Chapter 11: A Fight.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

I walked the stairs down while eating a slice of chicken in my mouth. My eyes were observing everything around me. His house didn’t really look so white as his room. It looked more cozy and warm with the beige colored wall and brownish furniture. On the left side of his stairway was the living room and the right side must be the kitchen, judging from the giant refrigerator. I stopped as I tried to look more, like trying to get everything in my memory, so I wouldn’t forget how his house looked like. Weird. A hand wrapped around mine and a bag of butterflies exploded in my stomach. His touch always made me feel like I was in heaven. ‘Why are you stopping? Kitchen is a lot further.’ He chuckled and he pulled me with him. I walked behind him and smiled. Then I ran a little, until I caught his arm and wrapped my two arms around it, like a little child. Jinyoung smiled and bent down to kiss my cheek. The cold floor beneath me froze my feet and I couldn’t help but to shriek. Jinyoung laughed and put the plate on the table while his other hand was wrapped around my back. He lifted me up and placed me on his cupboard in the kitchen. His nose was nuzzled in my neck and I giggled from the tingling feeling of his breath. ‘Having it cold?’ he asked me nonchalantly. I nodded and wrapped my hands around his neck. Jinyoung placed his hand next to me and inched closer while putting his forehead against my forehead again. ‘Probably checking the fever.’ I thought while calming myself down. I can’t help but with every skin ship he does with me, I’ll go crazy. ‘Great, your fever is gone.’ He whispered smiling. I nodded and somehow, I felt disappointed. I wanted him to take care of me longer.

Jinyoung then sat across me at the table and motioned me to sit down on a chair. I did so and placed myself on the chair without my feet touching the cold floor. Jinyoung lifted the plate up and revealed the tasty food again.  The chicken wings were already gone so I choose the noodles as my second victim. There was a little kimchi taste on it as I slurped a few noodles. ‘His cooking is really good, everything is so delicious although… I miss the special spicy touch.’ I thought.  I was wandering  around in the room with my eyes. Luckily, this room was not as white as his doctor chamber or else I would freak  out. My eyes spotted a picture with Jinyoung on it. He looked younger on the photo. Perhaps he was 18 or something. He wore a sort of square hat on his head and a long, black tunic. ‘Probably another graduation picture.’ I thought. His smile was the same as now. So cute. But then I narrowed my eyes and saw a girl with him. The girl that I had seen earlier on his other pictures. She was smiling brightly while she had her arms around his waist. She looked very tall and very skinny and most of them all, she was beautiful. ‘Oh, yeah I forgot about Yoona. It must be her.’ I thought. ‘I understand why Jinyoung fell for her.’  I frowned my forehead and sighed softly. ‘How can I ever be this beautiful. Does Jinyoung really like me or is he just doing this for fun?’  I looked from under my eyelashes at Jinyoung as I was poking my noodles with my sticks. I caught him observing my face. ‘How akward that I haven’t seen him doing this in the meanwhile.’ I thought.  ‘Is that you ?’ I asked him with a smile,trying to avoid the awkward moment while I was pointing at the photo that I spotted . ‘Yes, don’t laugh.’ He said cheekily. He then stole a noodle from my plate with his fork and I pouted.  ‘That’s mine.’ I whined while I reached with my hand at the noodle but I was too late. ‘But how can’t I laugh with such a funny photo where you are wearing a head  like a square and tunic.’ I smirked at him. ‘Because in the future, you will have to wear something like that too IF you graduate.’ He teased me. I pouted. ‘Erhm… Jinyoung, that girl next to you, is that Yoona?’ I asked him curiously. He stopped with eating upon hearing the name Yoona. ‘Yes , indeed.’ He murmured. ‘ How old were you there?’ I interrogated him. ‘Why so curious?’ He teased again  with an amused expression. I pouted again and was about to say something but then a sound disturbed our conversation.

‘Its wonderful tonight~! Come back to me now~!’ Jinyoung walked over to the phone and picked up while I poked my noodles. I heard him talk with a very serious tone, like how a doctor should act in front of a parent.

‘Yes, I got it. No, I think that she will be able to go home now. Alright, I’ll wait for him.’ With that last said Jinyoung hung up and turned to me with a frowned expression.

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked him, noticing his expression. Jinyoung grabbed something from his cupboard and smiled. ‘Your mom wants you to go home. She’s worried about you and she had already sent Kwangmin on his way to pick you up. He’ll be here within a few minutes.’

