scoring

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

No Ones POV:

Each member is taken into a small wardrobe sized room to be individually interviewed about the meal they just ate. They asked the following questions below and have to explain in detail. Some members may be asked different/extra questions depending on how they answer each question.     

  •  ‘What did the cook?
  •  ‘Was the presentation good?’
  •  ‘Which dish was the best?’
  • ‘What is your overall score?’

-Doojoon-
“Their main dish was Kimchi soup which was really good but it was kind of spicy, their dessert was alright but it was really sticky, I think it was some sort of sticky dumpling but it was hard to tell. *whispers* Junhyung probably made them” Doojoon snickered while leaning back in the small plastic seat.

“The presentation was pretty good, the napkins were folded in lots of different origami shapes, everything was set out nicely too but I would’ve appreciated a drink while eating the Kimchi” Doojoon crossed his arms and scoffed sarcastically.

“I think the Kimchi was the best because even though it was spicy it was really tasty and the dumpling things were too sticky” he smiled at the camera. “My overall score is 7” he held up the square with the number 7 on it and placed it in Junhyung’s box.

-Eun Neul-
“They cooked Kimchi soup and dumplings” Eun Neul awkwardly looked around the small room and then back at the camera and smiled. “The presentation was my favourite part, the napkins were made into origami shapes and the plates and cutlery matched and the mat and pillows did too”

She cutely smiled and then bit her bottom lip. “My favourite dish was the dumplings because they were nice a sweet and I love desserts” she rubbed her tummy and smiled satisfyingly. “My overall score is 7” she picked up the square and placed it in Junhyung’s box then quickly left the room.

-Dongwoon-
“Uh Doojoon hyungs group made steak with pasta and a tomato sauce as their main course and cupcakes that were cutely decorated for their dessert, the steak was over cooked but it was still nice except Junhyung hyung’s was like rock hard and it was really funny…I bet Doo Joon hyung gave it to him on purpose”

Dongwoon let out a husky chuckle. “The presentation was good it seemed like we were having a picnic at the park, they put little name tabs out so we knew where to sit and they gave us drinks they thought we would like which was real cool” Dongwoon cracked his knuckles then leaned back in the chair.

“My favourite dish was the cupcakes, they were really nice and the icing was really good~” he chuckled while his lips. “My overall score for them is 8” He picked up the square and chucked it into DooJoon’s box then coolly walked out of the room.

-Junhyung-
“The cooked some really good cupcakes for dessert and for dinner they made pasta with a really nice sauce and oh let’s not forget…the rocks -.-” Junhyung glared at the camera as if it was DooJoon.

“I swear they did it on purpose, I actually nearly broke a tooth, I mean everyone got a nicer steak than I did. Aish…but they did give me coke but I’m still angry about the steak” Junhyung pouted and folded his arms over his chest.

“The presentation was good it was like a picnic in the park, I bet if there was a soccer ball we would’ve had a game” he chuckled. “I think it’s obvious what my favourite dish was” “my score for them is 5 because I had to eat a rock and my teeth hurt now so yeah” Junhyung chucked the square into the box and then left.

“6”
“7”
“5”
“6”
“7”
“6”
“8”
“9”

- - -
“We’ve added up the total scores and there is a 7 point difference” one of the stylists announced. Everyone exchanged looks to people in their groups and hoped it was them who won. “You all think you are just going to win but we have made a twist, the losers will be given a mission to complete and the winners will also get a mission but much easier than the losers” she smiled at the 12 making them more nervous and excited.

“Wait so we have to do a mission either way” Junhyung asked…more like complained. “Ne, but the losers will be doing something that will probably ruin their image and the winners will probably make their image better” The stylist pulled out a piece of paper and slowly opened it making everyone stress as if they were on Korean Idol waiting to see if they got into the next round or not. “The winners are…”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the winners and their missions will be announced next chapter :D hope you all enjoyed ! and sorry i know this fic is supposed to be a NU'EST fic >< but don't worry NU'EST will be in it a lot more ~