bad dreams

Sisters That Are Always Rising [STAR] | APPLY CLOSED

 

“A sad day for superSTARS”

‘Allkpop is sad to announce that recently debuted girl group, S.T.A.R, will be disbanding. It is a shocking surprise to everyone nationwide. No one knows the full story behind this scandal but Netizens and fans hope that they will be informed soon. CUBE Entertainments CEO said ‘The members of STAR have been having personal troubles that have affected their everyday lives. I then had a meeting with all the families of the members and have come to a conclusion that they will be disbanding so they can focus on their school and personal activities and not have to worry about their performances.’ Fans were devastated by this and left comments like ‘STAR would never give up this easily, there must be something else’ and ‘they seemed to be just fine though

The girls will be holding their last concert next week as group.

Soo Ji woke up gasping for air; she looked around the dark room for her lamp. She flicked it on and wiped away the cold sweat from her brow. She grabbed her phone from under her pillow and looked at the time; it was 1:03am. She sighed in relief that it was only just a dream, a horrible dream at that. “Soo Ji, why are you awake” Hyomin asked walking into the room with a glass of water, Soo Ji looked down at her sheets. “I had a horrible dream” she shook her head trying to get it out of her mind. “You too huh” the side of Hyomin’s mouth curved upwards then she drank the water. “It was horrible, we disbanded” Soo Ji got chills down her spine from the words actually coming out of . “I had the same dream, and we were having our last concert-“ “next week” Soo Ji finished her sentence, they both looked at each other shocked “That’s never happened to me before” Hyomin chuckled, they had the exact same dream. “Maybe it’s a telepathy thing” Soo Ji laughed. In the bed next to them Min Jung woke up breathing heavily, she looked at Hyomin and Soo Ji with wide eyes, she looked scared too. “Please tell me I was dreaming” Hyomin nodded, “our last concert isn’t-““next week” Hyomin and Soo Ji said at the same time freaking Min Jung out, she swallowed hard and Soo Ji crawled over to Min Jung’s bed and pulled the blankets over their legs, “No it’s not, we all must’ve had the same dream” Soo Ji looked at Hyomin and she made her way over too. They all sat on the bed with their legs covered, “We all must be worried about the meeting tomorrow with the CEO” Hyomin sighed, “I don’t want us to be over” Min Jung pouted and put her head on Soo Ji’s shoulder for comfort, “None of us do, we just have to work together and prove that no problem can split us apart” Hyomin said confidently, “Do you think the others had the dream too” Soo Ji whispered, Hyomin shrugged and then the door slowly creaked open. “Mianhae” Eunji whispered, she walked in wearing her night gown and her cow slippers. She was followed by Ji Young who was also in her night gown and holding a tub of ice cream with 5 spoons. “We heard you guys talking; you had the bad dream too” Ji Young sighed sitting at the end of the bed. “I bought some ice cream to help” Ji Young laughed handing a spoon to each member. “Hey what’re you all doing up” Jae Jong (their manager) walked into the room in his pyjama pants and…no top. “We had a bad dream that we disbanded” Eun Ji pouted, he looked at them all, they were all pale and looked scared. He then saw the tub of ice cream in the middle of the bed and shook his head “Look I know you are all nervous about tomorrow but I assure you, you won’t be disbanded. Trust me, you don’t think Beast have ever had problems between the members, they have but they just sorted things out and moved on, and that is what is going to happen tomorrow” he sat down on the bed as well and picked up the ice cream tub. “And trust me when I say that I am just as nervous as you are” he pulled out a spoon from his pocket and opened up the tub, the girls laughed thinking he was going to take the ice cream off them but instead he ate it with them. “Oppa, will Eun Neul be coming back to the dorm after the meeting” Ji Young asked, all the members missed her a lot, they had all had time to think about the situation and all realised that the way they acted wasn’t appropriate, and they all ended up apologizing to each other. They even spoke to Eun Neul not so long ago, she seemed disappointed in her actions too but no one fussed her about them, they all knew they done wrong and they have learnt from it. “Yes, I’m sure she will” he looked at his watch and got up straight away. “Time for you guys to go to sleep, we have to get up early tomorrow okay” the girls packed away the spoons and Ji Young took the tub with her. “Good night” they all said then turned out the lights and went to sleep, no knowing that everything will probably be okay.
---

“So Eun Neul-ssi you will being moving back into the dorm tonight, and you will all be getting back on with your studies and schedule, Araso” They all nodded to the CEO trying to hide their excitement that they weren’t disbanding and that they were all going to be a group again. “I do not want to hear such silly scandals again, the next time I see you in this office I want it to be me congratulating you on your first winning, Araso” The CEO finished at that and left the room, the girls all got up and hugged each other and their manager, “Eun Neul I’m so sorry, please forgive me” Soo Ji said nearly in tears, Eun Neul nodded “It wasn’t your fault I shouldn’t of reacted like that in the first place, please forgive me” the two smiled and hugged, then the others group hugged around them as well as Jae Jong. 

