Chapter 8: Secret.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

'Uhm... Jinyoung~ah...' I muttered. Jinyoung turned to me with a smile and looked at me. 'Yes?'

When his eyes met mine, I looked away and tried to avoid his gaze. 'Uhm... The moment you... gave me that injection, uhm... How should I put it? When your... ' I stuttered while I pointed at his lips and grew more flustered. Jinyoung followed my finger and then chuckled. 'Ooh, you mean the kiss.' I blushed more as he said the word "kiss" and traced some circles on his blankets. 'Well..euh.. I... You, well...' I really didn't know how to say it. He obviously has stolen my first kiss but he's for god sake twenty-four years old and I, I'm just a sixteen year old teenager, not that I mind but I want some explanation. He's a doctor, he knows how the others will react. Messing with a teenager isn't something appropriate for a doctor. 'Do.. you do that with every patient who has mental problems with needles?' I asked him with a little voice. Jinyoung shook his head and continued smiling. 'You like me and I thought that you might like it. If you don't like it then just forget what happened.' he said with a serious tone.

I flinched and shook my head. 'H-how did you know?' I asked him. Jinyoung looked up at me and chuckled. 'Seriously, you don't need to be a doctor to acknowledge that. The time with that skin ship back in the forest, the way you always look at me...' he said. 'But I want to know, how much do you like me?' His face was serious and I could see a little sparkle in his eyes. He was curious. 'Well, I... ' I began to stutter as I fumbled with my fingers. 'A lot, I guess.'

Jinyoung looked amused again and came closer. He bended down so he was on the same height as I was and put his forehead against mine. His eyes were looking at my lips and then back into my eyes. 'Do you want to give it another try?' he grinned. I widened my eyes and looked with disbelief. 'D-don't you care about the ?' I asked him. Jinyoung shook his head and laughed. 'I don't give a about that .' he whispered before he pressed his lips against mine.

'Does he like me too?' I thought confused but I kissed him back but then I remembered something. I pushed him away and felt a little hurted. I didn't want to end it but this topic really stinged me. 'B-But you have a girlfriend... Yoona...' I muttered her name. Jinyoung looked at me as if I had slapped his face and stiffened.

'What?' He asked while he blinked with his eyes. 'Y-you have a girlfriend right? Yoona?' Jinyoung glared for a moment but then he sighed and stood up. 'You know what, maybe that does matter. We should stop this.' he muttered and scratched his head. 'We aren't even dating.' I thought but stayed silent. I could only say one word and that was: 'What?' 

'Let's stop this. You're too young for me. I'm sorry what I did to you. I don't know what got into me.' he explained while he took his leather jacket and put it on. I stayed behind and looked at him. 'Then, why, why did you kiss me?' I wanted to know why he has kissed me. Jinyoung shook his head. 'Like I said. I don't know what got into me. It was a mistake.' 

 

He smiled weakly and turned at the door. Why did he change as soon as I brought Yoona up? Then I wanted to say something but I sneezed, coughed and  shivered. Jinyoung turned at me with a worried look and hesitated if he wanted to walk closer to me but he has too, he's a doctor. He must take care of me.

Jinyoung then finally decided to walk back to me and pushed my shoulders to lay down. 'Don't push yourself. Just sleep for a while.' I refused and held me up with my arm. Jinyoung looked a little frustrated but he just pulled the blankets warmly over me and then proceeded to push me down. 'Rest.' he demanded me but I shook stubbornly my head. 'I want to know why you're like this. Did something happen to Yoona?' I asked again. Jinyoung shook his head.

'It's just... She's my girlfriend and I forgot about that. I cheated on her with a child. This isn't right.' The word "child" stinged me and I looked irritated at him. 'Don't call me a child. I'm sixteen and you wanted me a few moments ago.' I shot back. Jinyoung sighed and my hair. In the meanwhile, I laid flat on my back and stared at him with tears burning in my eyes.

'Then... Let me ask you one thing. Do you like me this much that you want to overcome the and be by my side even if I have a girlfriend?' he asked me frustrated. I nodded and a tear slipped from my eyes. Again, Jinyoungs expression softened and he looked amused at me. He kissed my tear gently away and bended down to my ear. 'Then... keep us a secret,' he whispered. 'And rest now.'

 

This was the morning where our adventure began and trying to overcome the but little did I know that I was naief and believed that everything would work out as long as this was our little dirty secret.

 

Hi, enjoyed this chapter? ^^

This was Smilecake and hopefully, Starryfire will be back with another chapter ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

Thanks for support ^^ you guys, rock!!