First Mission

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

before you read i just want to say a MASSIVE thanks to Pandagirl84 for making this legit porter for my fic <3 you are awesome and thank you *bows* also I've also said names like 'Yoseobie' in the fic if you don't know/speak Korean "ie" is used when you are close to someone so yeah but i think it makes pretty good nicknames :D Kamsaphamnida !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Ones POV:

“Annyeong Haseyo” Eunji whispered while holding the self cam above her head, she examined herself in the small screen on the camera and flattened down the bit of her hair that were sticking up, she rubbed her eyes then looked around the room at Soo Ji and Ji Young who were still peacefully asleep. “I woke up early this morning” she sighed then blinked a few times at the camera. She then turned the camera to show the other two sleeping then turned it back to herself and smiled,

“We got moved into a bigger dorm so we can be closer to Beast oppas, their dorm is across the hall, I guess I should wake these guys up before checking on the oppas” Eunji nodded at the camera then slid of the bed and walked over to the curtains and flung them open revealing their view of Seoul. Ji Young and Soo Ji cringed and squeezed their eyes tighter. “Ji Youngie, Ji youngie, Ji Youngie~” Eunji sang, Ji Young groaned at her in response, Eunji giggled and then moved the blankets away from her body revealing her long legs. “Ji Youngie it’s time to get up” Eunji sang, Ji Young sat up and looked at the camera in Eun Ji’s hand and squinted her eyes remembering the self cam. Ji Young scratched her head still waking up and looked over at Soo Ji who had adjusted to the suns light. “Where are the others” Ji Young asked her voice slightly croaky “I think they’re all asleep” Eunji giggled, Ji Young got to her feet and headed to the bathroom hitting Soo Ji with a pillow on the way out.

Soo Ji sat up slightly and looked around the room to see who hit her but then her eyes landed on Eunji and the camera. It took her a while to realise what it was Eunji was holding but then ducked her head under her pillow and pulling the sides down tightly. “Yah, the camera is on, you need to get up” Eunji laughed while trying to reveal Soo Ji’s morning face. Soo Ji grumbled into her pillow and mumbled some things that Eunji couldn’t quite make out. Eunji sat down next to Soo Ji and looked at her bedside table and noticed all the lollipop wrappers. “Yah did you eat all these yesterday” Eunji nudged Soo Ji;

Soo Ji finally lifted the pillow and sat up with a lollipop stick popping out of . Eunji burst out laughing and moved the camera on Soo Ji who didn’t seem fazed by it anymore. “Yah how long have you had that for” Eunji asked tapping the white stick while laughing, Soo Ji giggled still trying to fully wake up and shrugged. She then slowly slipped out of the blankets and stood to her feet and stretched.
- - - -
“Annyeong Haseyo Yeoreobun” Hyo Min smiled while raising her arms over her head and forming a heart. “Yah stop showing off” DooJoon said while pushing her out of way making everyone laugh; the camera crew were filming them now. “Hana, tul, “SO BEAST, Annyeong Haseyo Beast imnida” The 6 boys bowed to the cameras and smiled, “Annyeong Haseyo STAR imnida” the 6 girls also bowed to the cameras and the twelve of them stood around a bench wearing casual clothes.

“Today we have a special surprise for all of our viewers, we will be splitting into two groups and be cooking a 3 course meal for the other group and they will judge our food individually” Doo Joon said as if hosting a show, Hyo Min slid next to him and nodded “Ne, the groups will have three girls and three boys in them to make them even and fair” she smiled. “Ne, so DooJoon hyung and HyoMinie-ah will be the leaders of the groups and they will pick their groups” Kikwang smiled while leaning on the bench and wresting his head in his palms; “Let’s go” Soo Ji yelled. DooJoon and HyoMin stood next to each other facing the other 10. “종이 가위 바위” the two said in unison. “Aish” Doojoon cursed, HyoMin giggled then faced the others again, “Eunji” HyoMin waved her hand and Eunji slowly walked and stood next to HyoMin.
- - -
“The teams are settled I have Hyunseungie, Yoseobie, SooJiie, Ji Youngie and Eun Neulie” DooJoon clapped and everyone else followed, “And my team of winners is Junghyungie oppa, Dongwoonie oppa, Kikwangie oppa, Minjungie, and Eunjiie” HyoMin smiled while also clapping with the others.