I gulped at the word ‘mom’ and smiled weakly. ‘Kuerae, but I’m still sick.’ Jinyoung shook his head and twirled his keys around his fingers. ‘Not anymore, your fever has gone away and you’ll be able to go to school tomorrow.’ He explained. I sighed and stood up from my chair. ‘I can’t bring you to second thoughts to keep me?’ I asked him smirking but I was feeling a little sad. I didn’t want to go home yet.

‘Why? It’s not like you’re going to be sick to death.’ He smirked but it hurt me. ‘Pabo, it’s not about being sick.’ I thought while I walked away. My heart felt heavy. I didn’t want to go home.

I dressed me up and rubbed across my plaster on my arm. It itched and I couldn’t get to it. I heard Jinyoung rumble with something downstairs and the longer I didn’t see him, the more mad I became. ‘Right. If I were Yoona, he would make her stay longer but no, I am a minor and needs to get home to ‘Mom’. Aishh… and the fact that he coolly admitted it makes me more mad. Is that his subtle way to say that he doesn’t want me here?’ I thought but then the door creaked.

I turned to see who it was and saw Jinyoung standing there. ‘What’s all the rumble here?’ he asked me. I looked down at my hands and saw that I was hitting a pillow while thinking about those unhappy things. ‘Nothing.’ I coldly said. Jinyoung lifted an eyebrow and crossed his arms. ‘Anyways, Kwangmin is standing outside. He’s waiting for you.’

I nodded and lifted my bag over my shoulders. I felt irritated by the way how he spoke to me. ‘He definitely wants me to leave.’ I thought. ‘I’m on my way.’ I coldly said while I picked my jacket from the chair. I sighed and walked to the door where he was standing but then he stepped aside, blocking my way. I tilted me head with an annoyed expression. ‘You’re in my way.’ I said, trying to sound friendly but my hissing tone came more through. ‘Why are you so irritated?’ he asked me. I shook my head and forced a smile. ‘Geez., I don’t know.’ I said sarcastic but Jinyoung grabbed my arm and looked straight into my eyes. ‘Did I say something wrong?’ he asked me. I shook my head and jerked my arm away. I stayed silent and looked away. ‘_____~ah, look at me.’ I ignored him and crossed my arms. ‘Geez, kids these days are really bothersome.’ He murmured but then I snapped. ‘BWOH?! ‘ I shouted at him. Jinyoung looked at me with an irritated look. ‘Stop being so childish and just tell me what’s bothering you.’ He said. I breathed heavily and looked angry at him. ‘Oh, so I’m being childish. I’m glad that Kwangmin is here to pick me up.’ I snorted. ‘Have a nice life with Yoona.’

Jinyoung widened his eyes and grabbed my arms. ‘So it’s all about Yoona? Are you jealous of her?’ he asked me. I shook my head heavily. ‘Really, this guy.’ I thought. ‘Don’t touch me. I’m just a CHILD, this can be seen as ual harassment.’ I hissed at him. Jinyoung let go of me and looked at me shocked. ‘Why are you like this?’

Tears began to flow in my eyes as I get more frustrated. He is hurting me so much right now. I looked at him with a watery eyes while I clutched my teeth. ‘I thought that having this as a secret would be the same as no secrets but now I know, you don’t even like me. You only want me when you’re in the mood. I’m just your replacement until Yoona is here!’ I shouted at him. Jinyoung became more confused but then he regained himself. ‘It seems like you don’t get how difficult this is. It’s not like I want you away. There are people who will notice this if we don’t act carefully or else it will be hard to keep this a secret.’ Jinyoung shot back. I closed my eyes as a few tears flowed over my cheeks. ‘I thought that you didn’t care about the .’ I whispered while I ran down the stairs, leaving him astonished behind upstairs. I grabbed the doorknob and then turned back to him with teary eyes. ‘You know. Some people are sensitive. You should be careful with what you say. Don’t fool around.’ I warned him before opening the door and closing it with a loud sound.

I wiped my tears away while my heart felt heavy. I looked around and saw a dark figure standing under a lantern. I plastered a smile and ran up to him.

The figure smiled as he saw me and put a hand around my shoulder. ‘Hey there my friend, all cured?’ Kwangmin asked me with a smile. I nodded heavily and laughed. He, as a friend, eases the pain that I have.

‘Let’s go home fast.’ I smiled at him. Kwangmin nodded and together we walked to my home.

 

Don't hate ____~ah for overreacting, there's a explanation for it ^^

This was starryfire's chapter,

thanks for commenting, subscribing and reading !! ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^