Tension

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

“So, Kyo Shin-ssi you are a trainee in JYP right” JB asked from across the table, Kyo Shin looked up from her lunch and nodded “Ne, I’ve been a trainee there for about 2 years now” A series of whispers went around the table, JB half smiled “That long…they must be saving your talent for something good” Kyo Shin blushed a little then bowed her head, “Gomawo”. Ji Young rolled her eyes and then turned in her seat to face Jr. who was sitting next to her. She leaned in close to him and whispered something in his ear, Jr. spat out his mouthful of water all of the table and looked at Ji Young dumbfounded. “You’re lying” he said in a playful kind of tone, Ji Young shook her head and laughed while holding her finger over her lips telling Jr. to quieten down.

“What’s going on” JB asked looking at them suspiciously as did everyone else at their table. “Ji Young just said-“ “Nothing…I said nothing” Ji Young cut him off, “Then what was the big reaction from” JB asked his voice sounding a little tense “I…I was just telling Jr. oppa…uh” “A funny joke she heard, it was really funny” Jr. quickly added, Ji Young nodded going along with it “What’s the joke” “Ne I wanna hear the joke” Soo Ji said after JB, “Uh…we can’t tell you because…it’s an inside joke between us and you won’t understand it” Ji Young smiled, “So Young Jae-ssi, how do you know JB” Ji Young leaned towards Youngjae changing subjects swiftly.

“Uh…I was a trainee under JYP and JB was there to and Jr.” “Uh…that’s nice” Ji Young leaned back in her seat and played on her phone. Everyone stayed quite for a little while. “Well this is boring, so I’m gonna go for a walk” Baekho said standing up and stretching his arms while letting out a loud yawn. Ren then stood up and followed him, as did Aron, Soo Ji, Eunji, Zelo and Jr. All that was left at the table now was Kyo Shin, Yi San, Hyomin, Youngjae, Jong Up, Min Jung, Eun Neul, Min hyun, JR, JB and Ji Young. Things became awkward fast; Ji Young was still playing games on her phone. “Well, as much as I would LOVE to stay and chat with you all-“ Min Jung sarcastically said while standing up and picking up her bag “I’m gonna go uh…over there” Min Jung didn’t point in a specific direction, she pretty much pointed to the roof. “I’ll keep you company” Hyomin added quickly following after her.

“Anyone else wants to come” JB slumped in his seat and shut his eyes ‘falling asleep’. Everyone stood up besides, JB, Ji Young and Minhyun. “Oppa are you not coming with us” Eun Neul asked, “Well I need to go to the library quickly” he said packing away some books. “I’ll go with you” Eun Neul smiled “Me too” Youngjae said “If you don’t mind that is…I need to return some books” he rubbed the back of his neck “Sure thing” Eun Neul giggled, they all walked off into their own directions leaving the two grumps together. Ji Young looked up from her phone and noticed everyone was gone, she sighed when she saw JB was the only one with her. She watched him ‘sleep’, even let out small snorts to make it seem like he was snoring. Ji Young rolled her eyes and put her away her things.

“She grabbed out her permanent marker and moved her chair closer to JB, she took off the lid and leaned closer to his face holding it just over his lower lip. She began to draw a big fat mole on his upper lip JB’s eyes were wide open and his hand was tightly gripped around her wrist. “Oh goody you’re awake” Ji Young fake smiled, she moved back to her original spot and JB sat up straight. “What do you think you were doing” he asked checking his reflection in his phone screen. “Leaving” ji Young muttered while grabbing her bag. JB stood up just as fast and began walking by her side. “What are you doing” Ji Young asked coldly

“I don’t know, whatever you’re doing I guess” JB chuckled. “Why couldn’t you’ve just stayed back in the café” She asked, “You don’t want me to be a loner do you” Ji Young could hear the sarcasm in his tone, she rolled her eyes and kept walking. “So where are we headed” JB asked, Ji Young stopped and looked at him, he had a smug smile on his face. ‘How can he be so giddy right now’ she thought to herself. “I’m going to the library” she said while walking again, “me too” he chuckled.

“Ji Youngie unnie” Eun Neul waved from one of the tables in the corner of the library, Ji Young made her way over, while JB went to talk to Youngjae. “Where’s Minhyun” Ji Young asked while sitting across from Eun Neul “I’m here” Min Hyun chuckled while popping up from behind the book shelf. He sat down at the end of the table. “So you two have sorted out your relationship issues then” Minhyun joked, Ji Young scolded him and slightly blushed at the word relationship. “We are not and will never be in an relationship, and we don’t have issues, he is just a jerk” Ji Young stated “Oh come on you can do better than that” Ji Young looked over her shoulder to see JB and Youngjae. “I can but I don’t want to curse in front of my dongsaeng” Ji Young said looking at Eun Neul.
 

