Chapter 7: Sneeze Like Doraemon..

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

First of all, I want to thank you for subscribing and commenting ^^ You readers rock!! ^o^

 

A sharp pain ran through my head as I stirred on a soft place. It felt very clean and spacious. I reached for my head and moaned slightly. 'Aishh... Headache...' I winced and I managed to open my eyes but my sight was blurry. I looked around as I lifted myself up. The room was white and with the sunlight, it looked like it was glowing. The windows were open which made the white velvet curtains make gentle waves, caused by the wind. It looked almost like a beach house and waking up by the sea sounds. So relaxing, except that there was a person lying next to me, unless I'm engaged but as far as I could go, I still haven't found my husband yet. 'Hum...? A person?' I thought surprised and I turned my head to him. He was lying flat on his stomach with his head, facing my side and his arm around me. He didn't have bed sheets over him and it made him look like someone who came in late and just fell onto his bed after a tiresome day. He had eye bags and his lips were slightly parted and revealed his perfect white teeth. He slept soundlessly.

'Aishh... My head.' I winced again as a pain ran across my temples. I tried to remember what I did and who he was. I got a black out and somewhere in my head, a little voice accused me of being a stupid idiot. Ooh, right, this was Jinyoung. 'But why is he sleeping with me?' I thought as I squeezed my eyes shut. 'Yesterday... What happened?'I rubbed my eyes with my palms as I got frustrated that I couldn't come up with the memories. The only thing I could remember was black and a sting.

I lifted my arm up to wake him up but then I noticed that I had a plaster. I stopped and looked closely at it. I poked it and immediately I winced in pain. 'Alright, don't do it anymore.' I said to myself while I dropped my hand and went over to wake him up. 'J-Jinyoung~ah..' I whispered with a thick voice with the attempt to wake him up. Jinyoung only squeezed his eyes more and didn't stir. 'Jinyoung..~ah.' I tried again but again he didn't stir.

I bended over him while I placed my arms next to his head. I was literally hanging above him and my hair was not long enough to tickle his face. I was breathing through my mouth since my nose was stuffed. 'His face is so perfect, even when sleeping.' I thought. I poked and blew on his cheek but he didn't stir again. I blew up my cheeks as he still didn't wake up and my patient was going down. I opened my mouth and inhaled some air, ready to yell but then something unexpected happened. I sneezed in the middle of his name. 'JIN-A-HA-CHU!!'

 

My arms went weak and I was about to fall on top of him but luckily, Jinyoung woke up at that moment but closed his eyes back when I sneezed on his face while I fell into his arms. 'AAAH!' I shrieked while I saw that I was almost falling over the edge but Jinyoung rolled me to the other side and then he was on top of me. I looked with widened eyes at him while Jinyoung dropped his face on the blankets on my shoulder. 'Ah~... That was disgusting..' he whined while he rubbed his face off on his blankets. His voice sounded smothered by his blankets. 'Ah~!' he said while faking a cry. I sighed relieved as I didn't fall and looked at the other side.

Jinyoung lifted his head up and chuckled tired with a forced smile. 'Why did you do that?' he asked me chuckling before he buried his face again on the blankets but I could feel him through the blankets on my chest, shaking his head. 'I-I'm sorry..' I apologized. 'I didn't know that I would sneeze.' Great, sneezing right in the face of my crush. How disgusting can I be? I grew flustered and supported me on my elbows so I could lift myself a little up. 'They said being a doctor gives you a good future, is getting sneezed in the face something good?' he whined while he continued joking while rubbing his face. I caught him being funny and slapped his arm. 'Yah! I thought that you were angry.' I pouted at him. Jinyoung lifted his head up and looked amused. 'Why would I? It's not something bad. It's not like I would get si-... Ooh, wait... I can...' he said, again amused.

I pouted at him and Jinyoung got off from me. He sat on the end of the bed while looking at me. Even in the state of having morning hair and wrinkled clothes, he looked gorgeous. 'Yah! You shouldn't have slept in the first place with me and being a hard sleeper doesn't help you too.' I shot back with a smirk. Jinyoung frowned his head and looked at me confused. 'What? You don't remember why I was laying with you?' he asked me. I had a feeling like I had done something bad. I slightly shook my head. 'No, not a clue.'

Jinyoung sighed and went with his hand through his hair. 'You had a fever. You fainted after I gave you an injection, so I put you in my bed but as stubborn as you were, you always kicked the blankets away, claiming in your sleep about "having it too warm" and something about an "oppa".'

Ooh right, I had a dream about him. Jinyoung wanted me to call him oppa in my dreams, so I did but I didn't realize I would really sleep talk. I blushed and looked away while biting my lips. 'But it didn't explain why you actually slept next to me.' I muttered.

Jinyoung shrugged his shoulder and smiled. 'I must have fallen asleep when I had put an arm around you, trying to prevent you from kicking off the blankets.'

I blushed more and pulled the blankets off from me. The events of yesterday streamed in and I remembered him giving me an injection but something before, I forgot. 'What was it again?' I said to myself while putting my finger on my lip. I touched my lip and felt that they weren't chappy like every morning I used to feel. 'So soft.' I muttered from under my breath.

Then the moment flashed back into my mind and I almost choked on my own saliva. 'H-He kissed me. J-Jinyoung really kissed me,' I thought while I still couldn't believe it. 'That softness and those warm lips, it wasn't a dream afterall.'

I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and I saw him staring through the room. I observed his face and then the curves of his lips. I grew more flustered and turned me around. 'OMO.' I thought while biting my lower lip. 

 

Thanks for commenting ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^!

Smilecake out!

PS: Starryfire is absent for some reason, so I'm filling her in, prepare for some Smilecake Fluffiness ^^

PS.s: YOU READERS ROCK!! ^^