Congrats~

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

“Has anyone seen Eun Neul” asked Ji Young while looking through all the changing rooms, everywhere she went people shook their heads, she began to worry something might’ve happened to her. “Hey Jr. have you seen Eun Neul anywhere” Jr. thought about it then shrugged his shoulders,

“I remember she ran off the stage before the curtain dropped, she didn’t look too good, maybe she came down with something last minute” Ji Young thanked Jr. for the information then went back to where she left her bag. ‘She seemed perfectly fine before the show, I wonder if she is okay’ she thought to herself. Ji Young checked her phone hoping to see a message from Eun Neul telling her that she is safe and fine, but there was nothing, Ji Young contemplated whether to call her just in case something did happen.
---

“Hey, where’s Eun Neul? I have present for her too” asked the head of drama, dropping a small box on Ji Young’s lap. It was a ‘good job’ present.  Ji Young shrugged, “She apparently already left” Ji Young’s voice was flat, she was tired and worried. She knew Eun Neul was probably safe she just wanted to know for sure that she was alright, it wasn’t like her to act the way Jr. had explained to her earlier.

“Hey what’s this about Eun Neul leaving early” Hyomin crouched down next to Ji Young and wrapped her arms around her knees helping her keep balance. Ji Young just shrugged, “Apparently she ran off stage before everyone and she just picked up her things and left, some people said she looked pale and others even said she looked like she was in some sort of pain or she was about to cry” Ji Young sighed, the random thoughts of things that could’ve been the problems invading her brain.

“Have you tried calling her” Ji Young shook her head, Hyomin pulled out her phone and tapped in Eun Neul’s number, “Yoboseyo?” Ji Young looked at Hyomin with a small smile, she had answered her phone. “Ne, is Bang Eun Neul there?” Hyomin asked, “oh…Mianhae…Ne, Ne, I hope she gets better, ne, Kamsamnida, ne annyong” and with that Hyomin hung up, she ran her fingers through her bangs and sighed, Ji Young lowered her shoulders, she had gotten her hopes up only for them to be knockd down again.

“That was her unnie, Minah-ssi, she said Eun Neul won’t be available for the weekend, she said she isn’t feeling too well” Hyomin jumped to her feet and stretched her back, “Well let’s not worry too much, I’m sure she’ll be fine. Better get going” Hyomin helped Ji Young up as they both picked up their bags and headed the main foyer together.

“Congratulations” the sound of cheers and party poppers and clapping filled the foyer as all the students that were a part of the production walked out, their friends and family who had come to support them were all gathering around giving them hugs and patting them on the back.

“Oppa you came” Min Jung ran and hugged Kikwang who was also with Hyunseung and BTOB’s Minhyuk. “Of course, I can’t miss out on my dongsaengs production” Kikwang patted her head then grabbed her bag for her knowing they would all be pretty tired. “So where’s your boyfriend” Doo Joon winked, Min Jung scolded him knowing that Kikwang didn’t know yet, “Mwoh” Kikwang looked back and forth from DooJoon to Min Jung who was biting her bottom lip.

“Uh…N-nothing” Min Jung stuttered, Kikwang glared at her “Ani, tell me who he is, I need to approve of this” Min Jung gave Doo Joon an evil glare, this was all his fault, Doo Joon just chuckled and folded his arms enjoying this a lot. Min Jung looked back at Kikwang with innocent eyes, she even pouted “oppa…” she whined,

Kikwang shook his head “Ani, come on we are going home and you are going to explain everything” Kikwang grabbed Min Jung’s wrist and dragged her out to the car. Min Jung looked back at Hyomin and waved sadly, this was going to be a horrible weekend, she thought to herself.
---

“Congrats, Ji Ji you were awesome” Eunji smiled, while giving her brother a big hug, “Yeah, you were great” Eunji heard a familiar voice, it was soft and caring just like it always was, she turned around and her eyes became watery. “Seohyun unnie” Eunji gave her a hug, she missed Seohyun a lot, it had been a while since she had seen her, the time she visited her at SM Entertainment when she was recording for Twinkle she was very busy so she only got to see her for about 5 minutes before they had to leave, so this was the first proper time she got to see her.

