Mianhae.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

'W-What?' I stuttered in shock. Jinyoung sighed and went to sit next to me. He placed his hands onto my stomach and looked at it.

'You have our baby growing in you.' he whispered. I looked at him and frowned my forehead. "How is that possible?" I asked him. "Didn't we do it safe?"

Jinyoung bit his lip and looked away. He thought back about that night and then closed his eyes and fell down on my bed.

"I'm sorry." Jinyoung muttered.

I gasped and held my hands in front of my stomach that felt more chubbier than before. I blinked with my eyes as that pregnant thingy hasn't sunk enough in my head.

A silent occurred between us while I stared through my room.

"Are you going to keep it?" Jinyoung suddenly asked me from his still unmoved pose. I couldn't see his eyes as he had put his arm in front of his eyes.

I looked at his body and saw that he was a little tense. "I-I..I don't know." I said in shock. "Do you want to keep it?"

Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders and sat up right. "It's your choice. You need to walk around with it for 9 months." he told me. "Every choice is fine with me."

I widened my eyes and looked at him. "So if I want the baby, you would agree to it?'" I asked him. Jinyoung nodded and grabbed my hand. "But I think that you are a little too young for this. You're sixteen. You still need to go to school while I am already working. You're still building your future." Jinyoung told me.

I sighed and looked down at the ground. He was right, even if I didn't like it. "B-But what if you're wrong and I'm not pregnant?" I asked him hopefully.

Jinyoung looked at me with a look of disbelief. "Really? I'm a doctor. I'm pretty sure of it." Jinyoung remarked. I bit my lip and looked at him.

"I don't know. Some doctors can be wrong." I responded. Jinyoung clapped his hands and then held them up. "Fine, go buy a pregnancy test but I assure you, you're pregnant." he told me.

I looked at him frustrated and then down.

"But if it's positive which will be for sure, I think you should take it away." Jinyoung decided. I rounded my eyes and looked at him scared.

"You want me to take abortion?" I peeped. Jinyoung put an arm around me and pulled me against him. "Listen, it's not like I don't want this kid but I want the best with you. You're only sixteen. Do you want to be a teenmom?" he asked me. I gulped and thought about it.

I slightly shook my head but the thought about that this, a living being will be killed, made me feel uncomfortable. Jinyoung a few strands of hair from my forehead while I began to cry lightly.

"Ssttt.... Everything will be alright." Jinyoung hushed me. I shook my head and laid my head on his shoulder. I sniffed in his neck and clasped onto his shirt.

"I don't want to do abortion." I cried. Jinyoung held onto me and rubbed my arms. "You're young. You'll get kids at a more mature age." Jinyoung tried.

I shook my head and sobbed. "But it is our child." I said.

Jinyoung sighed and intertwined our hands. "You know what, let's just do that pregnancy test first before thinking all those things." he suggested. I bit my lip and nodded.

Jinyoung bent down to me for a kiss and smiled. "For now, take care of little Jinyoung." He whispered while softly patting my belly. That made me smile. I chuckled lightly and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "Are you sure it's a boy? And besides if it's a boy, I won't name him after you." I teased.

Jinyoung pouted and kissed my lightly. "Fine, then take care of little ______~ah," he corrected himself. I laughed and cuddled with Jinyoung.

"Why is it that you can make me love you so much?" I asked him. Jinyoung smiled and embraced me. "I don't know. That's the same thing I would be asking myself about you."

I chuckled and laid down with Jinyoung while we continued to tease and sometimes, share a kiss.

(....)

 

Beepp... Beepp...

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Kwangmin?" I asked through the phone.

"Ah, _______~ah, I was just about to call you." he beamed.

I smiled and went to sit cross legged onto my bed. Jinyoung had already returned home and I was about to buy some pregnancy test but I didn't dare to go alone to the store.

"Ooh, is that so." I said surprised. I heard Kwangmin laugh.

"So, what are you calling for?" he asked.

"I wondered if you had time."

"Sure, always for my best friend and maybe a lover?" he asked me carefully.

I slightly chuckled and realized that I still hadn't told him about my rejection.

"Well, about that Kwangmin,..."

"You're goign to reject me, isn't it?'" he guessed.

I bit my lip and fumbled with my fingers. "I'm sorry." I said guilty.

"It's alright,..."

"No, it's just... I am in love with someone else and I didn't know how to tell you." I explained, trying to make things better. I heard Kwangmin sigh but then slightly chuckle.

"Arrasso, you're nice for thinking about my feelings. Well, you rejected me so, keep your promise." he remembered me.

I nodded with a smile and laughed. "Well, about my sudden call, I wondered if you had time to go to a store with me?" I asked him.

Kwangmin clacked his teeth and laughed. "Sure, I'll be at your house in a moment." he told me.

I smiled and approved.

"Okay, thanks, I"ll see you then. Bye!" 

"Annyeong."

The phone call ended and I stood up from my bed. I sighed and went to dress me. When I stood in front of the mirror, I looked at my belly. It still looked flat but I somewhere could see that I have gained weight thanks to our junior.

I slightly chuckled as I thought about it. Our baby, Jinyoung and I are having a baby. The thought that there is a creation of Jinyoung and me living in my belly is something that makes me very happy.

