Happy Ending. Part 1.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

Some of you did really want a happy ending, so I have decided to add some more chapters that will contain the happy ending. Enjoy ^^!!

 

"_______~ah" someone whispered from afar.  I opened my eyes and stared at the person in white emotionless. I had no energy while I could barely keep my eyes open. My head felt light from all the medicines they gave me to let my "mental illness" heal better. 

The truth is, I never had a mental illness. My feelings for Jinyoung were true, it was not for attention. It was real but I just gave in to get a place where I can be safe. It doesn't matter. My life is already screwed up, so... I have no reason to live anymore, so the longer I stay here, the more I want to die earlier. 

"Doctor Sandeul." I muttered through my dry lips while I looked at him with half closed eyes. Sandeul nodded and held up his papers. "I see that it's time to give you another injection." he told me while he smiled brightly. 

I sighed and just nodded while I took my arm out from under the blankets. I stretched it and looked at my bruises. They had already been injected so much that I could barely feel anything anymore. My fear for needles disappeared, I already got used to it. 

Sandeul took a package from a shelve while he rumbled through some plastic bags. He took on his handgloves and let it stretch until he released it and let it slap against his skin on his wrist. He smiled again at me while he inserted the needle into a bottle and let the syringe up all the liquid. 

"How have you been feeling?" he asked me while we both waited for the liquid to get in. I nodded my head lightly and looked through my room. "As usual." I told him with a husky voice. Sandeul nodded and rubbed my arm with some wet paper that would leave a very cold trace. He was desinfecting my arm before he would put in the needle. 

"I see that you got a kid before. If I may ask, what is her name? Just curious." he smiled. That's how he always is. When he is going to inject me, he would always talk to me while we're waiting. He has a very easy personality. He was atleast someone who could make my stay here bearable. 

"Jiyoung." I muttered. Her name was the female of Jinyoung. I miss you, Jinyoung. I shook away the thought and looked at Sandeul. 

"I want to rest. Can you go on with the injection?" I asked him who just nodded. I didn't want to talk about it. It just hurts me so much.

He took my arm and positioned the needle and slowly pushed him into my skin. I felt a slight little pain and nothing more. He pushed the syringe until the liquid was shot into my body and then removed the syringe. 

He wiped off my blood and pressed a plaster onto my arm. "You can rest, now, I'll leave you but over two hours I'm back with another syringe." he teased with a smile. I smiled weakly and laid down. I looked sideways and sighed. Only 40 years to go and I'll kill myself.

I closed my eyes and drifted away in sleep. 

----

"Umma~!" Jiyoung shouted from behind me. I looked up confused and looked at my child. She clung onto me with her little arms. "Jiyoung?" I said surprised. Jiyoung looked up and nodded while her eyes were teary. 

"Umma~ I miss you~" she suddenly told me. I kneeled down and her cheek. "Jiyoung, I'm here now. You won't be away from me anymore." I comforted her while I hugged her but my arms just went through her body. She still had that sad look and stared at me. 

"Umma~! Say something~" she cried. I raised an eyebrow and looked at her. "Well, I said that you do-"

"Umma~!!" she shouted, interrupting me. She was crying right now while she rubbed with her hands in her eyes. "Say something~" she wailed. 

I tried to lay a hand on her but all I could feel is the cold. I couldn't touch her. "Jiyoung~" I said but she just couldn't hear me. Suddenly, she got pulled behind by her hoodie and got pulled away from me. My heart tore while I stretched my hand, trying to grasp her hand but with no succes. 

"Jiyoung!!!" I shouted at her. I wanted to run after her but my legs didn't want to work. I felt something eating my arms and lifted them up. Everywhere on my skin were needles stuck onto and every needle had a chain attached on it, that would prevent me from going forwards. I was chained. 

"Ummma!!!!" Jiyoung yelled after me while tears streamed down her cheeks. Her sadness. She was calling me but I can't get to her. I stretched my arms and couldn't helpt but to feel the pain of needles tearing my skin open. 

"Jiyoung~!!!" I yelled with tears. I don't want to lose my daughter. I DON"T WANT TOOO!!!

"UMMAAAA!!!!!"

 

With a force, I bounced up from my bed with tears in my eyes and my head covered with sweat. I panted and looked around my room. There was nothing, only those white walls that would make a person more sicker if they kept on seeing that. 

A nightmare. Again a nightmare. I have been dreaming about Jiyoung a lot lately and every time, it doesn't end well. I let my tears drip down while I held my arms in front of my eyes. 