-Meanwhile-

“So Jr. What was that joke Ji youngie unnie told you” Soo Ji whispered to him, Jr. looked around to see if the others were listening in. “Well it wasn’t a joke at all” he admitted, Soo Ji looked confused, “What was it then” “Well she was just saying that JB hyung is really bad at flirting with Kyo Shin” Soo Ji tapped her lollipop on her bottom lip and thought why Ji Young would think he was flirting with her. “Why would she say that” she thought out loud “I’m not sure but I thought it was really funny” Jr. chuckled while rubbing the back of his neck. “Ne, it is funny” Soo Ji said blankly still thinking why Ji Young said that. ‘Maybe she was jealous…no! of course not. Ji Young doesn’t even like JB, why would she be jealous’ Soo Ji thought to herself.

“Watch out” Soo Ji snapped out of her thoughts when she was pushed to the ground. She looked at her lollipop that had fallen in a small dirt pile and pouted “Aish not again” she mumbled, she then looked up to see who pushed her, “Are you okay, I didn’t mean to push you that hard” Aron said kneeling down next to her, “I’m so sorry, are you okay” Soo Ji looked at the boy in the school soccer uniform, she then looked at the soccer ball a few feet away from them, “We’re fine” Aron said shooing him off, “Your head” Soo Ji said while looking at the mud patch on Aron’s forehead, she noticed the redness forming under it too. “I’m fine” he chuckled, Soo Ji shook her head and pulled out a hanker chief from her skirt pocket, she wiped away the mud.

They both smiled at each other,“Ah my lollipop” Soo Ji looked at it sitting on the dirt, Aron cleared his throat and picked it up by the stick. “Let’s get you a new one” he chuckled, Soo Ji nodded then stood up and dusted the grass from her skirt. “Yah aren’t you going to give Aron hyung something in return for saving you” Ren yelled, “Ne that’s what happens in the movies” Eunji added, “Don’t listen to them” Aron said shaking his head. “Yah this isn’t a movie this is-“Aron froze as Soo Ji pecked his cheek, he looked her confused “Gomawo oppa” she giggled, everyone started cheering and clapping, Aron blinked a few times while touching his cheek.

“Are you coming” Soo Ji asked, Aron nodded then silently followed the rest back to the school. “So Zelo, you’re the youngest member in B.A.P” Eunji asked linking arms with Soo Ji who linked arms with Jr. “Ne majayo, I’m born in 1996” he nervously laughed “Ah! Same as Min Jungie” Soo Ji smiled, “You’re about a year older than Eun Neulie” Eunji added. “Jinja Is she that young” Baekho asked completely shocked. “Ne she is the baby of our group” Eunji laughed, “Aigoo—I thought she was older than that” everyone laughed.

- - - - - -

-In class-
“Annyeong Haseyo yeoreobun” Hyomin bowed to the teacher then to the class and took her seat with the girls. “Today I am letting you all have a free spell so I can help the new students catch up with what we have been learning” Zelo, Youngjae, Jong Up, Wu Yi San and Kyo Shin were all seated at the front of the room while the others were cramped at the back. “So what do you think of the new students” Hyomin whispered to the girls. “I think they’re nice” Eun Neul smiled, “Ne not as annoying as I imagined” Min Jung chuckled. “I heard Zelo is the Maknae of us all” Hyomin added “Aniya, he is a year older than Eun Neul” Soo Ji said,

“He was shocked when he found out how young Eun Neulie was” Eunji giggled. “Aron also got hit in the head by a soccer ball” Ren butted in, “He took the hit for Soo Ji noona” Ren smirked, everyone looked at her with big eyes “Ne and then she kissed him on the cheek” Baekho added while leaning on the chair. “Yah who invited you two over” Soo Ji said pushing them back “Aniya, things just got interesting” Hyomin chuckled, “All I did was give him a kiss on the cheek for saving me from getting hit by a soccer ball, wouldn’t you do the same” the girls exchanged some looks then burst out laughing “No, I would just keep saying thank you or give him a lollipop…not kiss him” Ji Young laughed. “Yah shut up, the others were nagging at me” Soo Ji pouted,

“Bang Ji Young, Choi Soo Ji please come to the front” the teacher announced, everyone went silent, the two girls got up and walked to their teacher, Ji Young noticed JB and Aron helping the new girls with their work. “Since you two like to make a ruckus you can help thee three with their work” they both nodded and then sat in front of the three boys. “I don’t understand this work myself, how are we supposed to help them” Soo Ji whispered to Ji Young, “Maybe you could help by pretending so none of us get in trouble” Zelo butted in, “Ne” they said in unison. “Need some help” Ji Young looked up and saw Jr. looking at Youngjaes papers.

