Just an act

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

Just a warning...I had a bit of a writers block half way through this fic hence the reason why it took me a while to update and the reason it may be a bit crappy >< i will try to do my best ! <3 i hope you will all enjoy it anyways. Oh and I might make some chaps focus on a few certain people and then another chap focus on other people so sorry if i didn't mention you in this alot i tried to my best and don't worry you will all have a chapter where it is focused on you :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Ones POV:

“10 minute break” Kang [their dance trainer] said while he stopping the music. The girls sighed in relief and collapsed onto the ground. “Aish…Why am I so tired” Hyo Min stretched her back and grabbed her towel. “School drains your energy without you realising it” Kang chuckled while grabbing his bottle. “Ugh…School tomorrow” Ji Young groaned while stretching. “Come on school can’t be that bad” Ji Young looked at him and nodded. “To be honest it isn’t that bad…But it has its down sides” Ji Young was going to continue explaining but then the door swung open. “SO BEAST Annyeong Haseyo Beast imnida” The six bowed while laughing. “Who died in here” Junhyung asked sarcastically while looking at Hyo Min who was spread out on the ground. “We are just really tired” Min Jung said throwing her towel over her head. Kikwang rolled his eyes and sat down next to her.

“Get used to it” Min Jung pulled the towel away and gave him a ‘that’s the best you can say’ look. “Thanks for the pep talk” the girls rolled their eyes and chuckled. “Yah come on, drink something then get back to dancing. You got to beat the soreness and the exhaustion” Hyunseung and Yoseob jumped around trying to make the girls motivated but the girls still just laid around. DooJoon looked at Junhyung and winked. “Oh well…we all know how girls are, always giving up. But us guys never give up we always keep going until the end”

Min Jung sprung to her feet and threw her towel down. “Come on guys we’re gonna show these guys what girls are really made of” Min Jung helped all the girls up and gave them each a small pep talk, they all nodded and Kang shrugged his shoulders and started the music. DooJoon high fived the guys then led them out of the room. The girls practiced until late at night then finally headed back to the dorm where they all fell asleep.

-Next day-
“Aish…I’m so tired” Ji Young whispered to herself while she rubbed her temples and took a sip of her juice. “Yah what are you ten” JB coldly chuckled while walking to the back of the class and taking his usual isolated seat. “” Ji Young cursed under her breath. “He’s only mean to you because he likes you” Ji Young looked up to see Aron standing over her desk. He sat down at the empty desk next to her. “He never talks to the girls your one of the first I’ve seen him actually constantly talk to…even if it’s mean” Aron smirked; Ji Young looked at JB and then back at Aron and shook her head. “He’s just a cold hearted jerk” Ji Young sipped her juice and crossed her arms. Aron chuckled and shook his head. “Ne but he still has a heart”

Aron turned and faced the board as the teacher walked in. Ji Young thought about what he had said and convinced her that he could be a really nice guy under that entire jerk. She picked up her foundation mirror and pretended to check her make up but she was checking what JB was doing. She saw him looking at the board innocently and she felt her body lighten up a little.

She smiled like a weirdo but she could care less. She saw JB moving his hand and then she noticed his finger was sticking up, to be precise it was his middle finger. Ji Young angrily snapped her mirror shut and leant over to Aron’s desk. “The day that guy turns nice is the day pigs will fly” She coldly whispered, Aron just chuckled and got on with his work, as well did Ji Young.
-------
“Start stretching and we will begin class soon” the teacher ordered. Everyone stood up and began stretching and changing into their dancing clothes. Hyo Min and Min Jung slowly got to their feet and stretched their still sore bones from hard practicing the night before. “Let’s just get through this spell and rest during break” Min Jung nodded. After about five minutes of stretching the teacher walked back in with a man. Everyone was curious about who he was so they all crowded around. “Class this is Mr Hwang and he is going to be helping us with today’s lesson” Mr Hwang stepped forward and bowed, he was wearing loose black leggings and striped top, similar to what their teacher was wearing.

