If You Play Fire With Fire, You'll Get Burnt.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

After a few days, I haven't heard anything from Jinyoung. I knew from Kwangmin that he had returned home but wasn't allowed to leave the house until the case is solved. The question was, did Jinyoung really harrass the girls and pushed them to date him?

Luckily, Kwangmin didn't know that it was my fault and kept on believing that Jinyoung was innocent but the truth is, Jinyoung did date me but that was not because of force but because we both fell in love with each other. That's not something bad but since it was glanice on the picture, I don't know what Glanice had told the police to get herself out of this mess. 

I was worried, really worried and it wasn't something good for my baby. If I keep on woprrying like this, I might lose the baby. And so I had decided to visit Jinyoung and ask himself for the some explanation. Everyone is allowed to go to him but he isn't allowed to leave his house. 

I took my bag and a coat to cover my big tummy and went out my house. I put my cap over my head so no paparazzi would ever notice that it was me. I looked cautiously around me and slowly walked the path to Jinyoung. 

There arrived, I softly knocked onto the door and a sound of a person walking behind the door became clearer. The door got unlocked and it was held onto a small doorway. Jinyoung looked miserable with eyebags under his eyes and his hair in a mess. 

He stared at me when he saw me and I smiled at him. He didn't smile back and just left the door open for me to come in. I closed the door and walked behind Jinyoung to the kitchen where he earlier sat with a newspaper in front of him. The coffee that he had was lightly steaming in the room. 

"Err... Hai..." I said when Jinyoung didn't say anything to me. Jinyoung just nodded his head and motioned me to sit on a chair across him while he took a bottle of water out from the refrigerator. He put it down in front of me without saying anything. 

That silence made me anxious and the way how he had been so miserable made me feel guilty. He became skinnier too. 

He then sat down and looked at me as if he was expecting me to say something. 

"I-Is everything alright?" I asked him. Jinyoung stared into my eyes and nodded his head. I bit my lip and smiled weakly. 

"Fine then, how is it going with the process?" I asked him. Jinyoung cleared his throath and played with the pencil that laid onto the table. 

"Not so good. The chance of me getting out of this mess without damage is as good as zero. They discovered a picture of me and Glanice." he told me. "I don't even know how they get that picture." 

I bit my lip when he sat down but didn't let him notice that I was actually guilty one. Jinyoung flashed his eyes to me and then back to the newspaper. 

"_______~ah, there's something I need to tell you. You can be mad and I don't mind but please let me speak first." he told me. I nodded and looked at him. 

"Remember the day that we went to buy furnitures? We've met with Glanice and she had threathened with those pictures to send it to the principal. Then she wanted to speak with me alone and wanted to make a deal. I came to know that she had a crush on me and wanted to go on a date with me but therefore if I agree, she will delete all the pictures of us and pretend not to know about our relationship and I didn't want us to be exposed so I agreed onto it. Glanice had deleted all the pictures directly from her camera at that moment until there was only one left. And that was a picture of us kissing. She said that I can delete it with my own hands after I went onto a date with Glanice. So we had agreed. I went with her on a date, and I totally didn't have any  feelings for her but I did it for us. After that, I had deleted that last picture so that we can stay secret." he told me. 

I nodded and after I heard his story and his sincere expression on his face, I knew that he wasn't lying and what I did looked like a big crime I had comitted to a innocent person. Guilt ate me and I had to bit on my lip to let the tears stop from coming. He didn't go on a date with Glanice because he liked her. He just did it because of us. 

"And now you know the story, you can look with a safe heart of the picture of me and Glanice. I don't like her and I don't even have feelings for her." Jinyoung told me seriously while he shove the newspaper with the picture of them. 

I nodded and shrugged my shoulders. "Okay, then, that's enough for me to know what's going on. I-I'll be leaving." I told him. I couldn't stand the pressure and the guilt that ate me. The longer I sat there and the longer I saw how miserable he looked, made me feel like I had to go away. A liar shouldn't be sitting in front of Jinyoung. Jinyoung didn't do anything, I did. This whole mess is my fault. 

