I can't think of a chapter name so this is the name of the chapter lolololol~

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

 “Stop” Kang yelled turning the music down. The 6 hot and tired girls stopped dancing and looked around confused; they had a feeling they knew who he was going to pick on this time. “Soo Ji where is your mind right now” Soo Ji looked at the others then to the ground slightly embarrassed, “I just have a lot on my mind” Soo Ji murmured, “I thought we were over all this crap” Kang seemed really pissed, it was one of the first times the girls had seen him get this angry, the other time they pulled a prank on him and well…it didn’t turn out so funny.

“You guys are having your comeback soon and if you don’t perfect this dance by tomorrow then we can’t film your MV, and that is going to put a major step back on your comeback” Kang sighed, the rest were silent. “Oppa, when was the first time you confessed to a girl” Hyomin blurted out, Kang looked at her but she had a poker face. “Uh…well” Kang scratched his head trying to think back, “I guess I was about your age, but I don’t get why—“ “What did the girl say” Hyomin asked still staring at him blankly

“Well…she laughed at me and ran off” Kang looked away embarrassed at the memory, “Now you know what Soo Ji is feeling except, yours is probably worse” Hyomin’s mouth curved up and she put her arm over Soo Ji’s shoulder “We will perfect this dance by tomorrow, don’t worry” Soo Ji looked up at Hyomin and smiled thankfully, all the girls, and Kang group hugged and laughed it off then began practicing their choreography over and over again.
---

“Pssst” Soo Ji looked up from her book and looked around the aisle she was sitting in; she shook her head when she saw nothing and went back to reading her book. “Psssssssst” Soo Ji began to get mad and slammed her book shut, she looked around the aisle one more time but still saw nothing.

“Soo Ji over here” she heard a familiar voice say, she got up and went to the aisle and saw Aron sitting their smiling, her eyes widened and he shut the book he was supposedly reading. “W-What are you doing in here” Soo Ji asked wanting to run away but her feet wouldn’t let her. “It’s the school library, anyone is allowed in here” he chuckled, he got to his feet and was now looking down at Soo Ji, her heart began racing but then she remembered the other day when he ran off, she bit her lip hard trying to forget the memory.

Aron saw her expressions change and he grabbed her wrist softly, “I want to explain about the other day” his voice was sincere and warm. He led Soo Ji to the back of the library where all the old books were kept. No one went back there because the lighting wasn’t good and the books were dusty. “Why are we back here” Soo Ji whispered but Aron put his finger over her lips making her be quite,

“I’m sorry for running off the other day, it must’ve been really embarrassing for you” Aron looked at the ground embarrassed of himself, Soo Ji sighed, she felt more than embarrassed she felt humiliated. “But the reason I ran off so quickly was that, I was going to confess to you, and when you started saying the type of guy you liked it made me lose my confidence. But then you said it was me and it caught me off guard and I didn’t know what to say” Soo Ji couldn’t believe her ears, he was going to confess to me? She asked herself, Aron’s cheeks had become a light red but it was hard to notice because of the lighting. “I was going to say something but I choked and ran off” Soo Ji found the idea funny now, that whole time she felt embarrassed about Aron running off, he felt just as bad for running off.

“I’m really sor—“Soo Ji cut Aron off by pecking him on the lips. Aron stood there, eyes wider than ever not completely sure that what just happened was a dream or not. “Pabo” she chuckled, Aron let out a short laugh too and they hugged Aron rested his chin on the top of her head happily. “So does that mean—“Soo Ji asked her voice muffled, “I guess so” Aron chuckled, the two then sat down and began chatting away as if they hadn’t seen each other in a while.
---

“Ren and Eunji you two will be the main couple of the dance, you will need to learn the lyrics to the song and come up with some dance moves araso” Before Ren or Eunji could say anything the teacher dismissed the class and left. Ren and Eunji were left sitting there not knowing what to do. “So, should we practice” Ren asked jumping to his feet and walking over to the stereo.

He played the music and some old classical music started playing, he quickly shut it off and looked at Eunji annoyed “We have to figure out a dance to this” Eunji laughed and got up, “It’s not that bad, I already know the lyrics to this song” Ren looked at her shocked “Well I know a few moves that can go with this beat” Eunji smiled “See if you teach me the moves, I’ll teach you the lyrics. Easy” Ren nodded.
--
“No, no, no it goes like this” Ren said repeating the move another time, Eunji sighed “I am doing that” she yelled, Ren shook his head “no you’re doing this” he yelled doing some floppy mess of the move he just showed, Eunji burst out laughing as did Ren and she mimicked him “I don’t dance like that” Eunji’s tone was serious now, Ren looked at her and laughed making her laugh again

“Hey at least I don’t sing like this” Eunji made a low then high pitched screech, Ren looked at her agape “I do not sound like that” he scolded Eunji just laughed and nodded “Take it back” Ren yelled hitting her on the but with a rubber sword that was used in one of the old productions. “Make me” Eunji said grabbing the other sword from the floor; the two began play fighting with the swords along to the music. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating~~ School is annoying and since its coming up to exam time I have to do lots of tests and blah blah blah I won't explain anymore. SO~~~~ sorry if it seems like I'm rushing them into relationships or rushing anything fullstop. I am just tryna speed things up. As you all know this story has got to end sometime and its sadly going to be soon...HUHUHUHUH TT.TT but once I finish this story I will be writing 6 one-shots for each character. But I won't say anymore because I want them to be a surprise ^^ Enjoy reading~~~