“Today we are going to be studying a dance that is very graceful and elegant, most of you probably will not like this but today we are doing Ball room dancing” The two teachers clapped as well as a couple of students but the rest just stared blankly at them including Hyo Min and Min Jung. “Now I know some of you are afraid to ask someone to dance so I organised you into pairs” the teacher started calling out names and they walked to a empty space and got into the starting position. “Lee Min Jung and Kim Jong Hyun” Hyo Min and Min Jung looked at each other and noticed that they were the last two as well as JR and Baekho. “It’s JR” he coolly walked up to Min Jung and held out his hand waiting for her to take it; Min Jung stared at his hand. JR cleared his throat and Min Jung quickly walked to an empty space in the room, JR shrugged his shoulders with a smirk and walked over with her and stood in the starting position.

“I guess we’re partners then” Baekho smiled pleasantly at Hyo Min and she looked at the teacher with a pleading expression. “Yah unless you want to dance with Mr Hwang hurry up and get in the starting position” Hyo Min stomped her foot and walked over to an empty space with Baekho. He gracefully placed his hand on her hip giving her goose bumps and he softly held her hand. Hyo Min felt more relaxed once the music had started and she got the hang of the slow movements. “You know I don’t get why you don’t like me” Baekho exclaimed as he swiftly spun Hyo Min around. “Who said I didn’t like you” Hyo Min asked. Baekho scoffed and rolled his eyes. “No one needed to tell, the way you acted said everything” Baekho pulled Hyo Min closer by the hip, Hyo Min’s eyes bulged in shock and she tried to step back but he wouldn’t let her. “Or maybe you’re just playing hard to get” Baekho chuckled then released his grip making Hyo Min stumble backwards into Min Jung and JR. “Mianhae” Hyo Min bowed then quickly went back to  Baekho she glared at him and he just grabbed her waist and hand and continued dancing.

“You really want to know why I don’t like you” Baekho nodded with a smug look on his face. “Because you are a cocky jerk who thinks any girls he smiles at his going to instantly fall for you…but here’s a news flash for you I’m different so don’t mess with me” Hyo Min let out a small sigh now that she had got that off her chest. Baekho didn’t seem harmed by her words. “Here’s what I think” Baekho whispered. “You were taken aback that I smiled at you in the assembly and you wanted to smile back but you didn’t want me to get what I wanted so you just looked away and blew me off, then you couldn’t stop thinking about me seeming we’re in the same class and you were confused about whether you liked me or not, and now you are just angry because I was right and you bumped into your friend” Baekho raised his eyebrow waiting for Hyo Min to disagree, but he was surprised to see her nodding. “Ne you are right Baekho-ssi, I was playing hard to get” Baekho stopped dancing and gave Hyo Min a weird look.

“and now that I have finally gotten that off of my chest I will no longer play hard to get and forever show my love for you…oppa” Hyo Min giggled. Baekho rolled his eyes. “Yah are you bipolar or something because I swear just a few minutes ago I thought you were going to murder me” Hyo Min giggled in a very girly tone and pushed his shoulder back playfully. “Oh oppa you’re so funny, another reason why I like you” Hyo Min winked and cling onto Baekho as they started dancing again. Baekho smiled a little knowing he was right but was still a bit weird by Hyo Min’s fast mood change. “Why is your friend so close to Baekho?” JR asked looking over Min Jung’s shoulder. Min Jung turned her head and saw the satisfied look on her unnies face. “I have no idea” Min Jung chuckled. “So, got a boyfriend” JR awkwardly looked away, Min Jung rolled her eyes and shook her head.

“Jinja, But I thought a girl as pretty as you would have a boyfriend” Min Jung chuckled, “Thank you, and no and I’m not planning on getting one anytime soon. They’ll just get in the way of schedule” JR raised his eyebrow “really, but what if he didn’t? What if he had his own schedule” Min Jung shrugged her shoulders and then the music came to stop. Everyone stopped dancing and looked at the teachers.

