complications.

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

“Eun Neul still away” Min Jung asked, Hyomin nodded the group didn’t feel the same without their Maknae. “Maybe we should go visit her” Soo Ji thought, they were all sitting on around their practice room they were tired and hot from dancing all day. “Yeah, let’s make her some get well cards” Ji Young added, Hyomin head “She’s not sick, Eun Neul would never not come to practice even if she was sick…something else is up” Hyomin couldn’t put her finger on it though. No one could, they were all worried about her but didn’t know what to do.

“Don’t worry about Eun Neul” Their manager was leaning against the door frame,  “Oppa, have you heard from Eun Neul” he nodded, “I talked to her personally and I have decided that none of you are to contact her until further notice, that means no texts, tweets, messages, emails and so on. It seems harsh on you and her but I have planned an important meeting with her and the CEO so none of you need to worry”

The girls were anxious now, what was going to happen to Eun Neul, why weren’t they allowed to contact her? Is it that serious? They had so many questions but their manager made them do more practice. He left them to themselves and they stopped the music and began discussing the situation.

“Why is she going to have a meeting with the CEO” Min Jung asked scared, “Why can’t we contact her” Ji Young’s voice was shaky, “Is she alright” Eunji pouted, “Look, we just have to trust oppa, I’m sure it won’t be long until Eun Neul is back in here practicing with us just like normal” Hyomin reassured them, they all nodded she had to be the strong one to keep them calm even if she was also freaking out inside. She got them back into practicing to get their minds cleared and concentrated.

-1 week later- 

"Are We Missing a STAR?"

‘Rookie group STAR have become very popular since their debut earlier this year, they have stared in their own variety show along with brother group B2ST making their popularity shoot up the charts. They are interactive with their fans attending fan meetings all over Korea and also one in Japan. They attend a private school along with NU’EST and some members of B.A.P; they are doing well in their study and come off as very down to earth and sweet girls.

One girl that has particularly stood out is their Maknae Eun Neul; a lot of fans take notice of her sweet nature and find her to be very cute. Recently the girls made an appearance in their school production, at the end of the production; Choi Soo Ji the group’s main rapper shared a passionate kiss with NU’EST’s member Minhyun, making Netizens go crazy.

After the production fans noticed Eun Neul was seen leaving with her older sister Minah from Girls’ Day, Eun Neul seemed to be very pale and some said they sore her crying. The two were then seen at their family home in Incheon. Fans have also noticed Eun Neul has not been going to the group’s practices or schedule, their manager has been telling everyone not to worry and that Eun Neul is taking a few days off because she is sick. Netizens than noticed a tweet from leader Lee Hyomin saying ‘Eun Neul-ah we may not able to contact you at this point in time, but please know we are always here for you. We hope to see you after your meeting with the CEO. Please come back soon, it isn’t the same without you hwaiting!’ fans and Netizens have been questioning this tweet, they are curious to why she is having a meeting with the CEO of CUBE Entertainment, and why are the members not allowed to contact her.

This is making fans wonder if Eun Neul will be leaving the group, explaining why she has been missing schedules and not been attending school. Stay tuned to get all the latest news of your favourite idols.’

Hyomin read out the article, her blood was boiling with anger. “How can they say this, Eun Neul would never leave the group” the others just shook their head, taken back from this article. “This can’t be true” Eunji murmured, “That’s it, I’m calling her” Hyomin got out of her chair and reached into her pocket for her phone, “No, you heard what oppa said” Soo Ji grabbed Hyomin’s wrist stopping her from calling Eun Neul,

“It’s been more than a week since any of us have seen her, she hasn’t been at school or schedule, don’t you think we deserve to know what’s wrong with her” Min Jung added, Ji Young kept out of it, she knew what was wrong but she didn’t want to the members but seeing them like this kind of made her want to tell them just so things would be less tense. “Ani, oppa said no” Soo Ji yelled, “Well sometimes we just have to take a risk, aren’t you wondering what is wrong with her” Eun Ji asked, it was now 3 against 1, Soo Ji was becoming frustrated

“Of course but I don’t want upset our manager” Soo Ji looked at Ji Young for help. “Ji Young-ah what do you think we should do” Min Jung asked, Ji Young shrugged, “Don’t you want to know what’s wrong with Eun Neul-ah” Eunji asked, “I already know” Ji young sighed. The room was quite for exactly 3 seconds until all the girls ran and sat around Ji Young,

“Yah how can you not tell us” Min Jung nagged

“How long have you known for” Soo Ji asked now interested,

Ji Young shook her head, “She’s heartbroken” she simply said, they all exchange some looks then looked back at Ji Young hoping to get information, “So you’re telling us the whole reason she isn’t coming to schedule or school is because she got her heart broken” Min Jung asked completely shocked, “You’re lying” Hyomin stated, Ji Young shook her head

“Well who broke her heart, I’ll beat them up” Min Jung said clicking her knuckles, Ji Young chuckled “It was Soo Ji and Minhyun’s kiss wasn’t it” Hyomin said finally clicking, the other members then realised it and Soo Ji instantly felt horrible, “This is all my fault” she mumbled, she shook her head, she wanted to cry, the reason why Eun Neul wasn’t here, the reason Eun Neul had her heart broken was all her fault, so she thought.

“No it wasn’t it-“ “No it was, if I didn’t kiss Minhyun nothing would be wrong” Soo Ji cut Eun Ji off, “Eun Neul knew about the kissing scene in the production” Hyomin reassured “Yah but he was supposed to kiss my cheek not my lips, and Eun Neul was changing when Minhyun and I were on stage the only time she saw us was at the end…when we kissed” Soo Ji began yelling, she was angry at herself, she felt that it was her fault and no one could change her mind.

“Hey what’s going on, why aren’t you practicing” their manager asked, Soo Ji grabbed her bag and left the practice room, the girls went to go after her but they were stopped by their managers. “Let her go, now tell me what’s going on” he said sternly. “I told them what was wrong with Eun Neul…the real reason” Ji Young spoke up, their manager glared at her

“How did you find out, she didn’t tell anyone anything” Ji Young rolled her eyes “I put the puzzle pieces together and figured it all out, I knew the whole time but decided not to tell anyone so there would be no drama”

“Yeah well how did that work out for you” Hyomin asked, Ji Young was shocked “What’s that supposed to mean” Hyomin laughed, “You decided to tell us the truth when we find out that we’re not allowed to contact Eun Neul, and then we read an article suggesting she is leaving the group, and then when we get into an argument you then decided to finally tell us and now you made Soo Ji feel like it’s all her fault” Hyomin snapped,

Ji Young felt alone at that point in time she didn’t know how to react. “Hey that’s enough” Min Jung put her hand on Hyomin’s shoulder but she shrugged it off, “Fine then” Ji young whispered, she grabbed her bag and her phone, “I’ll leave then” she pushed past Hyomin and the manager, they all watched her leave as well Hyomin was pissed off, she just wanted to punch a wall. She then decided to grab her things as well and leave, she apologized to her manager and to Min Jung and Eunji.

“Aigoo…this is a mess” Eunji sighed, Min Jung just nodded both of them were shocked at everything that had happened, they had never fought like this before, even during their trainee days. “Look, I’m just going to let them cool off, you guys can just chill out in the café okay. Don’t worry everything will be fine” their manager tried to reassure them but that was too late, they knew there was going to be a lot of tension the next time they are all together. They grabbed their bags and headed down to the café. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------