Production Night

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

Before you read here is a link to a video I made for this chapter ^_^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Skx9GPxm0dE&feature=plcp 
Okay, so the way I have written it is a little different to the video I made, but the video just gives you a better view of what it could poccibly look like in a realy play. Also Soo Ji is the main character *claps* congrats, there is a reason why I picked Soo Ji but its a secret kkk~ also Hyun Sik is just a random charcter I made up so yeah, he is only a cameo for this chap and the next one ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Will you be my girlfriend?” Hyun Sik asked, there was a long pause, Hyun Sik was staring at Soo Ji’s back, he had a pleading expression, “Ani” Soo Ji coldly said, then walked off, Hyun Sik sighed and cursed under his breath, he rubbed the back of his neck not knowing what to do, he looked at his friends for help but they were just as clueless as he was, he looked back at the direction Soo Ji had walked but she was out of sight now, he bit his bottom lip then pulled his bag onto his shoulders and ran off stage after her.

At that moment the lights dimmed, and on to the screen came what looked like a recorder of some sort, the video was buzzy but everyone just assumed it was meant to be like that. A school bell went off and the lights lit up the stage once again, this time it was like a school gym, there was a basketball hoop and some students hanging around chatting, some of them were even throwing the ball around.

Everyone could see Soo Ji she had changed some of her clothes; at that moment Hyun Sik walked onto the stage also in slightly different clothes and his hair style was scruffier than before. Hyun Sik was holding his bag and couldn’t take his eyes off of Soo Ji who was laughing with her friends, Hyun Sik was so dazed he accidently walked into the ball basket making a big ruckus, Soo Ji and her friends looked at him and couldn’t help but giggle, it was cute. Hyun Sik cursed under his breath and ran off the stage knowing Soo Ji would never like a guy like him.

“Yah do you know that pabo” asked one of the girls, “I’m not sure, but I’d like to find out” Soo Ji mumbled, the lights dimmed again, and some music started playing. After about 30 seconds the lights were back on the stage and this time it was set out like a class room, with the students sitting at their desks chatting away, a teacher walked on stage and went to what seemed like the front of the room, and another bell went off similar to the one at the start, music began playing in the back ground.

The teacher began the class and was talking to the students but no one in the audience could make out what he was saying. On ran Hyun Sik who was now being scolded by the teacher for being late, the audience laughed as the teacher bopped him on the head with his ruler, Hyun Sik sat in his seat and sighed still feeling embarrassed about what happened this morning. All the lights went out and the music paused, one light was still on though, and it was on Hyun Sik,

“Aish, Pabo” he muttered to himself, “Pabo, pabo, pabo” he repeated while hitting his head with his fist. “Nanun jeongmal paboda” he sighed again. The music and lights came back on and Zelo was now standing up, began to rap the kids were still acting as if he was working, the teacher still continued to talk as well. The audience clapped to the beat of the music, and then all of a sudden Jong Up stood up and began rapping Yong Guk’s parts, the class then stood up and began clapping along with the audience and jumping around as if it was a party, all except Hyun Sik, Zelo and another student made him stand up and tried to cheer him up with their words but her just shrugged them off.

At that moment Eun Ji came to the front of the stage and began singing, she clapped her hands above her head encouraging the audience; her and Jong Up put their arms around each other’s backs and began swaying their arms side to side in the air. Jong Up and Zelo began rapping a small part again and then lights became darker so they could move the desks off the stage. JB and Jr. then came on stage and began singing the cut of their song, the other students were still on the stage and began rocking to the rock music.

Hyun Sik loosened up a little and began clapping a long with the other students but then when JB was singing ‘let it go’ he remembered this morning. He sighed again and moved off the side of the stage, as JB and Jr. done their dance. Once the song was over all the dancers and other students froze, the lights dimmed again and that was their cue to walk off, another spotlight came on Hyun Sik and he was sitting on the ground in the corner hitting his head, “She thinks I’m a loser” he muttered to himself, he continued to put himself down about it.