She began explaining some new steps. “You still haven’t answered my question” JR whispered, Min Jung looked at him “Ah, probably not because then there will be no time for us to spend time together” JR nodded his head then watched the teachers; Min Jung looked at him and admired his features. “Waeyo” JR looked down at Min Jung and shrugged. “Just curious” Min Jung let the subject go and followed the teacher’s instructions.

- - -
“Annyong oppa” Hyo Min waved to Baekho as they walked off in opposite directions. “Unnie what is wrong with you” Min Jung nagged, once they walked around the corner Hyo Min had a devious look on her face, “He doesn’t know what coming” Min Jung looked at her unnie slightly worried she had gone crazy. “Who” Min Jung whispered, Hyo Min chuckled, “That babo Baekho, he thought I was playing hard to get, well he wants me to like him so badly…let’s see how much he will regret it when I go all fan girl on him” Hyo Min smirked planning things in her head. “I still don’t get it” Min Jung admitted while taking a seat at an empty table in the cafeteria.

“He thought I didn’t like him and was playing hard to get, well I’m going to make him wish I didn’t like him” Hyo Min slowly explained. Min Jung nodded then nodded her head towards the café door. Hyo Min looked and saw NU’EST walking in; she put on her fake smile and blew a kiss to Baekho. “Annyeong oppa” she yelled. Baekho awkwardly waved back then sat down at their table. “Annyeong” Hyo Min stopped acting and greeted the others as they sat down. “What was that about unnie” Eun Neul asked while fixing her hair.

“Hyo Min unnie is pretending to be in love with Baekho because he thought she was playing hard to get so she is going to make him wish she played hard to get” Min Jung looked at Hyo Min and she just nodded, the other girls giggled then began chatting away.
- - -
Eun Neul read the poem and tapped the end of her pencil against her bottom lip, she studied the text over and over again trying to figure out what the writer meant. I sighed loudly and laid her head on the desk. She looked at the time on her phone. “Aish…I have to be stuck in this place for another 25 minutes” She shut up her book and chucked it in her bag, she then got out of her seat and walked around the library looking for something remotely interesting to read. “Oh~ F is for Fabuloso” Eun Neul pulled out the book and read the blurb on the back. She plopped back on her seat and began reading the book.
The bell rang for last spell and Eun Neul continued reading.

“You’re going to be late if you keep reading, and trust me just because we’re idols doesn’t mean the teachers are gonna go easy on us” Eun Neul looked up from her book and saw Minhyun leaning over the table. She quickly saved her page and issued the book, then grabbed her bag. “Mianhae, sometimes when I read I lose myself in the story and forget about what’s happening around me” she laughed as her and Minhyun walked to their last class.
“Ji Young unnie” Soo Ji yelled while waving her hand in the air. Soo Ji ran over to Ji young and saw who she was standing with.

“Annyeong Haseyo Soo Ji imnida” Soo Ji bowed to Aron and he bowed back. “Annyeong Aron imnida” Soo Ji smiled and things became a little awkward. “So what did you have just before?” Soo Ji looked at Ji Young, “Dance” Ji Young sighed remembering the awkward ball room dancing the teacher made them do. “I had drama, it was fun” Soo Ji giggled, while on a new lollipop. The teacher unlocked the door and they were the first three to arrive. “Yah you know if you keep eating those your teeth might go rotten” Ji Young said while sitting down at her desk. “But there just so good” Soo Ji pouted, Ji Young rolled her eyes and got her books out. Soo Ji did the same and so did Aron.