Something that Jinyoung and I have and that nobody has, not even Yoona.

"Arghhh... What was I thinking, I want to keep the baby." I told myself. "But will Jinyoung keep it? He would probably refuse to keep it since I'm only sixteen."

I sighed and proceeded to dress me as Kwangmin would arrive here any moment. I dressed me warmly and rubbed my belly.

"We're going out." I said to my belly as if the baby could hear me and then walked my room out. I walked down the stairs and opened the door as Kwangmin was standing behind it.

He smiled brightly and put an arm around my shoulder. "Which store do you want to go to?" he asked me. "I would like to go to a convenionce store." I told him.

Kwangmin nodded and walked with me to the store.

"I heard from Jinyoung that you have bought a lot of furnitures." Kwangmin told me.

I nodded and smiled brightly. "Yeah, he insisted." I responded.

Kwangmin laughed and shook his head lightly. "That's Jinyoung. He once made me buy a bunny without telling my mom. He even knows as good as I do that my mom hates bunnies since she is allergic to it." Kwangmin told me. I chuckled and looked at him.

"So what did you do to the bunny?" I asked him.

"Well, since I was so stressed about it, I made a pact with Jinyoung. He would take the bunny home whenever my mom suspects something and in the end, Jinyoung took care of it without giving it back. He told me that he was feeling 'attached' to it." he joked.

I laughed and thought about Jinyoung being a bunny freak.

"You always have something funny to tell me." I replied, making him feel proud.

"Of course, I'm like Psy, o-o-o-oppa, Gangnam style~" Kwangmin sang that made me laugh more harder. He even did the dance that was awkardly out of rhythm.

"Stop, you're embarrassing me." I said flustered with a laugh as people started to look at him. Well, he was dancing in the middle of the street.

Kwangmin stopped and laughed at my tomate head.

After a few steps, we have reached the convenience store and Kwangmin had stayed outside as he didn't feel like going in. I wondered why.

"Weirdo." I teased at him. Kwangmin pouted and I went into the store.

I immediately went for the pregnancy test and paid it. The woman behind the counter looked at me confused as she saw what I was buying. I awkwardly looked away and waited for the change.

She didn't say anything and handed me the change. I walked out of the store, without looking back and poked Kwangmin who was being dazzled by the sky that was very blue today.

"Ha, what did you buy?" he asked me curiously. I tipped his nose and smiled. "None of your business." I said.

Kwangmin pouted and then looked sideways. "Well, where do you want to go now?" he asked me. I looked around too and saw an ice cream parlor. A sudden urge to get one grabbed me. I my lips and pointed at the store.

"Ice cream..." I drooled. Kwangmin chuckled and grabbed my hand and dragged me to it.

We happily spent a day at the ice cream parlor and when the sun set, we both parted home.

(...)

 

"Okay, let's see how this works." I said to myself while I took the prescriptions out of the box. I the light of the bathroom and handled the things that were scripted on the paper. After that, I had to wait 3 minutes for the result.

I put the thing on a table and sat onto my bed. I dedcided to call Jinyoung since I felt a little lonely. After two times going over, Jinyoung picked up.

"Feeling lonely~?" he sang through the phone with a tease.

I giggled and bit my lip. "Yah~, Don't tease me. You're a bad person for leaving me alone." I teased back.

I heard Jinyoung laugh and that made me warm. "Mianhae, I'm a little stuck here. Yoona wants to play monopoly with me."

I smiled and fumbled with my blanket.

"It's okay but if you are playing with her, how can you still talk with me?" I asked him.

"Oh, she went to shower first so I'm a little left alone here in my room."

"Ha~, that's karma." I teased.

"Yah, now I won't tell you that I'm missing you." he threathened.

"You just did, baby~"

"...."

"I miss you too," I finally said as he didn't say anything.

"Hmm... I am really sorry for leaving you alone in that big house of yours." he told me.

I chuckled and when I looked at the clock, I saw that three minutes had passed already. I stood up with my phone against my ear and took the thing.

I could see the bright signs flickering on the thing and that the results were shown. I bit my lip as I saw the signs.

I looked down and threw the thing into my trash bin.

"Jinyoung~?" I sighed.

"What is it?" he asked me. I fumbled with my fingers and stared into nothing.

"I have done the pregnancy test." I told him.

Jinyoung made a "hmm" sound and stayed silent.

"It seemed that our junior has never existed." I confessed while I looked down. 

"Oh... Then, that's a relief. I mean, then we have been overworked for nothing." he told me.

"Yeh~" I said absently.

"Well, Yoona has done showering so I need to hang up."

"Yeah..." 

"I'll speak you again."

"Alright, bye Jinyoung."

"Bye baby~" he smiled.

 

I hung up and stared through my room. I let my head fall down into my arms and stared at my blankets.

"I'm sorry Jinyoung." I muttered in the dark while I tightened my grip on my phone.

 

 

 

*Le sigh*

*shakes head*

Guess what, my B1A4 album has arrived!!! *spazzing* Pretty late but yeah, better than never xD

Well, please look forward to the next chapter ^^

And thanks for loving, liking, reading, commenting, subscribing, taking your time to read my story !!

Thank you, I'll see you around for the next update ^^

Bye bye!