Behind The Scenes

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

“Omo Hyun Sik gwenchanna” everyone ran to his side, the production was going well…until now. Hyun Sik had slipped on a small puddle of water where the mop had been, he has hurt his ankle, and they knew he couldn’t go back on stage. Everyone began to panic,

“Yah what are we going to do, he is one again soon” asked the head of drama. “Ah…Minhyun-ah” yelled another teacher, Minhyun popped up from the small crowd around Hyun Sik, “You will have to replace him, I’ve seen you act you are very good, and I know you know the part perfectly” the teacher looked deep into Minhyun’s eyes pleading him, Minhyun gulped then nodded.

“Good, good” the teacher took him to the small changing room and gave him the same clothes Hyun Sik had and fixed his hair. Eun Neul helped Hyun Sik along with a teacher and some other students; they sat him down and put an ice pack on his ankle. Eun Neul then went over to Minhyun who was looking in the mirror, “hwaiting” she giggled “oh, Gomawo” Minhyun smiled, Eun Neul fixed his collar and then dusted his shoulders

“You are gonna be daebak” she patted his shoulders and smiled; Minhyun sighed then nodded his head. “You’re on soon” said a student who was obviously the stage manager.
----

The audience cheered for Min hyun and Soo Ji to kiss; Aron was standing right next to Soo Ji and Eun Neul was just behind Aron. Aron saw Minhyun look at Soo Ji, he could tell he didn’t want to kiss her but he was being pressured, Aron felt his stomach turn, he didn’t know what was happening to him, he felt angry but worried at the same time. Eun Neul knew exactly how he felt, she didn’t know what to think, she tried to psych herself into thinking that it would only be a stage kiss, but just the thought of Minhyun kissing another girl made her stomach turn.

Aron and Eun Neul gave each other a short look then in that short second they looked away the audience and everyone cheered around them and they both noticed Soo Ji and Minhyun were kissing. Eun Neul couldn’t believe her eyes, her blood boiled she had never felt so angry in her life.

She was also so upset, Soo Ji knew Eun Neul liked Minhyun and for her to kiss her was the worst thing possible, Eun Neul bit her lip hard to stop herself from crying with frustration, she bit her lip so hard she began to taste blood. Eun Neul had had enough, she pushed past everyone and ran off stage tears falling down her burning cheeks, her heart was aching, and she felt like she had been stabbed in the heart a million times.

She felt so much hatred right now, she didn’t know what she would do the next time she saw Soo Ji but she knew this feeling would come back. Aron on the other hand was also hurt, his face had gone pale, the kiss finally ended and everyone bowed, then left the stage. Aron walked off as fast as he could avoiding everyone so no one would talk to him, he picked up his bag and ran out to the foyer and out the back door to get some fresh air to think straight.
----

“unnie” Eun Neul ran up to Minah and hugged her burying her face in her jumper, Minah was confused, she heard Eun Neul sniffing “Yah are you crying” Minah asked taking a small step back, she examined Eun Neul, her eyes were puffy and red, Minah’s heart ached to see her little sister like this

“What happened” Eun Neul shook her head not wanting to talk about it, Minah understood and walked her to the car. Minah drove Eun Neul back to their parents’ home; the car ride there was silent despite Eun Neul’s sniffing. Minah couldn’t help but wonder what happened, Eun Neul was great on stage why would she be this upset for no reason. When they got to the house Eun Neul ran straight to her bedroom, her sister was staying with a friend so fortunately she could be alone. Minah decided to go in as well; she made her way up to Eun Neul’s room.

She sat on her bed and her back “Did something happen back stage that I don’t know about” Minah whispered, Eun Neul had her face buried in her pillow, she managed to shake her head, she sniffed loudly then sat up. She moved her hair out of her face and Minah handed her box of tissues that were sitting on Eun Neul’s desk. Eun Neul then began explaining everything to Minah. Minah understood how she felt, but she assured Eun Neul to not worry.

Minah decided to stay the night so she could comfort Eun Neul.
----

“Hyung are you okay, you look a little…pale” JR nudged Aron who was so concentrated on his thoughts he didn’t realise until a minute later that he was in the car on the way to their dorm.

“Uh, Yeah I’m fine…just need some sleep” Aron’s voice was dull, his head ached and so did his heart. He knew it was only a stage kiss; honestly the kiss wasn’t the part he was hurt about. He was worried what Soo Ji thought when she kissed Minhyun, he wanted to know whether she wanted to kiss him, but he also felt bad for Eun Neul,

most of them knew she had a thing for Minhyun and seeming she is the youngest of them all she would be hurt a lot, he wanted to know if she was alright. He liked Eun Neul, she was like a little sister to him and he didn’t want to see her hurt, he saw her leave the stage when they kissed he wanted to go after her but he couldn’t move his body, it was like he was frozen. “I’m glad we get the weekend to rest, I think we all need some sleep” Baekho chuckled, everyone nodded. “Nearly home” said their manager.

Aron just gazed out the window.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's a short chapter sorry~~~ Poor Eun Neul huhuhu T.T and poor Aron~ hope you enjoy the updates ^_^