“Annyeong sorry I am late Sangsaenim” Eun Neul bowed followed by Minhyun. “That’s all right, please take a seat” Eun Neul followed Minhyun down the row of desks and she sat next to Soo Ji. “Annyeong unnies” she said cheerfully. Eun Neul then pulled out her books including her library book and began reading. “Oh oppa you are so good looking” Hyo Min giggled while walking into the room still acting like a fan girl. Soo Ji, Ji Young and Eun Neul rolled their eyes. “Is he looking” Hyo Min asked Ji Young while facing her back to Baekho. Ji Young looked over her shoulder and shook her head. “Aniya” Hyo Min relaxed her shoulders and rested her head on Ji Young’s shoulder.

“Aigoo…being a fan girl is hard work” Ji Young laughed. “Unnie, what the hell why did you leave me” Min Jung asked loudly while walking to her desk. “Mian- I had annoy you know who” Hyo Min whispered with a sigh, Min Jung chucked her bag on the table and slumped into her chair. “Finally Friday” she whispered, the girls all sighed in satisfaction. “You know we still have schedule though” Eun Neul said without looking away from her book. “But we have Sunday all to ourselves” Ji Young smiled. Right then JR and Ren walked in laughing away loudly. JR looked at Min Jung who was doodling on her wrist. “She’s such a tomboy but yet she is really girly” JR whispered to Ren while taking the two seats at the front. “Ne, but don’t you like those kind of girls hyung” Ren asked while crossing his legs. JR nodded and secretly watched Min Jung’s every move.

“Yah JR stop smiling like that you look like a e” Aron yelled a little louder than he expected and all eyes landed on JR. Min Jung looked up from her wrist and gave JR a weird look and he turned a light shade of pink, he then scolded Aron who was nervously laughing and then JR just turned to the front and looked down at his books. “Yah where is Eun Ji” Hyo Min asked and as if on cue Eun Ji walked into the class room gracefully and bowed to the teacher apologizing for being late. She then walked to her desk but accidently bumped into JB who had just walked in. “Mianhae” she said with a smile JB just pushed past her and sat at his desk. Eunji gave him a mean look and sat with the girls.

“Someone needs an attitude change” Eunji whispered to Ji Young. “Okay now that everyone is finally here, we are going to be discussing the school production. You must all participate whether it is singing acting or dancing or whether it is back stage you must participate” Everyone listened in intently. “I will be writing down names of anyone who is interested in main roles and in other things so come tell me what you want to do when you are ready” Everyone broke off into conversations. “What are you going to do” Hyo Min asked

“I want to be a main role” Eun Ji said while spreading her arms out. “I want to sing” Ji Young smiled. “I want to act” Eun Neul butted in. “I want to dance” Min Jung and Hyo Min said in unison and then burst out laughing. “So we all know what we’re doing?” Hyo Min asked, the girls nodded and they all put their hands in the centre of their circle and yelled ‘hwaiting’ then began giggling”.

“What are you gonna do hyung” Ren asked JR. “Dance and rap” JR shrugged and Ren smiled. “Ne I want to dance too”. “I want act, acting is fun” Minhyun chuckled while looking over at Eun Neul who was reading her book again hoping she was going to do acting too. “Well I want to sing and dance” Baekho said while moving his feet around. Aron looked behind him and saw JB looking down at the ground; Aron got up out of his seat and sat at the desk in front of JB. “What are you gonna do” JB looked up at Aron and scolded him.

“Why do you care” Aron shrugged, “Just being a good person and looking out for my class mates” JB carelessly smiled and then looked back at the ground. Aron waited for JB to answer but all he did was shrug his shoulders. “I’m not too sure either, but you should sing, you’re really good” JB smiled again but this time it he actually seemed to mean it. “You’re not so bad yourself” Aron’s heart stopped in shock. ‘did he just compliment me’ he thought to himself. Aron played it cool and just smiled. The two awkwardly talked for the rest of the spell while everyone else discussed the roles they wanted to go for. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you all enjoyed it again im sorry for the crappy chap >< i got writers block...i will try do my best in the future :) HWAITING <3