Chapter 4: It's Fun.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

 

After walking our way back home with Jinyoung up front and Kwangmin next to me, I secretly sneaked some glances of Jinyoungs back. He wore a black T-shirt and jeans with red sneakers beneath those. His hair was also red and I wonder if people would stare him after. He looked totally out of this world with his sense of fashion. I hit my head with my knuckles and shook my head, trying to get those stupid thoughts out of my head. 'Can't...think...like...this...' I ordered myself while looking away and trying to avoid his y back.

Kwangmin who walked next to me lifted an eyebrow as he saw me doing strange things with my head. 'Gwaenchanayo?' he asked me with a worried tone. I looked up at him surprised and nodded rapidly. 'Eh?...N-Neh...' I stuttered while cold sweat began to overwhelm me. 'He must not know about it,' I thought myself. 'Just smile and say it's brainfreeze.'

'It's because of that brainfreeze.' I laughed at him but a little too hard that made Kwangmin look more suspicious at me. 'Sure? You sound more like you did something wrong.' he claimed but I shook my head heavily while waving with my hands. 'Anniya~...' my voice cracked. '.' I thought while I tried to smile brighter so he wouldn't notice but to my sheer bad luck, even Jinyoung turned his head and flashed his eyes at me. 'Oh, no..' I thought panicked but when I saw something helpful, I immediately pointed at the front of us like a crazy someone while cold sweat was obvious dripping from my forehead. 'Look! A cow.' I bluntly said while they all looked at the place where I was pointing. I sighed relieved as there was really a cow standing in front of us.

'Hmmm... Yoon likes a cow too.' Jinyoung muttered while he stared at the black-spotted cow. Kwangmin walked over to Jinyoung and put a hand on his shoulder. 'Yoon? As in Yoona?' Kwangmin asked Jinyoung who just nodded. 'Yoona? Who is she?' I thought a bit jealous. 'How is she? I haven't seen her in a long time.' Kwangmin asked him curiously.

Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders and smiled while still looking at the cow. 'Great, I think. She will come here after a month. She wanted to end her university year before she returns.' Jinyoung informed Kwangmin. Kwangmin clasped his hands together and smiled like a little kid. 'Really? Cool!' Kwangmin laughed while I was left out.

'Euhmm... Who is Yoona?' I asked them which made Kwangmin and Jinyoung look at me. Kwangmin walked closer at me and smiled. 'My pretty noona, well not the noona relative, I mean. She is Jinyoungs first love and roommate overseas.' Kwangmin explained while my mood got down a little. I grimaced at him and tried to sound cheerful. 'Ooh, really?' I said. 'Ooh, he got a girlfriend but that's good, right? I'm sure he's happy with her. Yes, I'm quite sure..' My heart stopped for a second and felt the pain cutting me. 'No, I can't be like this. I do not like Jinyoung.' I thought again.

Jinyoung who just stood there, noticed my stiffness and walked over to me. 'Don't worry, you're prettier than her.' he complimented me before giving me a surprise hug. I flinched and gasped. 'W-What are you doing?' I asked him. Jinyoung shook his head and put a finger infront of his mouth. 'You should be tired from all the walking, let me drag you home.' he smiled at me while lifting me up by my knee holes.

'Yah! Hyung, how could you say something like that about noona.' Kwangmin protested while a smile got up his face. 'Noona will kick you if she heard about this.'

Jinyoung just shrugged his shoulders and chuckled amused. 'She doesn't mind. She knows how my attitude is and besides, it's only for fun.' 

'L-let me down!' I protested flustered while pushing him away but he was strong and I could feel his abs through his shirt when I touched his chest with my palm. I melted instantly. After a few tries and noticing it was useless, I gave up and let him drag me home. 'You should know that it isn't fun for me.' I thought by myself while I looked at his flawless skin and face.

 

 

Smilecake out! ^^

Hope you enjoyed and wants to continue following!

Please look forward to the next chaper ^^!