Misunderstandings

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

No one’s POV:

“Aish, Choi Soo Ji why do you have to be so damn clumsy” Soo Ji mumbled to herself while pulling out a handful of napkins from the napkin dispenser and wiping up the coffee she knocked over. She threw the stained napkins into the bin and looked around the crowded café checking if anyone noticed what she done. She sighed heavily then picked up her now soggy and brown note book, she examined it and looked at the picture of NU’EST, their faces were all brown and the picture was wrinkling from the coffee starting to dry.

She pouted then loudly pushed her chair back and stomped over to the rubbish bin, she ripped up the notebook and angrily threw the bits into the bin, she then stormed back over to her table and grabbed her bags and left the café. This time everyone had noticed her little tantrum but Soo Ji paid no attention to anyone. “Great now that my freaking note book is ruined I have to go and buy a new one and re write my notes” she mumbled again while walking down the street to find a small gift shop or post office.
-----

“Hyomin unnie, are you sure we can just come in uninvited” Min Jung asked looking around the very smart and modern dance academy. “Pabo, my parents own it, of course we can be in here” Hyomin chuckled while unlocking one of the doors to the dance rooms, she swung the door open and flicked on the light switch. Min Jung followed Hyomin into the bright room and examined everything, she looked at the massive canvases plastered on the walls, she looked at all the pictures of past years, she noticed one little girl in a small pink leotard with her hair in a tight pony tail and a huge smile slapped on her face. Min Jung was about to touch the picture when she was frightened by Hyomin slamming her bags onto the wooden floor making the sound eco through the room.

“This place is amazing” Min Jung thought out loud, Hyomin chuckled while she bent down and plugged her iPod into the stereo. Min Jung put her bags down next to Hyomin’s and started stretching, “My parents work hard to keep this place looking good, I never really appreciated it until now” Hyomin said sweetly.

“I used to come here almost every day after school, if I was feeling down I knew I could come here and just dance and forget about everything happening around me…but that’s a lot harder now seeming I’m a lot busier and don’t have a lot of free time” Hyomin half smiled and looked blankly at one of the canvases on the wall. Min Jung patted her shoulder “I’m always here if you need me” she said smiling; Hyomin nodded and then started the music. They both stood up and began free styling but somehow they seemed in sync.
-----

“Oh Annyeong Haseyo Eunji ssi” Eunji turned around to see Heechul, Kangin, Kibum and Eunhyuk. They all bowed to her and she bowed back politely. “Aigoo, you’ve grown up quite a bit since the last time I saw you” Heechul said while messing up her hair, Eunji rolled her eyes and took a small step back. “Ne majoyo, do you know where Seohyun unnie is” Heechul looked at Kangin who looked at Eunhyuk who looked at Kibum who looked at Eunji and shrugged.

“We just got here ourselves” Kangin said while chuckling. “What are you doing here anyway” Eunhyuk asked curiously, “Yah can’t a girl visit her older sister, aish! So nosey” Eunji sighed and looked down the empty hallways of SM Entertainment. “Aigoo...you are so informal towards us, do you know how much older we are than you” Heechul groaned, Eunji chuckled and shook her head “Joe song imnida Heechul…..Ahjussi” a smile grew on everyone’s face including Heechul, he grabbed Eunjis and picked her up a few inches off the ground and shook her from side to side

“Yah I’m not that old, why are you so cheeky yet your sister is so….not” Heechul ranted while Eunji just giggled, “Yah Kim Heechul what are you doing to my dongsaeng” Tiffany yelled, Heechul put Eunji down and she ran to Tiffany and hugged her “Annyeong unnie” she smiled, Tiffany patted her back and smiled too “Annyeong Eunji-ah you look good” Tiffany pinched her cheek, “Kamsamnida” Eunji smiled “Seohyunah is in the recording studio, come on I’ll take you there” Tiffany grabbed Eun Ji’s hand and led her down the hall.
----------

Soo Ji walked into the school’s campus and tightly held onto her new notebook, she noticed a few people giving her weird looks but she thought nothing of it and just focused on getting to the library so she could study. Soo Ji felt something hit her back an she turned around but saw no one in a close enough range to smack her, she looked on the ground and saw a half-eaten apple, she picked it up and looked at it “did someone throw this at me” she whispered to herself, she shrugged her shoulders and chucked it in the bin then made her way to the library.

When she walked into the library she felt like everyone was staring at her, she walked quickly to the south end of the library where not much people sat, she took a seat at the table in the corner and began re writing all the notes she could remember. She heard a few girls whispering and looked up to see that they were staring at her, she made eye contact with one of them and they quickly looked away and began whispering again;

Soo Ji ignored them and began writing again. ‘she’s probably jealous that they’re more popular that she is’ one of them said ‘I know right, I bet she had heaps of bad stuff written in the book and ripped it up so no one could read it’ the other said. “Do you mind, I’m trying to study” Soo Ji said coldly the girls gave her a mean look then flicked their hair and walked off. Soo Ji rolled her eyes and sighed. “Bad day huh” Soo Ji looked up to see Aron holding a small stack of books, she smiled then nodded. He dropped the books onto her table and took a seat across from her. Soo Ji looked past Aron’s shoulder and noticed everyone was staring at them and they all looked quite shocked…as if it was weird seeing the two together…in public….as if they thought they were…dating.

Soo Ji quickly snapped back into reality and smiled at Aron. “So what happened to your other notebook” Aron asked flicking Soo Ji’s new one.Soo Ji looked at him curiously ‘How did he know about my other one’ she thought to herself. “Your re writing last week’s notes so something must have happened to your note book” Aron said as if he read her mind. “Ah I spilt coffee over it so I threw it away” she said rubbing the back of her next. “Ah~” was all Aron said. Things became a little awkward after that so Soo Ji began writing the rest of her notes.

“You like me right” Aron asked, Soo Ji looked up at him and bit her bottom lip, she felt her cheeks burn red. Aron noticed this and his eyes bulged, his cheeks turned a faint pink and he waved his hands in surrender “No, I meant you like not just me but NU’EST” he chuckled.

Soo Ji chuckled and nodded. “Waeyo” she asked curiously. Aron shook his head “just some stupid rumours” he said waving it off and opening a book. “Rumours, what rumours” Soo Ji asked starting to panic a little. ‘Oh god, please don’t be anything about what happened earlier’ she thought to herself. “Well I was surfing the web when I came across an article and it….well maybe you should read it for yourself” Aron pulled out his phone and tapped the screen the turned it towards Soo Ji, she squinted her eyes and read the headline.

‘STAR’S CHOI SOO JI SHOW HER FEELINGS ABOUT NU’EST’

Soo Ji looked up at Aron confused, he then scrolled down showing pictures of her in the café earlier that day, she was standing in front of the bin…she was holding something…a notebook…with a clear view of NU’EST’s faces on it…and a clear shot of her angry face. Soo Ji’s eyes bulged and began to water. She put her hands over and shook her head.

“That’s not right…It’s not what it looks like” she stood up from her chair and saw everyone staring still. She grabbed her bag and ran out of the library mumbling “I have to fix this”. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry been pretty busy the last week ~~ Hope you all enjoy the update, tell me what you think (:

subscribers and comments are loved <3