Teaser

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

No Ones POV:

“SCHOOL” the 6 yelled in unison. “Ne” president Hong simply said. “Aish…Waeyo” Min Jung nagged. “Because I spoke to all of your parents and they agree, you must stay in school” Hong just sat there with a smug look on his face as the 6 girls moaned and groaned around the training room. “Yah why is everyone complaining” Junhyung and Yoseob popped their heads through the door. “Oppa please tell Hong-nim that we don’t need to go to school” HyoMin nagged to Junhyung. Yoseob looked at the CEO and chuckled.

“Yah how old are you guys” Eun Neul raised her hand and smiled innocently. “I’m the youngest and I was born in 1997, and then it goes Min Jung unnie and the rest are born in 1995” Junhyung and Yoseob burst out laughing. “Yah you guys are just babies” Yoseob pinched Min Jung’s nose and made a cute face. Min Jung slapped his hand away and gave him a look saying ‘don’t do that again’.
“Well maybe we should start calling you ahjussi then” Hyo Min crossed her arms over her chest earning giggles from all the girls and even President Hong chuckled. “I think it’s a great idea they go to school” Junhyung patted the CEO on the shoulder changing subjects. “Hong-nim what school will we be going to” Eunji asked. “You will be attending a private school, it is a very wealthy school and I think you will all enjoy it” he answered. “Yah what if our parents can’t afford it” Soo Ji asked while unwrapping another lollipop.

“Since CUBE sponsors the school, you all get in for free, but there is some conditions we have they have made” All the girls gathered round Hong suddenly interested in what he had to say. “Firstly you all must contribute in the school production, secondly you must play at least one sport and you all will be doing dance and music as well as drama…so any questions” “Can we play more than one sport” “not too much seeming you will still have some schedule during and after school. But yes I’m sure more than one sport is fine” Min Jung did a short dance of joy “Yuss”. “Yah aren’t private schools full of snooty rich kids” Ji young nagged.

“You will all know at least a few people that go there, they have another idol group from Pledis Entertainment and 1 boy from JYP Entertainment will be attending as well. So don’t be so negative” Hong demanded. The girls pouted thinking about their friends at their old schools and what they are going to think about them leaving. “Hong-nim what about me; I’m a year younger than unnies” Eun Neul pouted hoping she wouldn’t be all by herself. “You will be put up a year araso” Eun Neul nodded happily. “So who are these other idols” Soo Ji leaned against the mirror wall. “NU’EST. They have recently debuted under Pledis” The girls faces all lit up at the name of NU’EST.

“NU’EST as in New Established Style Tempo, NU’EST” Hong just nodded making the girls squeal with excitement. “Aigoo…they are all so good looking” Eunji yelled with excitement. “Hong-nim who is the boy from JYP” Ji Young stepped away from the other 5. “Ah` JB” Ji Young’s eyes widened“J-JB, as in the solo singer and actor on Dream High 2 JB” Hong nodded calmly while he watched the girls have their little spas.

“Yah you know we are much better looking than those guys” Jun Hyung said to Yoseob purposely speaking louder than he needed. The 6 stopped jumping around and looked at the 2 boys and burst out laughing. “Yah, Jun Hyung oppa you are so funny” Hyo Min pushed his shoulder playfully while trying to catch her breath. “I wasn’t joking” Jun Hyung said coldly. “Look no offence oppa but NU’EST and JB are really good looking, I’m you guys are too. It’s just you’re too old, see NU’EST and JB are young and good looking” Eunji shrugged her shoulders and patted Jun Hyung on the shoulder reassuringly. Yoseob just giggled, he didn’t mind if they thought they were better looking.

CEO Hong stood up and dusted off his dress pants and walked towards the exit. Jun Hyung and Yoseob followed after him. Hong stopped just before the door. “Oh I have some more good news” He cleared his throat and the girls stood in a line. “You will be in your own private class away from the other students, but NU’EST and JB will be joining you in the class” The girl’s faces lit up and they all had smiles covering half their faces. “Jinja” Hyo Min yelled excitedly, whispers went between the 6 girls, Hong cleared his throat again and the girls stopped talking and looked at him with sparkles in their eyes. Hong smiled sincerely. “Aniya, I was just joking but I got your hopes up huh? You all start next week so get lots of rest before then araso”

Their faces dropped and Jun Hyung’s brightened, he poked the tongue at the girls and followed CEO Hong out and so did Yoseob; The girls all moaned and groaned again as they still had dance training to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes it is true STAR will be attending school with NU'EST and JB. Now i don't know whether to count this as a first chapter because it is quite short. 
Now I have some explaining to do so please don't get angry if the story isn't going they way you want it to :) 
STAR will be going to school...recently i have and intrest in stories about Queenkas and Kingkas. [if you've read my other fic then yeah]. I just find if i don't write something i'm interested in i will get bored with it :) 
ALSO i will probably be writing in 'NO ONES POV' most of the time because it is kind of hard writing in lots of different POVS. 
I'd love to hear some of your suggestions or requests you would like for this story so i can write it to please my readers <3 
I am still trying to remember the names without double checking so Im really sorry if i spell i name wrong or mix it up >.< 
I know all this explaining probably sounds pointless but i just really want to make things clear so you dont get confused along the way. 

So back to STAR yes they are going to a private school, they will still visit their families and what not but they will also be busy with schedule. and yes they are apart of CUBE entertainment, mianhae if you wanted them to be apart of a different Entertainment BUT trust me i'm a drama lover so there will hopefully be some good drama chaps ;D
Also if anyone is good at making posters and is keen to make on for this fic PM me or post on my wall and I'll give you all the deets. 
If you want to give me any ideas, requests or suggestions feel free to PM or post on my wall as well :) It might take me a while to update again because it is my holidays and i am a bit busy and i haven't prepared writing or ideas for this story so im just writing what ever comes to my mind. 
Please tell me if there is something you don't like about this fic and i will do my best to change it. 
I am so sorry for this stupid update because it is just me blabbering on but yeah i hope you all understand now :3 
I think thats all needed to say so please anticipate this fic <3

to my lovely subscribers and readers AND commenters <3