I stood up from my chair and walked past him but Jinyoung stopped me by grabbing my wrist. It felt a little tense on my wrist but it didn't hurt. 

"Isn't there something you want to tell me too?" he asked me sternly. I gulped and slowly turned me around to him. His face expression was emotionless and somewhere I could see a little anger written on his face, just a little. 

I snorted and shook my head while my heart was saying "yes" but my mind wanted to deny. "N-No." I stuttered. 

Jinyoung sighed and didn't let go of me. "Okay, if you want to deny it, it's fine but please tell me how you got that picture of me and Glanice. You were at school at that moment." His cold tone made me shiver and stiff. 

I gulped and looked at him shocked. "He knows?" I thought. 

"I-I don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered. Jinyoung sighed again and didn't look at me. "That picture. I know that you have sent that picture. The principal showed me the sender and it was you." he coldly told me. 

I gulped and felt very warm. I couldn't help but to feel like crying. It was a mistake, a big mistake but I didn't have the courage to honestly tell him the truth. 

"You don't need to say anything. I know enough by your silence. I just wanted to tell you, it's over between us." he coldly told me. That sentence hit my heart as it repeated in my head. 

It is over. He said it. 

"W-What?" I stuttered. 

"You heard me. It's over between us. Please disappear from my life and never come back. I can't even believe that you still don't dare to tell the truth after you got me in this. I hate you. Please leave my house." he told me without looking at me and letting go of my wrist. 

I put an hand in front of my mouth and looked at him with tears in my eyes. I felt like a complete idiot. The one I most love, hated me. He hates me and it was all thanks because I wanted to revenge. Now I got my revenge but I had burnt my hands with playing with fire. 

I looked a last time at him with tears in my eyes and then ran out of his house while slowly crying. It's over between us. I have messed it up. I have made him hate me. 

In a rush, I crossed the streets and didn't know where I ran to until I had reached a brown house. The house of Kwangmin. With tears in my eyes, I knocked onto the door and hopefully waited for Kwangmin to open the door. 

And when the door opened itself, Kwangmin just stared at me emotionless. I looked at him with tears in my eyes and looked at him. 

"K-Kwangmin..." I sobbed. 

Kwangmin didn't move and just stared. 

"J-Jinyoung, he....-" 

"Don't you think that you have lied enough?" he interrupted me with an angry tone. I widened my eyes and gaped at him from shock. 

"W-What?" I stuttered. 

Kwangmin frowned his forehead and snorted. "I heard everything from Jinyoung already, if you came here for support after Jinyoung rejected you, then you're wrong. I won't give you support. Just get lost." he told me coldly before slamming the door in front of my face. 

I looked at it with shock and sobbed. Kwangmin hates me too. 

I have made everyone angry, even my best childhood friend. What kind of person am I?

I cried and began to walk away, I don't know where too but I'm trying to find the place where my heart isn't aching. 

There when I saw a swing, I slowly went to sit on it where I slowly could place everything in order. Everyone hates me because I made a mistake. I lost my best friend, I lost my love, my mom left me. 

Is it all because I'm a difficult person like my mom always told me? Is that it? Was I not destined to be accepted and be happy? Am I receiving a punishment? Everyone who is close with me will leave me. Am I too difficult?

I cried and cried as that unbearable pain continued to attack the inside of my body. "Please, why was I so stupid? Why can't I be someone who can let everyone be proud of me? I'm a really a problemchild?" I asked myself. 

I rubbed my stomach and stared at it. "Your mom is a selfish monster. But you won't hate me, will you?" I asked the baby as if it could hear me. I sighed and leant my head onto the rope of the swing. 

"I can't restore the friendships that I have broken but atleast, it's my fault; but I have to try to restore Jinyoungs innocence no matter what....

 

 

Another chapter ^^

Do you feel her pain?

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Bye bye!!