Missions

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

-Camera 2-

“Well this is just perfect it’s freaking raining” HyoMin complained while trying to stay under the shelter from the porch above them. “Shut up at least we’re not back at the dorm cleaning” Junhyung said while rubbing his arms to keep warm. “I’d rather be there where it’s warm then stand out here in the cold waiting for a stupid bus” HyoMin bit her lip and crouched down hugging her legs to keep warm. “Do you two mind, none of us are enjoying this but once the bus comes everything will be better” Min Jung said while linking arms with Eunji so they could share body heat. Everyone was quiet besides the sound of their teeth chattering, they anxiously waited for their bus to come in the cold rain.
- - -
“So where are we going exactly” Eunji asked while relaxing into the comfy seat of the large bus. “Somewhere warm hopefully” Kikwang said while sitting down with a glass of juice. “Here” HyoMin looked up to see a glass shoved in her face, she grabbed the glass and Junhyung sat down across from her, “What is this” she asked while sniffing the juice. “It’s an apology for being rude earlier, I didn’t mean t-“Junhyung was cut off from Hyomin’s laughter she clamped her hand over and Junhyung noticed her killer eye smile. “You seriously think I’m still mad at you, what kind of person do you think I am pabo” she slapped his shoulder and took a small sip of the drink.

“Mmm~ Raspberry flavoured” She her lips and smiled satisfied; Junhyung rolled his eyes then looked towards the front of the bus where Kikwang and Eunji were setting up the small karaoke machine. “Yah Hyominah, Junhyung hyung, are you guys gonna play” Dongwoon yelled holding out a mic, HyoMin got to her feet and held out her hand for Junhyung “Ready for me to beat your ” she chuckled, Junhyung stood up and towered over Hyomin, “You sure about that” he chuckled then stepped back letting Hyomin go first. She rolled her eyes and grabbed the mic off Dongwoon and chucked the other mic to Junhyung.

“KARA-Mr” Hyomin said giving Junhyung an innocent look, “oooh~” Kikwang and Dongwoon laughed and clicked play. “What’s wrong with this song oppa?” Min Jung whispered to Kikwang while the others danced to the song, “Junhyung hyung used to date Goo Hara-ssi from KARA” he whispered while laughing, “Jinja” Kikwang just nodded and then started dancing with them.

-Meanwhile-
-Camera 1-

“Soo Jiah” Ji Young yelled, Soo Ji ran into the room and saw that Ji Young had found her lollipop wrappers under her bed. “Yah are you serious” Soo Ji shrugged then smiled innocently, Ji Young rolled her eyes then started putting them in the small plastic bag,  Soo Ji went back into the kitchen and started cleaning the messy pots from earlier. “Scrub that pot hard araso” Doo Joon yelled from the couch where he was laying down next to Yoseob,

Soo Ji poured some water into a small glass and walked up to them, she tilted the glass and half the water fell on Doo Joon and Yoseob’s heads, they both sprang to their feet in shock and glared at Soo Ji who smugly smiled. “Don’t be lazy” she rolled her eyes then went back into the kitchen. “Aish…” Yoseob said while stretching his back, he grabbed the broom and started sweeping the floors while DooJoon dusted the furniture.
- -
“You do it” “no you do it” “no you do it” “ANIYA~” Eun Neul and Hyunseung had been passing the toilet scrubbed back and forth for almost 5 minutes, “Yah it’s your toilet, so…you clean it” Hyunseung chucked the brush to Eun Neul but she swiftly dodged it making it falling into the toilet bowl. They exchanged looks from the brush to one another. “Look what you done” Eun Neul pointed to the scrubbed then crossed her arms over her chest and glared at Hyunseung waiting for him to pick it up. “Don’t give me that look, you’re the one who didn’t take it”

He turned around about to leave but Eun Neul grabbed him by the shoulders and dragged him back, “Grab it out” she said the tone of her voice slightly pleading. “Aniya~ you’re the one cleaning the toilet so you grab it” he protested, “Yah the camera is there, show B2UTYS you’re not afraid to pick a scrubbed out from the toilet” Eun Neul tried tricking him into making his image look better but Hyunseung knew what she was doing. “Why don’t you show your superSTARS that you’re not the innocent Maknae you seem to be and grab it yourself” Eun Neul sighed angrily and rolled up her sleeves and picked up the scrubber with ease, Hyunseung clapped sarcastically

“See how hard was that” he looked at the camera and winked, Eun Neul chuckled “Not bad but this is gonna be a lot easier” she quickly grabbed Hyunseung’s shirt and stuffed the wet scrubbed down his top. Hyunseung’s eyes bulged and he hit the scrubbed making it fall down and out of his top, he glared at Eun Neul who was giggling “am I still the innocent Maknae” she asked sweetly while fluttering her eyelashes. “Far from it” Hyunseung pouted then left to change his shirt.
- - -

-Camera 2-  

“Oh yeah, oh! Oh! Oh yeah
I'm feelin' good
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah! 
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah

Oh yeah, oh! Oh! Oh yeah
I'm feelin' good
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah! 
Oh yeah, yeah, yeah”

Everyone sang while laughing. “Yah~” Kikwang cheered at his newest high score, “Yah calm down calm down” Junhyung and Eun Ji put pressure on his shoulders to stop him from jumping around and sat him down. “Hey we’re here” Dongwoon said putting the other mics down and walking towards the opened bus doors.