“I thought you had schedule” Eunji asked, wiping away the few tears that had slipped out. “Hyun Joo told me about you production and I made this whole weekend schedule free so we could all go back home and have some family time, I talked to appa yesterday and he has the whole weekend set up for some fun activities” Eunji smiled

“What about umma” she asked cheerfully, surely if Seohyun and her appa could get the weekend off her umma could, Seohyun looked up at Hyun Joo who just shrugged, Eunji looked at them both and sighed, “I’m not too sure about umma but, hey cheer up Ji Ji, you never know what could happen” Seohyun gave her a reassuring smile then gave her another tight squeeze.
---

Soo Ji walked out to the foyer but couldn’t see her mother or father, she sighed and clutched onto her bag strap tightly, she walked out the front doors to see if they were waiting in their car…but sadly they were nowhere to be seen. She knew they were very busy at work but she saw all the other members with their families, and they were able to get time off work so why couldn’t her parents do the same.

Soo Ji tried to not make a big deal of it and went back inside where it was warmer. She made her way over to a group of people, when she heard a loud familiar laugh, she looked over her shoulder then looked around the foyer, the laugh was still echoing but she couldn’t see the person anywhere.

She shook her head, she thought she was hearing things, but then she heard someone call her name, “Soo Ji-ah, honey over here” Soo Ji looked to her left and saw her mother waving her arms in the air, Soo Ji ran to her parents and gave then both a tight hug, her whole body had become all warm and fuzzy, it had been a long time since she had seen her parents. “You came” Soo Ji’s bottom lip trembled she was so happy they came,

“Of course sweetie, we couldn’t miss out on our babies school production” her father said caressing her cheek, Soo Ji pressed her face against his warm hand. “I heard your laugh and thought I was hearing things, I couldn’t see you” Soo Ji pouted, her parents laughed then gave her another hug then joined the other parents with their kids.
---

“Oppa, Annyeong” Ji Young smiled and waved her hands, she ran up to her brother and gave him a hug, “Annyeong noona” Ji Young looked down and Chan Hee and picked him up twirling him around while laughing, “Annyeong Jin Hyun ssi” Hyomin said bowing to Ji Young’s brother, he bowed back,

“You guys were great, so that’s what you and that JB guy were doing in your room” Ji Young nodded her head then slapped his shoulder “Yah what did you think we were doing” she nagged, her cheeks turning a light pink. Jin Hyun shrugged his shoulders and chuckled, “Can you see Min unnie anywhere” Hyomin asked trying to look through the crowd of people, Ji Young looked around as well and shook her head,

“Wait, do you mean Min from Miss A” Jin Hyun asked, Hyomin nodded proudly, “Ah~ I was talking to her before, she mentioned your name and I knew it sounded familiar” he chuckled, “Hyomin-ah” Hyomin turned around to see Min leading Suzy, Fei and Jia through the crowd. “Unnie” Hyomin and Min embraced each other in their arms happy that they finally found each other, “Aigoo, you little star you” Min giggled,

“You did great” Fei said showing her the thumbs up, Hyomin thanked her then moved back over to where Ji Young and her brothers were. “Oh Jinhyun-ssi, long time no talk right” Min playfully hit his arm, making everyone laugh, “So what are we going to do now” Min asked Hyomin tightening her scarf for her, Hyomin shrugged “food” she smiled Min laughed “araso, kaja” Hyomin said good bye to Ji Young and her brothers then made her way out of the foyer to their car. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you guys find the chapters too short? I was looking through and noticed that I have a lot of short chapters..is that okay? Or would you prefer longer ones ^.^ ? 

Just a headsup I might start adding links to songs that I find suit the chapters, or scenes in the chapters~ Hope you all enjoy :D