Chapter 9: Again a Syringe.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

Jinyoung glared sweetly in my eyes for a last time and pressed his lips against my forehead. ‘Please be good, okay?’ he whispered before he stood up and walked away. I nodded and closed my eyes. I could hear him silently step away and close the door behind him. There was a silence. I cuddled more deeper in his blankets and listened to the clock ticking its seconds. ‘Keep us a secret,’ I thought slightly. ‘He and I will be together, as long as it is a secret.’ I sighed and slowly closed my eyes. Soon, I drifted to sleep with a warm feeling in my heart.

 

I didn’t know how long I have slept but I dreamt a little weird. It was about Jinyoung again but there were people around us. They were screaming, yelling and laughing at us. Their voices were like little bees zooming around our ears and throwing ugly words at us. I didn’t know how to specify their words but somewhere far, I knew it was about our relationship and . They were making fun of us.

I bounced up in my bed as sweat dripped from my head. My eyes flashed everywhere and the room was lighten up by light on the ceiling. ‘Weird, I didn’t turn them on. Did Jinyoung already get back?’ I thought while I looked out of the window. The sky was dark and stars were shining proudly in the night. A smell of something delicious got my attention. I sniffed and noticed that my cold got better. I could smell a little through my nose but I knew that my forehead was burning. I still had that damn fever. A lock got unlocked and the door creaked. A plate with damping food revealed itself and shortly after the person I loved the most. He grinned at me and closed the door behind him with one hand. He looked at me with a surprised look. ‘Oh, you’re awake.’ He smiled at me. I nodded and smiled. ‘Where did you go?’ I asked. I was curious and I have missed him after that bad dream. ‘I went out to get some groceries. I guess that you might be hungry if you wake up and I haven’t done groceries for a long time in this apartment.’ He confessed cheekily. He walked closer to me with graceful steps and placed the plate on his nightstand next to me. ‘It smells good.’ I complimented him while taking a quick peek from under the lid. Jinyoung chuckled and slapped softly my hand away. ‘First your health, then your food.’ He said with a stern voice. I pouted at him and crossed my arms. ‘Oppa~ If you don’t give me food, I’ll die.’ I whined. Jinyoung smirked and my head while tilting his head sideways. ‘Did you just call me Oppa? It’s cute.’ He smiled while frowning his face like I was some kind of little kid. I pouted and then suddenly, he bended in and pressed his forehead against mine while his hands were around my neck pushing me against his head. I thought that he was going to kiss me since he was closing his eyes too. ‘Op-pa? J-Jinyoung?’ I asked with widened eyes. Jinyoung hushed me and continued to stay like this, then he removed his forehead and stared at me with a worried look. ‘You still got that fever,’ He informed me concerned. ‘And it’s still high.’ I nodded and bit my lip. I was yearning for him since he was doing skin ship but I held me in. ‘So, what are you going to do about it?’ I asked him calmly. Jinyoung shrugged and threw his legs over his bed. He stood up and walked over to a shelf. When he walked away, I secretly lifted the lid up from the plate and stole something to eat. It was damping and very warm and my saliva almost ran out of my mouth. I smacked my lips as I saw what kind of dish he had prepared. ‘Omo, lobster, French fries, tortillas, fried chicken, kimchi, noodles and so much more where I don’t even know the name of but they look delicious. How long did he stand in the kitchen?’ I thought while I my lips. When I heard him closing his shelves, I rapidly sneaked a chicken wing and closed the lid as softly as possible. I inhaled the air that comes out from closing the lid and my stomach growled like no end. Jinyoung came back and I hid the chicken wing under the blankets in my hand. He sat next to me on the bed and turned to put some things away. I secretly lifted my hand and pulled a slice of chicken with my teeth and ate it while I hid the chicken back under the blankets in my hand. The taste was to die for. Jinyoung can surely cook very well. Then Jinyoung turned back and I stopped chewing. ‘I think I need to give you-… What’s that smell?’ he asked me while observing me. I shook my head and looked away. ‘Which smell? I don’t smell anything.’ I said, pretending not to know but I knew that he was talking about the chicken smell. Jinyoung chuckled and placed his hands between me. ‘Of course not. You are sick.’

He bended down to me with a smirk and I bended my head back. He was trying to inch closer but I prevented that by backing away, until his hand stopped me and pushed me closer to his way. I struggled and Jinyoung was only a inch away from me. He tilted his head lower and stopped when his nose was on my mouth length. ‘You’re eating chicken.’ He chuckled while his eyes were narrowed. ‘Bad girl, I told you not to eat before I say so, now hand it in.’ He stuck out his hand to me and motioned me to put it on his hand. I pouted and whined. ‘Why, I’m hungry..’

Jinyoung shook his head and demanded for the chicken again. ‘Come on.’ I sighed and put the chicken wing in his hand. I clapped my hands against each other and tried to wipe the oil away from my hands. Jinyoung took the chicken wing and threw it in the thrash bin. ‘Yah!’ I exclaimed. ‘I could have eaten that.’

Jinyoung shook his head and took the stuffs he had put on the other nightstand and I widened my eyes as I saw what he put there. ‘No, Jinyoung, no stay away from me with that little devil!’ I exclaimed while putting my finger out and shaking it in a refusal signal. Jinyoung sighed and dangled his head. ‘We can do it my way or the other way around.’ He mumbled and expecting me to choose. ‘Yah! Yah! Stay away with that needle!’ I yelled and then I stood up on his bed. ‘You’re sick! You need to get rid of that fever!’ he said frustrated and grabbed my arm and pulled me down with a force. I stumbled down and right into his arms. He was clutching me very strong in his arms that I couldn’t even move or push. ‘How in the world gets a doctor so strong?’ I thought while trying to struggle. I saw Jinyoung taking a bottle while he inserted his needle in its cap. He slowly pulled the syringe so the liquid got absorbed in the syringe. ‘J-Jinyoung, oppa, jebal! Don’t do this again.’ I pleaded while I dug deeper in his arms, shaking like a leaf from fear. Tears began to stream as I was waiting for the pain to come. ‘Why are you so afraid of a little needle?’ he asked me calmly. I shook my head and looked at Jinyoung whose face was awkwardly close to mine. He was looking down at me with his eyes as he held the syringe still. ‘Because, they’re very sharp. I don’t like sharp and painful things.’ I confessed with a little voice. ‘Really this won’t hurt. Not even the slightest bit.’ He smiled but I didn’t believe it. He took my arm and removed the plaster and I could see a little spot,  surrounded by a bruise. ‘No, not there again..’ I whined and seriously, this time I was crying and sobbing like a little kid. I heard Jinyoung sigh and he bended closer, so there won’t be room for me to see the needle. His scent became stronger as he blew in my neck, which calmed me on a surprising way. He traced his lips across my cheek, down to my jaw line and there he pecked a little kiss. Then he followed my  jaw line, down to my lips where he kissed me gently. I stopped crying and kissed him back and again, a sharp pain emerged into my arm but I didn’t mind it. I put my –not being poked by needle- hand in Jinyoungs neck and pushed him closer as I caressed his neck.

 

This was Starryfire's chapter ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter!!

And thanks for commenting ^^!