“YAY~ it’s not raining” Hyomin cheered and ran out of the bus into the sun lit field. “Who’s that” Eunji asked pointing to someone dressed in suit in the middle of the field with a camera crew with him. “I think we have to go to him” Dongwoon said pointing out the obvious; they all walked up to him and bowed “Annyeong Haseyo” the said in unison. Without saying a word the ahjussi handed Hyomin a small yellow envelope and left leaving the extra camera crew with them.

“Open it” Kikwang said, Hyomin gave him a what-do-think-I-was-going-to-do-with-it look and opened the envelope. She pulled out a neatly folded paper, she opened that and there was a note.

‘You must split into two groups and go around the park asking the young children if they have ever heard of B2ST or STAR. You must sing and dance parts of your hit songs to them as clues and make today a memorable day because these children could become your future fans. Also ask the adults and workers not just the children, whoever finds the most people that have heard of each group will win a prize, work hard and start as soon as you have your groups’

They all looked around the empty field confused, there was no park full of children, there were no parents or old people going for strolls, there were no workers or open shops. “I’ll take the siblings” Junhyung said pointing to Kikwang and Min Jung. “Okay so picking the groups was easy now how do we start this mission” Hyomin asked, she took one more look around and still saw no sign of anyone beside the camera crews.

“Let’s go!” Dongwoon cheered and started jogging towards a small bridge, Hyomin and Eunji ran after him hoping he had a good idea. “So what now” Min Jung asked Junhyung, “Let’s go this way” Junhyung pointed in the opposite direction the others were running in, “I think I can hear children this way” Junhyung said trying to sound smart, “are you sure it’s not just the wind playing with your hearing” Min Jung sarcastically asked making not just Kikwang but even Junhyung laughed at her.
- - -

-Camera 1-

“Ah~ finally finished cleaning” Eun Neul said while sinking into the couch next to Yoseob and Soo Ji, she rested her head on Soo Jis shoulder and shut her eyes. “Don’t get your hopes up Maknae, we still have our dorm to clean” Doo Joon chuckled, Eun Neul scrunched up her face and sighed, “Hyunseungs cleaning the toilet then” everyone burst out laughing except Eun Neul and Hyunseung. They all stood up and made their way to the dorm across the hall. “Aigoo…” Ji Young said biting her lip as she opened the door to the messy dorm.

“What we’re all guys what do you expect” Yo Seob chuckled, “Not this” Soo Ji said kicking past the clothes on the floor. “Yah I’m pretty sure it was way tidier than this when we were cooking so how could this…” Eun Neul paused and took one more look around the room. “Happen” Doo Joon scratched the back of his neck “well when we came in to get changed…we uh~…yeah…so who’s doing what” Doo Joon claped his hands together and awkwardly changed subjects, everyone slowly walked to different parts of the dorm and started cleaning.

-Camera 2-
-Dongwoon-

“Every day I shock” ”shock” Dongwoon sang while doing the dance whilst Hyomin and Eunji echoed ‘shock’. “Do you know oppa now” Dongwoon asked the little girl who was awkwardly looking at the camera instead of paying attention to Dongwoon. “Beast” she innocently mumbled the three cheered, it was there 7th person who figured out who they were. “Can oppa get a hug” Dongwoon crouched to her level and embraced her in a hug

“Kiseu” the girl softly pecked Dongwoon’s cheek. “Annyong” the three waved and then went off to ask more people. “You have to go back to the main field now” one of the camera crew whispered, they all sighed hoping Junhyung’s group hadn’t gotten more than seven.
- - - -

-On the bus back home-

“The winners are Dongwoon, Hyomin and Eunji, congratulations” the producer said, “Yah I don’t want to be paired with this guy again, he lead us into the forest” Kikwang nagged, “Yah I thought I could hear children” Junhyung protested knowing he was wrong. “Yah, you must be going crazy” Kikwang joked. Everyone laughed and then relaxed as they were on their way back to the dorms.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoy the chap :D sorry if its too long -.- Comments and subscribes are loved <3 but mostly just enjoy the update :3