First Day

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

NO ONES POV:

“Please introduce yourselves” The principal asked and gestured them to walk closer to the microphone. “Annyeong Haseyo STAR’s leader and sub vocals, Lee Hyo Min imnida” “Annyeong Haseyo STAR’s Main vocal, Song Han Byul imnida; but you can all call me Eunji” “Annyeong Haseyo STAR’s sub-vocal, Bang Ji Young imnida”. The girls introduced themselves one by one, once they all finished they all bowed again, “Annyeong Haseyo STAR imnida, please look after us”. The students applauded and the six girls stepped back and sat on their seats. “Welcome to Jung Sang High School” the principal bowed and turned to talk to the other students.

“I hope you all treat these six girls nicely. They have recently debuted through CUBE Entertainment who kindly sponsors this school lets not mess things up” Eun Neul and Ji Young giggled at how desperate he was for the school to be sponsored.

“Shh” Hyo Min placed her finger over her lips and gave the two a sharp glare. The principal blabbered on about nonsense that no one was really paying attention to. “Yah look there’s NU’EST” Eunji nudged Min Jung in the ribs. She squint her eyes and saw they were sitting all the way at the back, she noticed JR first, and he was goofing off with Baekho. Min Jung looked at him coldly and remembered the things her best friend told her he had done. “Oh look there’s JB” Soo Ji tapped Ji Young’s arm excitedly. Ji Young looked at the corner of the hall and saw JB, sitting away from everyone with a bored look on his face. “Why is he back there” Ji Young asked confused.

“Maybe he has no friends” Soo Ji whispered. JB’s head shot up and he looked at the stage, he noticed Ji Young and Soo Ji staring at him and he smiled they smiled back “do you think he heard us” Soo Ji whispered trying not to move her lips. “That kind of impossible seeming how far away we are” JB waved at them sweetly then his hand began to form a fist and then his middle finger popped up.  Their jaws dropped and he just rolled his eyes and looked back at his phone. “Did he just do that” Soo Ji said louder than she intended. All eyes were now on her and Ji Young. “Is everything all right girls” the principal asked trying to keep calm. “Ne, Mianhae.” They both bowed. “Yah stop it” Hyo Min looked at them and sighed. She looked to the back of the hall and noticed Baekho looking at her. He flashed her a killer smile. She was about to smile back she thought that he probably smiles like that to all the girls. She could tell he and JR were waiting for her to smile at him but all she did was roll her eyes, she flicked her hair back over her shoulder. JR burst out laughing but it was one of thoughs silent laughs. Hyo Min laughed to herself and saw Baekho’s reaction through the corner of her eye.

“Hyo Min seeming you’re the leader of the group would you like to say a few quick words” the principal didn’t let her decide he just handed her the microphone and pushed her to the front of the stage. She looked at everyone and then her gaze landed on Baekho. He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned against the back wall trying to seem cool. Hyo Min cleared and began her short unprepared speech. “Kamsamnida for your warm welcome; we hope to make new friends and earn a good education through this experience. Please treat us normally, we are normal people just like all of you so don’t think of us as idols” Hyo Min turned to the others and signalled them to come over; they quickly fixed their clothes and stood in a line across the stage. “Kamsamnida” they all bowed and the students clapped once again. The principal showed the girls of the stage as the teachers took their students back to their classes. “These are your time tables, we have made so you are all in at least one class that you know someone.” the principal pulled out 6 papers and handed them out to each of the girls. “I have Dance next what do you have?” Soo Ji asked Ji Young. Ji Young checked her paper and pouted. “I have English” Soo Ji sighed and asked around and she was happy to find that Eun Ji had dance too. Soo Ji and Eun Ji headed off to their dance class; Hyo Min and Min Jung headed off to music together leaving Ji Young and Eun Neul.