The lights became a dark blue and on walked NU’EST, they began dancing to dubstep representing Hyun Sik’s anger towards himself, he was still sitting on the ground but just before the dance was over he lifted his head realising that everyone makes mistakes and this was something he could get over, he stood up and ran off the stage as did all of NU’EST once their music finished, as Hyun Sik ran off stage there was a big crash sound, as if someone had tripped up and broken something, the audience began to murmur but it was quickly stopped when Soo Ji walked on stage with her friends and some other students, Soo Ji was wearing grey pants and a baggy jumper.

On walked three girls, Hyomin, Eun Neul, and Sungmin a dancer at their school; they were all dressed in black, the music started and again it was dubstep, kind of describing Soo Ji’s frustration, not just about her feeling for Hyun Sik the cute boy who stole her heart for being a total dork but also for her future, she wanted to be a dancer. She cheered with everyone as if they were watching a performance, they finished their dance and Soo Ji felt this burst of encouragement come over her, she ped her jumper, she was wearing a grey one piece with a black cropped top underneath, she called her friends over to the centre of the stage and she began rapping while they all danced. Min Jung was dancing with Soo Ji as well as some other dancers from their school; Min Jung began singing some of the parts after Soo Ji’s rap.

They finished their dance and Soo Ji had a big grin on her face, the audience cheered and then again the lights dimmed. Some music played and the lights swirled all over the place, the audience could just see the silhouettes of the girls dancing, the music was dubstep again. The lights focused on the girls now, Ji Young began singing ‘I’m in flashback’ obviously indicating the flashback. Ji Young held the long not and the audience seemed impressed, the clapped and then the music cut off as did the lights. The same recorder from the very start of the production came on the screen above the stage, now the sound of traffic and the city played through the speakers again like at the start.

“Will you go out with me” The lights were but this time instead of Hyun Sik being on stage it was…Minhyun, everyone was a little confused but they thought it was just a part of the act, Soo Ji had her back towards him “Ani” she coldly said for the second time, she then walked off stage, Minhyun sighed then looked at his friends for help, he then ran off stage after Soo Ji just like the start. ‘Will you be my girlfriend’ played through the speakers and one ran Jr. Youngjae, and Aron plus some other boys from their school, they were all dressed in white but with a boldly coloured top, they all began dancing to the song while singing their given lines.

Once they finished their dance the song faded out and the room went dark, but quickly lit back up, this time the back drop was of a city and the lights and views were amazing, at the top of a building was Minhyun looking over the city, he sighed. “Pabo” his eyes widened as he turned around to see a familiar face, she walked closer to him,

“A boyfriend shouldn’t just let his girlfriend run away that easily” Soo Ji giggled and stopped where she was, Minhyun said nothing and broke the space between them, he put his hands on her shoulders then pulled her in for a hug, he laughed to himself and cherished this moment, Soo Ji chuckled “pabo” she pushed him back a little and they both laughed, Minhyun took a few steps back and rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, Soo Ji held onto her bag straps and rocked on her heels.

Minhyun turned to Soo Ji and slowly walked towards her again, he lightly kissed her forehead and the two smiled happily, the crowd cheered and a lot of the girls said ‘aw’ at that moment all the people who participated in the production ran on stage and began cheering and jumping around like a party. All the idols came to the front of the stage and began singing, Soo Ji and Minhyun stood in the middle of the group, some students even ran down the aisles of the seats and began jumping around too.

One two three four
Everybody come on, here we go!
Kiss Kiss go go!
Put your hands up high!
One two three four
Everybody come on, here we go!
Kiss Kiss go go!
Put your hands up high!
(Put your hands up high!)’

The crowd then caught on and began chanting ‘Kiss” over and over again, Soo Ji and Minhyun looked at each other shocked, they both didn’t want to do it but they didn’t want to disappoint the audience. The audience kept cheering even their friends were cheering,

Soo Ji bit her lip and the two leaned in and kissed, they only planned for a small peck but the kiss lasted longer than expected, Soo Ji and Minhyun finally ended their kiss. Soo Ji’s cheeks went red as did Minhyun’s. They both avoided eye contact and bowed then the curtain dropped and they all left the stage. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I didn't put the lyrics in the singing parts, I was too lazy to do so -__- but hopefully the video gave you an idea :) I will be updating another chap really soon...by that i mean either tonight or tomorrow ^_^