"Jiyoung.... What did I do?" I cried in my arms. Then when I felt something being smudged over my face, I looked up. There was redness. I wiped with my finger across my forehead and saw that my fingertips were covered with blood. 

I looked at my arms and saw that they were bleeding. I had scratched myself deeply when I had a nightmare. I wanted to scrape away the needles and so did I for real onto my arms while I was sleeping. 

I was going insane from chagrin. I need some fresh air.

I wiped off my blood onto the blankets and stood up. I didn't even take time to put on my slippers. I just walked bare feet through the hallways while I leant onto the wall. I was still sweating and weakness was stilll lingering inside of me. Everything felt very dizzy but I only wanted some fresh air. 

I looked around and finally found an exit door. I stumbled to the door, pacing through the crowded hallway and opened the door. Fresh air hit my eyes but also the cold grabbed my warmth. 

It was snowing outside. I didn't know how long I have been here. I lost time and track on the weeks and days. I can't even remember which month it was today. Neither the date. 

I breathed in the cold air and stared at the sky. It was evening. The stars were brightly shining in the sky. I wonder if I once had shone like that in the past. Has I been happy before?

 

"Ahjumma..." A kid said while tugging onto my arm. I looked down and saw a cute little girl looking up at me. I kneeled down and looked at her with questioning eyes. 

She had tears in her eyes and was holding her strongly to not let her tears escape. "What's wrong?" I asked her gently. I her hair behind her ear and smiled lightly. 

"I-I... I lost my daddy. C-Can you help me find my daddy, please?" she asked me while her tears dripped down. I away her tears and chuckled. "Of course, what's your name, sweetie?" I asked her.

She looked very pretty for her age and somehow familiar but that could be an effect of those medicince I have been getting. 

"Jiyoung..." she cutely said. That name struck my heart. C-Could this be my Jiyoung? I shook away the thought as I had observed her face again. She looked nothing like my Jiyoung. 

I smiled at her and stood up and gave her my hand. She grabbed onto my hand and sniffed. 

"Don't cry. I'm sure your daddy will be here somewhere searching for you too, we just need to find your daddy first, let's play a game for who will be the first one to find each other." I chuckled. 

The girl nodded her head and finally lit her face with a smile. She had those apple cheeks. My Jiyoung never had those since she never got a lot to eat. 

"So where have you seen your daddy before you lost him?" I asked her. The girl was about to answer but suddenly, a nurse came running to me. She looked panicked while she grabbed my shoulders. "What are you doing outside? You're not allowed to leave your room." she told me sternly. I shook my head and sighed. "Just give me a minute and I'll go back to my room." I told the nurse. The nurse looked at me in disbelief but then saw the child walking next to me, staring at her with curious eyes. 

"Alright, one minute." she warned me. I nodded and she disappeared behind a door. 

I stared down at the girl and laughed. "Creepy lady.." I joked at her. The girl laughed and pulled me into the building. "I saw daddy in the lobby and then a lot of people appeared and then I lost my daddy." she told me. 

I nodded and alked with her to the lobby. "How old are you?" I asked her. 

The girl put a finger onto her chin and thought about it. "Nine." she said with confident. 

I smiled and nodded. "Woah,, so big already." I said with awe. The girl nodded and smiled. 

We had walked to the lobby and I looked over to the people that were covering my sight to look around. Then all of a sudden, Jiyoung let go of my hand and began to yell. She ran away from me and held out her arms.

"Apppaaa!!!" She yelled when she hugged the person that was standing near a counter. The man looked down to Jiyoung as she was happily clinging onto his pants.

The man laughed and lifted her up in his arms. I looked at him from toe to head and when my sight had reached his face, I gasped. Everything seemed to stop as I saw the person whom I would have never expected to see here. Jinyoung.

I stiffened and looked at him dumbfounded. "W-What was he doing here? That kid, Jiyoung, is,... is she really...?" I thought shocked when they turned to me. The man looked at me and he was also like me astonished from the sudden appearance.

It was like a blast in the past. I stood eye to eye with Jung Jinyoung, the one that I have left years ago. I blinked with my eyes as he kept on glaring at me. Until I felt a hand onto my shoulder. I looked sideways and saw Sandeul standing there with a smile.

"What are you doing out of your room? He asked me. I stuttered and couldn't bring any words out. Sandeul looked to his left and saw Jinyoung standing. "Is there something?" he asked me.