“What do you have next” Ji Young asked hoping she wouldn’t be alone in English. “Drama” Eun Neul smiled innocently. “I will see you at break then” Ji Young picked up her bag and said good bye then started walking to the English department. She sighed heavily before knocking on the door. She leaned against the wall and waited for the teacher to open the door. Ji Young started to become impatient she looked through the small window on the door and saw the class was empty; she scratched her head confused then noticed a note on the floor. “English class in library” She screwed up the paper and threw it at a locker and then headed to the library. “You know that’s called littering” Ji Young spun around and saw JB picking up the paper and placing it in the trash can. Ji Young shrugged her shoulders and then kept walking. She heard JB’s footsteps mimic hers. She quickened her pace and he did the same. She quickly turned around and he swiftly stopped. “Do you mind not following me” she tried to sound threating but it was harder than it seemed. “You’re going to the library right” Ji Young nodded. “So am I, we must have English together. So technically I’m not following you” His mouth curved into a half smile and he pulled his scarf back over his mouth and walked right past her. She watched him walk down the hall way and entre the library.

She looked at her phone and sighed. “Aish when will this day end” she pouted and then quickly walked to the library. When she walked in she saw JB sitting at the back with no one around. He looked very mysterious. “Ah~ you must be the new student. Welcome” The teacher bowed, Ji Young quickly bowed back and took a seat at an empty table. “Annyeong Aron imnida” Ji young looked behind her and saw Aron. She smiled back. “You must be Ji Young right” Ji Young was shocked that he learnt her name so fast. “You were the girl sitting next to Choi Soo Ji”

“Ne, it’s nice to meet you. We are big fans of NU’EST” Aron chuckled and shook his head. “Well just treat us as normal students, and we will return the favour” Aron pointed to the teacher and Ji Young looked and saw the teacher was giving them the ‘please be quiet’ look. Ji Young turned around and sat properly in her seat, she then looked back at JB who just shrugged his shoulders as if he was saying ‘what are you looking at’.
- - - - - -
“Hana, tul, set” the teacher counted and the class began to dance to the beat of the music. Soo Ji and Eun Ji looked at each other and smiled which was enough to distract themselves to mess up. Soo Ji stood on her own foot and fell to the ground; Eun Ji burst out laughing and bumped into someone making a whole line of people fall over. Soo Ji pouted not because her foot hurt but because her lollipop and fallen on the ground.

“Is everyone all right” the teacher yelled not really caring. Everyone groaned and cursed under their breath while giving the 2 girls mean looks. “10 minute break” the teacher walked over to Soo Ji and Eun Ji who were still having a giggle about it, she crouched down next to them and picked up Soo Ji’s lollipop. “Focus girls” she sternly growled then went to put the candy in the trash. Soo Ji stood up and Eun Ji did too, they both dusted off their pants and sat down next to their bags. “First day and we already got into trouble” Eun Ji chuckled. Soo Ji un-wrapped another lollipop and popped it in with a satisfying smile. “You should eat and dance at the same time, you could choke” Soo Ji and Eun Ji looked up to see a very pretty blonde boy. Eun Ji looked at Soo Ji and mouthed ‘Ren’ then looked back at Ren. “Well when I choke I will let you tell me I told you so, because I am not wasting this baby” Soo Ji pulled out the lollipop and waved it at him then placed it back in . Ren rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders.

“I’m Ren by the way” he looked down at Eun Ji and smiled. “The guy you knocked over” Eun Ji felt herself blush; she quickly stood up and bowed. “Mianhae, I really didn’t mean to” she bit her lip. “It’s fine, oh I’m a big fan of STAR” Soo Ji stood up and put her arm around Eun Ji. “We’re big fans of NU’EST too” she smiled innocently, Eun Ji smiled awkwardly and Ren left. Eun Ji sat back down and sighed. “Unnie what’s wrong” “He probably thinks I’m a klutz” Eun Ji pouted. Soo Ji just laughed and shook her head.

“Yah it was an accident, it’s not like he’s never done that before. Aigoo…relax it’s only the first day” Eun Ji nodded then laughed it off. “Okay let’s get started guys” the teacher yelled, everyone lined back up in their lines, and this time Eun Ji and Soo Ji focused hard and ended up dancing perfectly to the beat.
- - - - - -

“Wow~ that is very good Min Jung-ah, everyone give her a round of applauses” the teacher said as Min Jung put the guitar pack on its stand, she sat back down next to Hyo Min and high fived her. “Yah you were awesome” Min Jung smiled. “Would any one like to sing something, we have about 10 minutes to spare” Everyone looked around the room. Hyo Min looked up the back and noticed Baekho and JR were in this class. Baekho smiled at her and she just turned back around. “Hyo Min unnie will sing” Hyo Min’s jaw dropped at Min Jung’s volunteer.

