surprise surprise

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

If you haven't read this chapter please read it but if you have feel free to scroll to the bottom, since my latest updates got deleted from my stories I decided I will leave a small surprise at the end of this one ^_^ enjoy~~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Come on” JB muttered under his breath, he knocked on the door harder this time, trying to hide from the rain under the little shelter. JB groaned and clenched his hand into a fist, he went to bang on the door again but he quickly stopped when the door flung open. He saw a familiar face, one he didn’t particularly like at first, “Oh sorry, I had my music on come in” JB walked through the door and removed his shoes stacking them to the side of the shoe rack and removing his jacket.

“I’m Jinhyun by the way” JB nodded his head, he knew exactly who he was, “I’m Jae Beom, but just call me JB” Jinhyun showed JB the thumbs up, “Ji Young’s upstairs in her room” JB opened his mouth to ask where that was but it was like Jinhyun knew he was going to ask “first door on the left” he chuckled, JB bowed his head thanking Jinhyun then made his way to Ji Young’s room. JB went to knock on the door but it opened on its own, “Woah! Oh my gosh, you gave me a fright” Ji Young laughed while putting her hand on her chest, both their hearts were racing, but JB’s wasn’t the same as Ji Young’s.

“S-Sorry, Your brother told me you were in here” JB cleared his throat and tried to avoid awkward eye contact. “Oh, come in, I was just setting the app up” Ji Young slammed the door shut behind JB and pulled out a chair for him to sit on. JB examined her room, she had a lot of pictures on her walls, a lot of them were with people he had never seen before. Some were of Beast and STAR but mostly of random people in blue uniforms. “I love animals” Ji Young broke the silence, she pointed to one of the pictures, she was wearing the blue uniform too.

“Every year we all meet up and spend a week or two going around different parts of Korea helping animals” A smile grew on her face and JB was more concentrated on that then what she was saying. “It’s fun, you meet lots of people too and the best part about it is we all care about animals as well” she laughed to herself as did JB, he noticed he was beginning to doze off into a day dream but he quickly snapped himself back into reality. “So back to the app” I was up all last night trying to figure it out and I finally got it, It is actually really easy once you know what to do” JB nodded while Ji Young explained everything, the two then started making the tracks.
---

“So shouldn’t there be a story behind this” JB asked, Ji Young looked at him blankly, JB smiled to himself at how cute she looked when she had a blank expression. “Well, how about we have two main people, and uh…” Ji Young bit her bottom lip as she thought about what the story could be. “And the guy asks the girl out, but she rejects him” Ji Young smiled, JB nodded slowly, he felt his heart drop a little it was kind of like what happened the night before, except he chickened out. “And then the girl runs away and the guy chases her and they go through all these different places, where everyone has a different kind of dances” Ji Young clapped her hands at her flow of good ideas, JB tried to think of some but he couldn’t get any good ideas,

“And in the end maybe the girl realises she does like the guy but wanted to test him to see if he would follow her” JB mumbled, Ji Young thought about it then nodded, “Yes and then they kiss and it will be all romantic and gah! I love it” she giggled, “But it might seem kind of random won’t it” JB asked, Ji Young sighed. There was a long silence as the two thought hard “Well, how about we start things off at school, seeming the first song’s MV is at a school and it is about not giving up on love right, and then your song is like letting go. And then-“

“Wait why don’t we do that but, it’s like a flashback, like we go back to the start and explain how they met all the way back to the present and just repeat the beginning part but then show if they end up together” Ji Young looked at JB shocked at his amazing idea, “Omo, that’s good, I mean that’s really good” Ji Young admitted “We just have to add in a few different songs to make it more obvious” JB said while leaning over Ji Young and dragging and cutting new songs to their track.
---

“Annyeong” Hyomin bowed to her sister and the rest of Miss A. “Ah, Minnie what are you doing here” Min asked giving her sister a loving hug, Hyomin chuckled. “Well my school is having a production soon and I want you to come, that is, if you can” Hyomin held out a ticket in front of her. “What about the others” Min asked looking at her other band members “Well, I asked umma and appa if they wanted to come, but they are busy so I have extra tickets, Hyomin smiled and pulled out 3 more tickets from her pocket.

“Of course we will be there” Suzy said grabbing the tickets, she examined them, Suzy loved productions and plays, obviously since she is an actor and all but she was always keen to go to one when offered. “I guess we’re going, I’m sure we can take a night off” Fei smiled, “Great, I will see you soon” Hyomin bowed and left the room, “Wait, where are you going, you just got here” Min pouted, “I have to go, but I will come and visit when you are free next araso” Min nodded slowly then let Hyomin leave.