“Now that we have our teams we have to discuss what we’re making ne” HyoMin asked looking around at everyone then back at the camera. Everyone had different coloured aprons on now and they all stood in their teams, Hyomin’s team in the kitchen and Doojoon’s team in the lounge. “Let’s make some that will taste good but is easy to make araso” DooJoon whispered; “Eunji-ah you make the dessert with Min Jung-ah araso” HyoMin whispered to her group. Everyone nodded and then began discussing their meals.
One camera followed each group into separate vans going to different supermarkets to buy the ingredients for their meals.
-DooJoon’s team-

“We should split up into 2 smaller groups so it’s faster to shop araso” DooJoon said while turning back from the passenger seat. Yoseob was dancing to the radio with Soo Ji and Ji Young while Hyunseung was laughing with Eun Neul. “Yah are you even listening” Eun Neul looked at DooJoon and nodded then started laughing with Hyunseung again.
The car pulled up to the supermarket and they all got out of the van still in their casual clothes and colourful aprons, the camera people followed Hyunseung, Eun Neul and Ji Young, while DooJoon, Yoseob and Soo Ji took the self cam with them. Yoseob pushed the trolley while videoing themselves shop. “Yah hyung can we get some cookies” he nagged; DooJoon ignored him and searched the isles for the ingredients.

“Oh~ ah~” Yoseob stopped the trolley and then picked up a packet of Pucca’s and turned the camera onto him while he pretended to eat the Pucca box. Soo Ji jumped into the shot and pretended to eat them as well, they both laughed. “Yah why did I have to get stuck with these two” DooJoon asked himself loud enough for them to hear. Yoseob put the biscuits back and then they followed after Doo Joon.
*meanwhile*
Ji Young threw her arm over Eun Neul and followed Hyunseung who was pushing the trolley and holding one of the shopping lists. “Hyungseungie oppa, we need meat ne” Ji Young asked, Hyunseung walked up to the meat part of the market and examined all the meat, Ji Young and Eun Neul stood next to him and looked too. “Can I help you” one of the butchers asked, “Ne, we need some nice meat” Eun Neul smiled sweetly, Hyunseung chuckled then shook his head. “We need some nice beef” he smiled at the man, the butcher nodded and then pointed to a pile of meat, “That’s our finest beef” Hyunseung beamed then nodded “We’ll take some of that then” the butcher shrugged then put a few strips into a small bag and weighed it then sealed it shut with a sticker.

“You guys look kind of familiar” the butcher said while handing the beef over, The three of them grinned then nodded “Ne, you might have seen us on T.V or heard us on the radio” Ji Young proudly stated. “Ah~ ne I know you, my daughter is a big fan of you all” he smiled; Ji Young and Eun Neul giggled. “Kamsaphamnida” they bowed then moved onto the rest of their shopping.

-Hyomin’s team-

The six of them jumped out of their van and walked into the shop which wasn’t as busy as they thought it would’ve been. “So who’s going to pay for all of this” Junhyung asked while grabbing a basket. Hyomin snorted then looked at him, “I’m guessing that’s your way of saying you forgot your wallet” Junhyung burst out laughing and then just ignored Hyomin’s comment. “Why does my apron look different” Kikwang asked while tugging on it,

MinJung and Eunji stopped and looked at him then realised why, they started laughing and then walked over to help him, “Pabo, you have it on backwards” they untied it then put it on properly, Kikwang slapped his forehead then grabbed a basket and followed the others. “Dongwoonie-ah lets go get the meat” Junhyung called, Dongwoon followed and so did everyone else. “Since when were all of you me” Dongwoon asked sarcastically. They ordered their meat and then went to get some fruits. “Yah wait” HyoMin stopped everyone and listened closely.

“Yah can you hear that” she asked, everyone exchanged looks and then watched HyoMin run up to the counter, she whispered into the cashiers ear and then ran back over to us. They all waited for what was about to happen and then smiles grew on their faces, the all dropped their baskets and started low key dancing to STAR’s song on the radio. “Yah this is so awesome” Min Jung laughed, the camera crew swerved through the dancing stars, people began to give them weird looks but they were just too happy. They finally calmed down then went back to their shopping while laughing. “Wah~ this is the first time I’ve heard our song on the radio in like a public super market” Eunji said, Dongwoon nodded then patted her head.
- - - -

Both groups got back to the dorm around the same time, they all unpacked their things in the different dorms, DooJoon’s group took Beasts dorm while the other group was in STAR’s. “Aigoo this is heavy” Soo Ji complained while trying to put a lollipop back in . She put the box on the bench and then sighed in relief knowing it was the last one to retrieve. “Now what” Ji Young asked looking at all the boxes. DooJoon leaned on her shoulder as if she was his arm rest. “We cook” he chuckled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you all enjoy~ the rest of the task will be in the next chap keke~