Chapter 12: Wonderful Tonight...

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

Finally arrived at home to my distaste, I turned to Kwangmin who was smiling brightly. 'Have a good sleep, so you can go to school tomorrow with me.' he smiled sweetly. I chuckled and hugged him tightly.

'I'll see you soon.' I smiled before waving him away and going my house in. The front door was locked, so I tried to search for my keys in my pocket but then I remembered that I didn't take my keys with me back then. I sighed and knocked on the door, hopefully someone would hear me and open it. 

Footsteps were hearable behind the door and the lock slightly turned. I lifted my bag a little up from my tired shoulder and waited it to open. 'Alright, prepare yourself for a punishment.' I told myself before the door revealed my tired mom. 

She had eyebags beneath her eyes. she shot me a death glare. 'Hi mo-..' 

'Who told you to go over to that Jinyoungs house!' she shouted at me, interrupting my greeting. I stiffened and looked at her blankly. 'Mo-..'

'I clearly said! Being a teenager doesn't give you all the freedom! You had to go straight back to home and make your homework, you know what... Aishh... You're just like your father!!' she scolded me. I shrunk from her sudden burst. I was always scared of her. 

A sting stabbed my heart as I heard her say that. I was always a good daughter to her but she always tries to hurt me with harsh words, like 'I look like my father' or 'I'm useless.' 

'Mom..' I whispered while tears were running down. My mother looked furious as she backed behind with a deathly look.

'COME IN, YOU USELESS SCUM!!!' she scolded. I flinched and stepped in while closing the door softly. My mother walked away and for a second I thought that she was gone but then she re-appeared with a wooden stick. I sobbed softly while I held out my hands to her. I didn't want to fight with her since I didn't have the nerve to hit my mother and the only thing I could do is just let me hit her. I'm just too fragile when it comes to family. 

My mother lifted the stick and smashed me hardly with it. I winced in pain while I cried for to stop. 'MOM!' I shrieked while the pain stinged my leg. My tears were running more as she hit me harder. 

'Such a useless scum!! Being a isn't something good! DON'T ACT LIKE YOUR DAD!!! HAVE YOU NEVER LEARNED GOOD THINGS FROM ME?!! HE!!!' she hissed at me while hitting me contineously. I cried out loud while I hiccupped. 

'MOM, STOP! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!' I begged her with a crying voice. I really didn't want to go home because of this. I would get hit. 

I rolled myself up while I was protecting my legs with my arms. I felt the pain slowly increasing over my whole body while she kept hitting with the wooden stick. 'DON'T LIE!! THAT JINYOUNG MUST BE AN ADULT, OR ELSE YOU WOULDN'T STAY AT HIS PLACE!!' 

I shook my head rapidly while I thought about it. 'H-How did she know?' I thought. She kept hitting like there was no tomorrow and the pain just increased. 'MOM!!!' That was all I could shout while our hallways were filled with my screams full of pain and begging her to stop.

 (...)

 

My phone beeped on my bed next to me while I opened one eye, the other one was being closed because of my tired mind. 'Hmm..' I moaned while I looked at the screen, trying to get a clear view but everything was blurry. I moved my arm but then I cramped. 'Auwtch... Careful.' I said to myself while slowly raising my arm up to get my phone. My body was hurting everywhere and the only place that wasn't hurting was my stomach which I laid flat on now. There were red strains and purple-ish bruises on my legs. I'm quite sure that I will be crooked tomorrow at school. I have to go to school or else my mom would come in and punish me again. Being sick isn't a reason to miss school, according to her. 

Then my favourite song came across my soft playing radio in the background.

 

 

A weak smile came across my face as I listened to the acoustic music. I stretched my arm and tried to reach for it but my first attempt failed. I sighed and moved me a little with a painful face. Finally after a long time trying, I got my phone and I flipped it open. My mind was all blurry and tired. I think that I got a mental collapse from all the hitting and crying.

I sighed and tried to concentrate again. It worked but only for a few seconds. But long enough for me to see from who it was. My stomach rumbled a little but I still was mad at him but it somehow made me less miserable. 

'I love you... Jinyoung.' I whispered to nothing. 'I really do... '

I stared down and sighed while I bit my lip afterwards. 'Why do I have to fall for someone like him? Yoona is so lucky to have him.' I sighed again while I put my head back down on my soft bedsheet. It somehow eased my pain more, like I was floating on a cloud, high above the hard reality. 

'His pretty lips, his gentle touch, his playfulness, his cute smile, his flawless pretty face, it all belongs to Yoona.' A tear slipped down from the corner of my eyes while I played with the chiming keychain of my phone. The dark shadows were slowly overcoming me while I crooked on my bed. 

'Saranghaeyo, Jinyoung-oppa... ' I whispered for a last time before closing my eyes. Silently I listened to my heart slowly aching more while the song Wonderful Tonight kept playing softly on the background...

 

 

Smilecake 's chapter ^^

Yeah, a little sadistic ^^

I told y'all that it won't be a nice lovestory X)

BTw, sorry for short update but I have a important  test upcoming

Need to learn >.<

Ppyong~!! 

BTW; Thank you for reading, subscrivbing, commenting and loving it ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^