Hyo Min shook her head but the teacher already had her stand up. Hyo Min gave Min Jung a ‘I’m gonna get you for this’ look and faced the class. She saw Baekho sit up straight wanting to listen in. She sat down at the piano and tried to memorise a ballad song she learnt. “What will you be singing” Hyo Min looked at Min Jung worriedly and bit her lip, Min Jung mouthed ‘fighting’ to her and Hyo Min nodded. “Ah Hyorin’s because it’s you” the class went silent as Hyo Min took in a deep breath and started playing the chords.

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlUCZtX37vg <--- the song she is singing]
eolmana deo apaya ne mami boilkka
malhaebeorigo sipeotjiman nunmuri chaolla
geureon naega nege haneun mal neomaneul gidaryeo
Because I love you

jabeul sudo eobseosseo meomchul sudo eobseosseo
neoui heunjeokdeuri neomu manha

Hyo Min started off slowly then when she hit the high notes everyone clapped and there were a lot of ‘wows’.

naegen neonikka jugeul mankeum ganjeolhi wonhae
ojik neonikka eotteokedeun gidaryeoya dwae
han georeumssik deo gakkai wajullae
aljanha naegen neoppuningeol
jebal nal honja duji ma

seulpeume chan nuneuro neoreul bol ttaemada
amu mareobsi barabogo useumyeo malhaetji
geureon naega nege haneun mal neomaneul saranghae
Because I love you

meorissoge gadeukhae gieokdeuri gadeukhae
neoui heunjeokdeuri neomu manha

naegen neonikka jugeul mankeum ganjeolhi wonhae
ojik neonikka eotteokedeun gidaryeoya dwae
han georeumssik deo gakkai wajullae
aljanha naegen neoppuningeol
jebal nal honja duji ma

boyeojugo sipeunde deullyeojugo sipeunde
nega nae gyeote eobseo geuraeseo deouk apeungeol

naegen neonikka jugeul mankeum ganjeolhi wonhae
ojik neonikka eotteokedeun gidaryeoya dwae
han georeumssik deo gakkai wajullae
aljanha naegen neoppuningeol
jebal nal honja duji ma

Because I love you

Hyo Min finished off the chords and everyone stood up and applauded her. Min Jung cheered and a few others followed. Hyo Min stood up and bowed “Kamsamnida” Hyo Min quickly walked back to her seat and hid her face. “Yah you were amazing” Min Jung said patting Hyo Min’s shoulder. Hyo Min smiled and looked to the back at Baekho, his face was shocked. Hyo Min smiled and then looked back at Min Jung who was also looking at the back. Min Jung saw JR and Baekho they were shocked by how good Hyo Min was. JR caught Min Jung’s gaze and he smiled at her then showed her the thumbs up. Min Jung smiled back and just looked away.
- - - - -
“Have you heard” Eun Neul looked at Minhyun. “What is it” he said coldly. “They say that I have an eraser in my mind…Let’s break up” Eun Neul checked her script just to make sure she was saying the right lines. “Did he say that he saw it?” Minhyun said taking a small step forward. “Everything will end” Eun Neul looked to the floor. “The eraser in your mind…Did he say that he saw it?” Minhyun yelled as his voice started to get shaky.

“It’s over, don’t live in your memories” Eun Neul looked at Minhyun who stretched his neck and placed his hands in his pockets trying to act calm. [in the script]. There was a long and tense silence for dramatic effect. Eun Neul bit her lip and looked to the floor. “There is no need to be nice to me…I’ll forget everything” Minhyun placed a fist over his mouth as if he was about to cry. “What’s the use of being nice to me?” Eun Neul started to really get into the role her voice started to shake and tears started form in her eyes. Minhyun stood there silent for 3 seconds but it felt like 10. Eun Neul gave him a look to hurry up and say his speech. “Who told you to eat the eraser?!” Minhyun yelled.