 

“S.T.A.R is back”

Recently debuted girl group STAR have become very popular in the music industry, not just in Korea but also in countries like China, Japan, Malaysia, and USA. Their debut was very strong and different from other girl groups, they have very powerful vocals and dancers, they are adorable and funny off stage but on stage they are very charismatic and strong in their performances. They have recently been through some hardships, a lot involving their Maknae Eun Neul. Fans and Netizens were worried that they were going to disband after hearing they had an intense meeting with their CEO, but they knew that the girls are fighters and wouldn’t give up.

Yesterday their manager Park Jae Jong announced that the girls have sorted their difference out and are moving on from this last scandal, they are all happy to be back together as a group again and will be focusing hard on their studies and comeback which will be soon.

The girls are back and they will be having their comeback soon, what kind of concept do you think it will be? Will they keep to their usual powerful stage or switch it up a little? Stay tuned on Allkpop to find out all the latest gossip.
---

“Hey” Ji Young turned around and saw a familiar boy smiling at her, “JB?” she asked, he nodded Ji Young’s eyes widened “Your hair…it’s brown” she ran her fingers through his hair and he just laughed “Yeah…and yours is still the same” Ji Young nodded pulling on her side plat. “I heard the good news about you know…you guys not disbanding” he laughed. “Yeah I’m so glad we are still together, although I am always curious about what it’s like being a solo singer” JB nodded then took a seat at her table. “Well being in a duo group is kind of like being solo, I guess but I’d prefer being in a group then being solo cause you won’t ever get lonely” Ji Young nodded “I guess it would be a bit lonely” they both laughed. “So I also heard your comeback is soon” Ji Young shook her head “You hear a lot about our group don’t you, is that all you do? Search us up on the internet” she teased, JB shook his head, his cheeks turned a light red “No, that’s not—““I was joking, don’t freak about it” Ji young laughed, JB sighed in frustration then laughed. “Yeah our comeback is soon, we are working really hard on our choreography right now” Ji Young pulled her knee up to her chest revealing a bandage wrapped around just above her knee. “What happened” JB stared at it hoping she wasn’t badly hurt. “I fell during our last practice and hurt my leg so now I have to be careful” she sighed, JB put his hand on Ji Young’s making her face burn up “I’m here if you need me” he smiled, Ji Young nodded and quickly pulled her hand away, and grabbed her books, “I…uh…I have to go now sorry” she grabbed her bags and walked off as fast as she could. JB watched her leave feeling slightly embarrassed. Once she was completely out of sight he began face palming himself “Aish, JB you babo, what were you thinking” he whispered to himself he dropped his head onto the table and sighed, “I probably just made things more awkward between us now” he slammed his fist on the desk then grabbed his bag and walked the opposite way Ji Young went.
--

“Aron” Soo Ji yelled while running after him, he stopped and she nearly slammed into him. “Hey” he smiled, “Have you seen Minhyun” Soo Ji puffed, Aron’s body tensed up a little but he shook his head and then turned around and began walking again. “Hey where are you going” Soo Ji grabbed his wrist “Can I talk with you” she looked desperate and Aron couldn’t say no to her, they walked to the front of the school and sat on the seat near the front gates. “I need to tell Minhyun to take it easy on Eun Neul” Soo Ji sighed, Aron regretted this now, if he knew she was going to talk about only Minhyun he would of said no. “Do you…like him” Aron blurted out, Soo Ji was surprised but then just smiled, “Ani, I just wanted to talk to him” she laughed, Aron felt some sort of relief, “Waeyo” Aron was taken aback by Soo Ji’s question and just shrugged “Just thought you might” he cleared his throat “Nope, I actually like someone else” Soo Ji confessed, Aron’s eyes widened and his heart sank. ‘I need to know who this guy’ he thought to himself. “He’s sweet and kind and a good singer” Soo Ji smiled, “He sounds nice” Aron lied, Soo Ji laughed “Yeah, he is and sometimes he can be a little awkward” she giggled, Aron half smiled, “Do I know him” he asked, Soo Ji nodded. Aron was surprised he couldn’t think of anyone, “He’s older than me by 2 years as well” Aron still couldn’t think of anyone, he shrugged his shoulders and Soo Ji face palmed herself “Pabo I’m talking about you” she blurted out, Aron’s eyes were wider than ever, his and Soo Ji’s cheeks became a bright pink and things became very awkward. ‘Did she just confess to me’ Aron asked himself not knowing what to say to Soo Ji. “I gotta go” Aron grabbed his bag and ran back into the school, Soo Ji sat their completely shocked that he just ran off. She expected him to say something not just run off without a word. She sighed and picked up her bag and dragged herself off to her next class.