As Hyomin was walking down the street a small group of girls gathered up ahead. Hyomin stopped and looked carefully at who it could be…it was Baekho, she rolled her eyes “What is that babo doing” she muttered under her breath. She moved closer to the crowd of fans that seemed to die down once she reached him. They all got a picture with him and an autograph then let him get on with his day. “Annyeong” Hyomin said bowing her head, “What do you want me to sign-oh Hyomin” Baekho realized she wasn’t another fan, and he smiled happily.

“I forgot to bring my ‘special autograph’ pen with me, but maybe next time” she giggled, Baekho laughed with her, “How about I sign our lunch cheque” Baekho laughed, but Hyomin stopped and stared at him confused. Baekho realised he was the only one laughing, “Oh, I-I was joking” he nervously chuckled, Hyomin awkwardly laughed, the two were silent until Hyomin’s stomach broke it.

They both looked at each other to her growling stomach, “I might just have to take you up on that offer” Hyomin giggled, Baekho blinked a couple of times to actually realise that him and Hyomin were going to go out for lunch together. He nodded his head and they walked to the closet restaurant. They ordered straight away and chatted as if they were at school.
---

“Aigoo…this is so good” Hyomin mumbled stuffing Dukbokki in , Baekho shook his head laughed; Hyomin chewed a couple of times then swallowed with a big ‘gulp’. “Yah, I am starving and when I am this hungry my table manners go out the window” Hyomin looked at Baekho seriously, but then she couldn’t help but smile, the two laughed at her fail attempt of being serious and began eating.

“You can eat a lot for a small girl” Baekho blurted out watching Hyomin take some Galbi. “Yah, are you calling me fat” Hyomin put down her chop sticks and swallowed her food glaring at Baekho who began to panic, she shook his head furiously and put his hands up in defence.

“Ani, I wasn’t even thinking that, I was just saying most girls don’t eat lots to keep a good figure, but you, you eat a lot and still have a good figure” Hyomin froze. Baekho sighed in relief that she didn’t kill him, but now he was worried that she wasn’t moving, “Are you okay” he asked, Hyomin mumbled something but Baekho couldn’t make out what she was saying. “You think I have a good figure” Hyomin asked finally speaking normally, Baekho nodded. “Of course…I mean you have a great figure, not too big not too small, just right” he smiled. Hyomin bowed her head to thank him then began eating again, this time more slowly.

After they finished their lunch they called for their cheque and Baekho paid for it like a gentlemen. “You want some ice cream” Baekho asked while looking at the ice cream stand across the road. Hyomin nodded shamelessly and they made their way over. “Can I get a raspberry ice cream please” Hyomin said eyeing the flavour up. “Make that two” he said while paying the kind ahjussi. “Raspberry is my favourite” Hyomin said while putting a big scoop into , Baekho took a mental note as they continued to walk.
----

“Bang Eun Neul” Eun Neul turned around and to see who had called out her name, “Unnie” her face lit up when she saw her sister. She ran up to her and gave her a hug, “What are you doing here” Minah asked looking around the clothing store, “I was just window shopping, why are you here” she asked.

“Oh me and Hyeri just went out to lunch, we have to go back to the studio soon” Eun Neul sighed, it had been a while since she had seen Minah, they both were busy with schedules so they couldn’t make time to see each other. “Oh, unnie, will you be coming to my school production” Eun Neul asked, she tried not to get her hopes up knowing Minah was busy, but it would be great if she could go.

“I will have to see dongsaeng, I’m not sure if our manager will let us” Minah put her hand on Eun Neul’s shoulder and crouched down a little, “I will try and be there okay, don’t worry. I know you’ll do great anyway” Eun Neul nodded and then Minah bid her goodbye. Eun Neul continued her shopping, when she bumped into someone.

“Oh sorry” she bowed “Hey, what are you doing here” Eun Neul noticed the familiar voice and looked up to see Minhyun. She smiled, “I’m just window shopping, what about you” Minhyun raised then lowered one shoulder “Just looking around, wanna go to the arcade” Eun Neul was surprised by his sudden invitation but she accepted it gratefully and they made their way to the arcade.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyone else pissed at AFF RN? -.- Although it is not their fault, they are working hard to make it a faster server for all of us so I respect what they are doing. Lucky! I save all my chapters on my computer incase things like this happen. I will now leave you with some pictures of our boys JB and Jr ^_^

Jr. reminds me of a small Taecyeon o.o? am I the only one? Maybe it is the eyebrows? kkk~ who knows ^_^

Loving this!

SO CUTE~~~~

Of course you're not Jr. ;)

I bet he gets lots of goosebumps around Ji Young huh ;)

Looking good in that top hat!

Well hope you enjoyed these pictures as much as I did~ cannot wait for their comeback! Hwaiting! Will update soon chingus! SARANGHAEYO~~~~~~~~~