Eun Neul stood there then burst out laughing with everybody else who was watching. Minhyun burst out laughing and apologized to the teacher. “Yah, you ruined the scene” the teacher rolled the script up and hit Minhyun on the head. At that moment the bell rang for break. Eun Neul picked up her hello kitty bag and placed it over her shoulders. “I like your bag” Eun Neul turned around and saw Minhyun. “Kamsamnida” she bowed her head then walked out of the room. Minhyun watched her leave and smiled.

- - - - -
“Annyeong unnies” Eun Neul said sitting down at the crowded table. “Yah that JB guy is such a jerk” Ji Young pouted and as if on cue he walked into the cafeteria. A lot of the girls stopped and watched him walk into the line. It was funny all the girls liked him but none of them ever talked to him. “Well Min Jung made me sing in front of my class which had Baekho and JR in it” Hyo Min stabbed her fork into her lunch. Min Jung giggled and looked at the door to see NU’EST walk in. “Yah guys look” all the girls turned their heads to the direction of the boys.

It was as if they were walking in, in slow mode. Min Jung burst out laughing for no apparent reason and everyone including NU’EST looked at her. She stopped laughing and showed the girls the video Kikwang had sent her. “AW~” the girls watched the short video over and over again. “Yah why can’t my sister send me things like that” Hyo Min got out her phone and started texting Min telling her to send her a cute video. NU’EST shrugged their shoulders and walked over to their reserved tables.


[the video Kikwang sent Min Jung]

- - - -
School went by faster than they thought and the girls were now in their last spell.
“At least we are all in this class together” Hyo Min said still checking her phone for a cute video from Min. “Ne, but it’s kind of awkward since NU’EST and JB are in this class too” Eun Ji whispered. The girls all looked at the guys and then pretend to write again. Hyo Min took a photo of their work and of the girls and then updated her twitter saying. ‘Studying hard, hope our superSTARS are doing the same. Hwaiting’ in about 1 minute she had already got a lot of retweets and replies. 

“Please concentrate on you work Miss Lee” Hyo Min looked up at the teacher and quickly slipped her phone under her leg and copied down the work. The guys started to whisper but none of the girls could fully hear any of their conversations. The bell rang for home time and they all quickly packed away their books. “Class dismissed” The teacher hurried them out and locked the door behind them. Hyo Min went to grab out her phone but she remembered she left it on the seat she ran up to the door and it was locked. She looked through the window and saw her precious phone sitting on the chair. “Aish…” she yelled, she saw that one of the windows was open but she couldn’t reach it.

“Yah Ji Young can you give me a boost” Ji Young turned back and shook her head. “Yah my phone is in there” Hyo Min nagged; Ji Young sighed and then dropped her bag. Baekho and Minhyun walked around the corner and saw Hyo Min trying to climb through the window. “Yah you know you’re heavy” Ji Young groaned. Hyo Min finally pulled herself up and sat awkwardly on the window sill. “Yah go to the gym” Ji Young poked her tongue at Hyo Min as she jumped down on the other side of the door and ran to her phone. She picked it up and did a small victory dance, making Baekho and Minhyun laugh. Hyo Min walked out of the door and it automatically locked when she shut it again. Baekho clapped his hands loudly and walked out from the lockers. Minhyun quickly followed and started clapping too. “

Yah what are you doing here” Hyo Min asked coldly while putting her heels back on. Ji Young looked at them and then realised who they were; “You know most people would’ve just waited till tomorrow to get their phone” Baekho said sarcastically. Hyo Min grabbed her bag and just walked off. Ji Young watched her leave then looked at the two boys, she smiled at them innocently and quickly grabbed her bag and ran after Hyo Min.

Baekho grabbed her arm and pulled her back. “What’s her problem” Baekho asked glaring into Ji Young’s eyes. Ji Young ripped her arm out of his grip and stomped on his foot. “You’re her problem and don’t ever grab me like that again” She coldly whispered then walked off. Once she caught up to the others they all hoped in their company van and headed off to their schedule. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update ~ I hope you enjoy this...I hope you think it is long enough i lookes quite long but yeah i owe you so i will be focusing on this fic for a little while so i don't keep my poor readers and subscribers waiting :) please tell me what you think and whether u liked it or not <3