cause they were all so innocent and free spirited. “Look who is coming” JR said, the 7 that were sitting up looked at the direction JR pointed to. The Principal was walking towards them followed by the new students. “Quick get up” Aron said slapping Ren’s leg, all of them stood up and dusted the grass off their uniforms. “Annyeong Haseyo Sangsaenim” they all bowed 90 degrees,

“Ne Annyeong Haseyo. You all seem to be enjoying this fine weather” JR groaned and rolled his eyes, “he’s making small talk with us” he whispered into Min Jung’s ear sarcastically. Min Jung giggled but then she remembered her dream this morning and instantly felt uncomfortable. “I just wanted to introduce our new students to our idols” The five students stepped forward and bowed “Annyeong Haseyo Please look at us kindly” The girls looked at them trying to figure out where they had seen them, NU’EST seemed to of known them to but they must’ve not been good friends. But the JB stepped forward

“Young Jae is that you” JB walked up to the blonde boy with part of his hair shaved off. “Ah! You know each other…good, introduce them to the rest of you and become friends’ araso” The principal gave stern looks at everyone then left without the students. “Annyeong Bang Eun Neul imnida” “Annyeong Haseyo Wu Yi San imnida” Eun Neul smiled “Ah! You are Chinese” Yi San nodded and smiled innocently. “Annyeong Haseyo Bang Ji Young imnida” Ji Young bowed to the other trainee who seemed really nervous and intimidated. “Ne, Annyeong Haseyo Hae Kyo Shin imnida” Ji Young smiled “That’s a really pretty name” Kyo Shin half smiled “Kamsamnida”

“Hey I’m Baekho, you probably know me as NU’EST best looking member, and strongest” Baekho pulled up the sleeve of his school top, “The last time I remember I beat you at the arm wrestling contest, so put it away” Ren said pulling Baekho away from Kyo Shin and Yi San. “Sorry about him…he loves himself” Hyomin chuckled “I’m Lee Hyo Min leader of STAR, nice to meet you” Hyomin bowed.

“She’s acting nice for someone who didn’t want them here” Soo Ji whispered to Eunji, Hyomin just heard her, she scolded them and they quickly moved to the three boys talking to JB. “Annyeong Haseyo” Eunji pushed the boys out the way and bowed at the three new boys. “I’m Eunji and this is Soo Ji welcome to our school” “I’m Youngjae, that’s Jong Up and-“”I’m Zelo” Zelo cut Youngjae off and bowed.

“Annyong Haseyo Yeoreobun” Hyomin yelled, everyone looked at her as she bowed to the five new students. “They’re not so bad” JR whispered to Hyomin, “Ne be nice to them araso” JR scoffed “I’ll try” he wiped his bottom lip with his thumb and walked off to join the others, everyone talked to the new students getting to know them better.
- - -
“Do you think Zelo likes Eunji” Ren asked Baekho while watching Eunji help Zelo with his lines for the school production from the lighting room at the top of the steps “No she’s probably just being nice, don’t sweat it” Baekho leaned back on  his elbows and watched Hyomin show Yi San and Kyo Shin the dance moves.

“Yah what are you two doing up here” Ren and Baekho looked at the door and saw Soo Ji looking slightly pissed, “we…we were uh-“Ren stuttered “Aish, get down stairs they’ve been waiting for you” Baekho and Ren sighed and slowly got up and went down stairs. Soo Ji followed behind them making them move faster.

“Do you need any help with that” Min Jung looked down as she struggled pulling on of the props up the ladder, she saw Jong Up lifting the prop no sweat while also climbing the ladder. “Oh…here” Min Jung grabbed his hand so he could balance better; they both tied the prop to its place and sighed satisfyingly. Min Jung sat on the top ledge of the ladder while Jong Up sat a step down. “So we all have to be in this thing or no school” Jong Up asked while looking around the massive auditorium.

“Mhmm, it’s not that bad, it makes you closer to your friends” Min Jung smiled at Jong Up they looked at each other for a while then awkwardly looked away. “Uh~ Well I better practice my lines” Min Jung quickly climbed down the ladder, a little too quickly, she slipped and almost fell, but Jong Up grabbed onto her arm and pulled her back up so she could balance properly. “Careful there” he chuckled, Min Jung blushed slightly then climbed down the rest of the ladder, she jumped onto the stage and turned around to be face to face with JR.

“oh…Annyeong oppa” JR said nothing, he looked up at the prop Jong Up had just helped her with then back at Min Jung, “You two seem to be friendly together” Min Jung blinked a few times “Why does it matter to you” she asked while crossing her arms over her chest, JR’s eyes bulged and he laughed nervously “It doesn’t I was just uh…stating the obvious” he scoffed “I don’t care who you talk to or flirt with” JR walked off,

“FLIRT” Min Jung grabbed JR’s arm and pulled him back “I was not flirting with him” she whispered, “That’s not what it looked like from over there” JR pointed behind him where Baekho and Ren were seated. “Well I wasn’t flirting, so mind your own business” Min Jung let go of his arm and walked off towards Eunji and Yi San. JR watched her walk off and smirked slightly pleased with the way she reacted. 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoy the update~ what do you think of the new students? kkk~ please comment...and must i say how damn good looking JB and Jr. look >< I mean wow! Fantastic Baby kkk~~~~