“Please” she begged, Jr. pulled up a seat and started helping all of them. “So, you’re Ji Young right” Ji Young looked at Youngjae and nodded “I’m Youngjae, you probably already know me…I’m just trying to memorize everyone’s name” Ji Young nodded “You like to explain things very clearly don’t you” she said without thinking “that’s why they call me the brain of B.A.P” he laughed, “ah~ I’ve seen some of your television shows…you have a very unique voice” Soo Ji added “Ne you all have very unique voices” Ji Young smiled,

“Can you sing a line from your song to us” Ji Young asked, Soo Ji nodded and they both looked at him with big eyes and pouty faces. ‘Eoreum wireul geotneun gibun Haneul wireul naneun gibun Nae tteugeoun simjangeun Dugeun dugeun dugeun Love’ the 6 of them clapped quietly, “wow~ that was so good” Soo Ji whispered, “Kamsamnida” Young Jae chuckled bowing his head to them. “Soo Jiah knows Zelo-ssi rap in Warrior” Ji Young clapped, Zelo’s head shot up “Jinja, go, go, go” Zelo insisted. Soo Ji gave Ji Young a stern look then sighed, “Aish fine…but I’m not as good as you” she looked at Zelo then shut her eyes to get in her ‘zone’.

‘Ginagin ssaume mogi mareun Geu dedeureul wihe nallineun Punch Soroga dareugo pyoneul gareugo Geu mari got mujihan saramdeul marigo Simjange ullineun ne mari nimalgwa dareuni Hwaganani deuro samadi jansori’ Soo Ji took in too big of a deep breath and ended up coughing, “Oh, are you okay” Ji Young laughed while patting her back. Soo Ji nodded then breathed in and out slowly catching her breath. “Wow~ that was really good” Zelo praised her “Do you rap too Ji Young noona” Jong Up asked, Ji Young just noticed that none of them were doing their work anymore, she then looked over her shoulder and noticed the other four were watching them instead of doing their work as well. “Aniya, I’m lead vocalist” “ah me too” Youngjae smiled high fiving her, they all laughed “Ah sing your favourite line of a song” Zelo pleaded. “Ne please” Jr. added rest his head in his hands.

‘Baby I’m sorry, neowa isseo do nan lonely sarang hagin naega bujok hanga bwa ireon, mot nan nal yongseo hae I’m sorry, ige neowa naye story sarang iran naegen gwabun hanga bwa ni gyeote, isseo do-‘Ji Young stopped just before the chorus “Your vocals are strong” Youngjae complimented, “Kamsamnida oppa” Ji Young bowed her head to them all, “Jr. oppa why don’t you do your rap in BOUNCE” Ji Young put her arm over his shoulders and shook his shoulders for encouragement. “Aniya, I don’t want to make you all look bad” Jr. sarcastically shrugged his shoulders, “Yah” everyone said slapping his arm. “I’m joking, I’m joking” he put his hands up in surrender.

“Yi San, what do you do” Soo Ji asked, “Uh…I dance” she whispered, “and Kyo Shin what about you” Ji Young asked, “I dance too” everyone nodded “Ah~ you are both dancers, I would like to see your potential someday” Ji Young smiled, “Kyo Shin is very talented” JB butted in, Ji Young looked him up and down “I’m sure she is…but I didn’t ask you did I” Ji Young raised one eyebrow then lowered it. “Yah you lot get to work” the teacher snapped. “Ne Sangsaenim, Joe song imnida Sangsaenim” they all said in unison. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AH~ I hope you like the looooong chapter....well it looks long to me o.o kkk~ I hope you all like the drama going on...I have a surprise for you all~ but you won't find out for a little while kekeke~ A few of you were confused to why JR was pleased with Min Jung's reaction at the end of the last chapter...to be honest I'm not sure either kkk~ babo author -__-' Aigoo---