POLL TIME~~~~

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

OKAY SO MOST OF YOU KNOW THAT THEIR IS A PRODUCTION IN THIS FIC, SOME PEOPLE MIGHT THINK ITS SOME SORT OF TALENT SHOW....WELL IF YOU DID THEN YOU ARE RIGHT. EXCEPT NOONE JUDGES THEM BLAH BLAH BLAH AND ITS ONLY DANCING. SOORRRY. OKAY SO IM GONNA MAKE THIS SHORT BECAUSE I WROTE A WHOLE HEAP AND ACCIDENTLY DELETED IT AND NOW I AM SUPER PISSED OFF AT MYSELF....

I AM MAKING A COMPILATION OF THE DANCE THAT THE STUDENT WILL PERFORM. ALSO BAP, NU'EST, STAR, AND JJ PROJECT ARE NOT THE ONLY STUDENTS IN THE PRODUCTION, ITS JUST THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY MAIN CHARACTERS SO I DONT BOTHER MENTIONING THE OTHER PEOPLE. OKAY ANYWAY YEAH IM MAKING A COMPILATION AND I AM USING:

NU'EST-FACE
NU'EST-ACTION
JJ PROJECT-BOUNCE
BAP-POWER OR WARRIOR OR POSIBLY THEIR NEW SONG
STAR-......................................

SO THE DEAL IS STAR IS NOT A REAL KPOP GROUP *IN REALITY THAT IS* AND SO THAT MEANS THEY HAVE NO SONGS. AND IN THE LAST CHAPTER...I THINK IT WAS THE LAST CHAPTER.......JI YOUNG AND JB ARE GOING TO MAKE A AUDIO OF ALL THEIR SONGS IN ONE. SO I MADE A POLL FOR MY READERS TO VOTE ON WHICH GROUP AND SONG STAR CAN REPLACE [PS: IF IT IS 4MINUTE THEY ARE NOT REALLY REPLACING THEM....JUST STEALING THEIR SONG LOL] BUT YEAH I PICKED GROUPS FROM CUBE ENT BECAUSE WELL STAR ARE IN CUBE ENT. BUT THEN A LOT OF THE SONGS I AM USING HAVE POWERFUL BEATS OR DUBSTEP, SOOOO MY FRIEND SAID CHI CHI'S LOVE IS ENERGY HAS DUBSTEP IN IT [HONESTLY I'VE ONLY HEARD THE CHORUS OF THE SONG] SO I ADDED THEM IN IT TOO. NOT EVEN SURE WHAT COMPANY THEY ARE UNDER LOL ANYWAYS SO YEAH WHO EVER GETS THE MOST VOTES I WILL USE, THE PRODUCTION CHAPTER WONT BE UP UNTIL A LITTLE WHILE JUST SO I CAN MAKE IT GOOD ENOUGH FOR MY READERS AND HOPEFULLY I CAN PUT BAPS NEW SONG IN IT IF IT COMES OUT SOON. 

I KNOW I SAID I WAS GOING TO KEEP THIS SHORT BUT IT DOESN'T REALLY LOOK SHORT -__- BUT TRUST ME THERE WOULD'VE BEEN A LOT MORE IF I DIDN'T DELETE THE OTHER CHAPTER *face plams myself* SO YEAH PLEASE VOTE AND THIS MAY SOUND SELFISH....IDK......BUT DON'T PICK THE GROUP YOU LIKE MOST, PICK THE SONG AND DANCE YOU THINK WILL SUIT MY ALREADY CHOSEN SONGS. BECAUSE YEAH YOU DON'T WANT IT LOOKING WEIRD. AND MAYBE I MIGHT EVEN ADD IN TWO OF THE SONGS??? WHO KNOWS???

OKAY SO YEAH GET VOTING AND I WILL CHECK WHO GETS THE MOST VOTES TOMORROW :3

[UPDATE] Hey guys so I made a compilation al ready and used ALL the songs below but honestly none of them really worked well with my other songs. SO~~ I am making a new compilation RN with different songs. I'm sorry if you really wanted these groups in the compilation but they seriously did not look good -__-' My friend is giving me some ideas and helping my out *cough thanks Kass cough* hehe~ I will be updating sometime this weekend hopefully so please wait for me, sorry school is getting in the way of things and bleh~ its annoying >_< I will be uploading a teaser video of my compilation and a small written teaser about the 'Production' and what it is about ^_^ Please feel free to vote again, I may still use some of these songs in my new compilation. Also sorry~~~~~~~~~~~