Jinyoung walked closer with Jiyoung in his arms as he kept on looking at me. I slowly shook my head and stared a last time at them before Sandeul turned me around.

"Come, don't stare like that, it's time to get your medicines." he told me with a smile and lightly pushed towards my room. I looked a last time behind me and saw that Jinyoung and Jiyoung had disappeared.

"Was I just hallucinating? But that kid was real." I thought. I looked at my hand that had held Jiyoungs hand and saw that I was holding a candy lollipop.

I stopped and looked at the lollipop. Chocolat flavour, that was my favourite one when I was a teenager. Sandeul helped me step into my bed while I was dumbfounded. He covered me up with blankets and took my arm again. He desinfected it and put it the needle for another dose of medicines.

"The next time, please don't leave your room so suddenly. First let me know since I have to give you permission to go out." he told me. I nodded and stared at the lollipop. "I'm not crazy." I thought.

Then suddenly, I began to sneeze. Sandeul looked at me worried. "Aigooo, that's because you went out earlier without wearing anything warm. You should take more care of your body." Sandeul chuckled. "I'll turn on the warming system."

He walked over to my window and opened the curtains so that he could turn on the warming system. "Is it better?" he asked me. I didn't say anything as I was amazed by the beautiful snowflakes that were falling down from out the window. 

Sandeul looked at the window and looked back at me. "Should I close it back?" he asked me. I shook my head rapidly and smiled. "No, it's okay, leave it open." I told him. It has been a long time since I had opened my curtains and now it was snowing, I somehow felt a little happy from the inside.

Sandeul nodded and walked out of the room, turning off the lights on his way. I sank deeper in my bed and let my head down on the pillow while still staring out of the window. "What would Jinyoung and Jiyoung be doing right now? Playing in the snow or make a big snowman, without me?"

A tear slipped down and rapidly I wiped it off. "Be strong, _____~ah, soon you'll die peacefully."

After a minute, I slowly drifted into sleep because of those medicines.

(....)

"I don't know if I could do this." someone muttered next to me. I stirred in my sleep but didn't open my eyes as they felt heavy.

"It's okay. I'm a doctor, I can watch her. My house is able to take her in so she doesn't need to live here anymore." someone gently spoke. A silent occurred until the other talked again.

"I'm fine with that then. If you would sign the papers here, then you can take her with you when she's awake." he told the person. I heard him scrabble with a pen on a board before someone stepped away.

I stirred again when I felt someone my forehead. He was close, as I could hear him breathing next to my ear.

"______~ah," he muttered in my ear. That voice. That gentle voice. So familiar.

"_____~ah," he repeated. I opened my eyes slowly and looked around with a dizzy sight. I rubbed into my eyes as I lifted myself up with my elbow.

I blinked with my eyes again and looked out of the window. It was still night, and my room was lightened up. I felt a heavy weight next to me and a on my hair. I turned my head towards the right and saw someone sitting there with a smile.

I widened my eyes as I saw who that person was. I rapidly sat up right and looked at him surprised.

"J-Jinyoung....?" I stuttered. I rubbed into my eyes and looked at him another time. He didn't disappear like earlier. He lifted up his hand and my cheek with his finger.

"You have become so skinny." he told me. I looked at him and saw that he hasn't changed so much. I blinked with my eyes and couldn't say anything from astonishment.

Tears came into my eyes as he shove closer to me. "Do you remember me?" he asked me. I nodded and looked at him.

"H-How?" That was the only thing I could ask. Jinyoung smiled and looked into my eyes. "I have finally found you." he told me.

I let my tears drip down as I whined. "Jinyoung~ah...." I wailed as I leant in and hugged him suddenly. I sobbed onto his shoulder while I held tightly onto him. I didn't want to let go of him anymore. I just needed him so much right now. 

Jinyoung chuckled and embraced me tightly. He my head and hushed me.

"I'm here. Everything is fine." he told me.

"Jinyoung...." I sobbed.

 Jinyoung smiled and kissed my cheek. "After so many years, I finally have found you..." he muttered and I could hear that he was slowly beginning to cry. "After so many years..." he sobbed in my ear.

I sobbed too and took his face into my slender hands. I couldn't hold myself anymore and pressed my lips against his. They were soft and warm, just like in the past. It was like my body exploded and everything got his energy again. I didn't feel miserable, but instead, I felt happy and loved. 

 

After that kiss, we looked at each other and Jinyoung smiled. "Let's go home together, ______~ah..." he told me with a smile.

 

  One chapter to go and it will be a lovey-dovey ending ^^