Jealousy.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

Mood maker ^^ 

 

 

 

My heart tore up while I fought my tears back. 'How can Yoona be back so soon?' I thought while I fumbled with the lace of my sweater. 'Does this mean that's over between me and JInyoung?' I thought worriedly. 

I sighed while I closed my eyes. Eventually, a tear escaped the corner of my eye and as soon as it made it way down my cheek, I roughly wiped it off. I inhaled deeply and looked out of the window. 'There's no use to cry. In the end, I'll be the only who gets hurt.' I said to myself. 'I want to go home.' 

I looked sideways and saw that it was not that far from my house or it is just me that wanted to go home sooner. I opened the car door while Jinyoung was still in his house and closed it back. I put my bag more higher on my back and looked at the house. I hear them talking and laughing since their door was still open. 

'I hate this.' I told myself while I stepped away. My way back home or else my mom would kill me. When I was standing on one line with his door, I paused and looked again. Hoping that he would step out and stop me from going alone back home but he didn't step out. He didn't stop me. 

I sighed and took out my phone. I tried to be concentrated on my phone, like I got one million friends talking to me and comforting me but instead there was nothing. This was something I am doing, so that I could overcome the pain a little in my heart. 

'Just a toy.' I muttered. Well, I wasn't mad at him since I knew that he got a girlfriend and still wanted to go on with that relationship. Jinyoung had tried to stop me before but why was I so stubborn. The thought of Yoona and him kissing kept flashing in my head. 

'Idiot.' I muttered to myself. I looked down at the pavement while I walked on it. The stones were uneven. They looked like they have been stepped on many times. I felt like one. I felt stepped on.

I sighed another time and typed a message to Jinyoung. 

 

I went on first so I wouldn't be a bother to you. 

I see that Yoona is back. 

Congratulations. 

________~ah.

 

Of course I had to sound happy. There's no use being pathetic in front of him. I can't let him see that I'm crying again. I hesitated for a moment but then pressed the send button. I shut my phone and put it back in my bag. 

'Well. My relationship . It's time to find someone else.' I told myself with a weak smile while I swung my arms. My heart ached and I felt miserable. 'Would I ever love someone like I did with Jinyoung? Would I ever find someone?' I thought while I grabbed a leaf and played with the tip of it. It felt ticklish under my finger and I giggled for a moment. 

'Happiness. What is happiness? Have I acknowledged that already?' I asked myself with a whisper before I let the leaf drag away with the wind. I watched it disappear into a pile of leaves before I stopped and looked at my house. 

It was a mess. My front garden looked like it hadn't been cut for years. Thrashes were found everywhere and ofcourse bottles of whiskies from my mom. I sighed and picked them up before someone could hurt itself. 'Mom got drunk again, huh?' I smirked but to be honest, that would be the last thing I would like to go through at this moment. 

I put them in a thrash bin before I opened my door. Terrible smoke came across my nose as I waved away the bad smell. I closed my eyes while I scrunched up my nose. The smell stinged my lungs. 

I went my house deeper and found my mom laying on the couch unconscious while her sigaret was still burning. I widened my eyes and catched the sigaret before it could fall onto the carpet and cause a fire. 

I sighed as I stood in front of her. I slowly lifted her up and dragged her the way to the stairs. 'Kekeke... Stop Leeteuk.' My mom mumbled om my shoulder. I raised an eyebrow and couldn't help but giggle a little. 

I let my mom fall down on her bed and covered her with the blankets. I closed the door of her room and proceeded to my room. I let me fall onto it and stared at the ceiling. 

'Please someone, take me away from this life.' I muttered. I closed my eyes and eventually, I fell asleep from the tiresome day. 

 

Late at night, I heard my phone vibrate in my bag. I opened one eye and looked at my bag. There was a slight glow on the corner of my bag and I lifted myself up. I rubbed my eyes while I was supporting on one hand. 'Who's calling so late at night?' I thought irritated while I went through my hair, making it all messy. I opened my bag and took out my phone. 

It was actually not late at night, it was only one o'clock at night. My sight was blurry while my stomach rumbled. I reopened my eyes to get a better sight and at that moment, my phone stopped with vibrating. 

I saw that I got three messages and three missed phonecalls. All from Jinyoung. Then my phone vibrated again. 

I clicked the green button and put the phone next to my ear. 

'Yobeoseyo?' I answered. 

'_______~ah?' Jinyoung asked. 

'Yeah..' I lazily responded. 

'Why didn't you answer my calls? Are you mad?' he asked worriedly. 

I shook my head but then noticed that he couldn't see that. 

'No, I was sleeping.' I told him. 

I heard Jinyoung make an 'ah' sound, a sign that he forgot that people are supposed to be sleeping at this hour.

'Jinyoung, who are you calling with so late... haha...' I heard a girl giggle behind him. Jinyoung muttered something unhearable before he answered me. 

'Yeah, I'm sorry if I have woken you.' he told me. 

I smiled and put my head on my pillow. 

'No, I was hungry anyways.' I said. 

'Ooh, then would you go out to eat something with me?' he asked me. 

I slit my eyes and looked at the clock. 'Jinyoung, it's almost half past one. Where do you think you would find food?' I asked him.

'I know a place. Please eat with me. I feel sorry that I hadn't brought you home today. Yoona has returned earlier and I was very excited by that.' 

I rolled with my eyes and sighed. 

'Great. Then why don't you eat with her?' I snapped from irritation. 

'No, I didn't mean it like that. Besides, I don't feel like eating with her. Please eat with your oppa.' Jinyoung pleaded with a pouting tone. 

I closed my eyes and sighed. 

'Fine. Where do you want to eat?' I asked him.

I heard him chuckle on the other line before he spoke. 

'I hope you like crunchy seafood. Just get ready and I'll pick you up within an quarter.' 

I looked up at the clock and raised an eyebrow. 'A quarter?'  But he hung up already. I sighed and threw my phone away. I lazily stood up and tighted my hair into a messy bun. I took a warm jacket and sneaked silently my room out. Then the door where I see Jinyoung standing with earphones next to the lantern. 'Even at night, he looked gorgeous.' I thought. 

I closed the door silently and stepped away from my house to Jinyoung who was smiling at me. I took my hands in my pocket as the air was cold and smiled weakly at him. 

'How come that Yoona allows you to meet another girl?' I asked him. Jinyoung laughed and my cheek. 'She's asleep. And you're not another girl, you're my _______~ ah.' he smiled. I lifted an eyebrow and looked at him in disbelief. 'Why are you so cheesy?' I asked him. 

It was Jinyoungs turn to lift up his eyebrow has he had noticed my grumpy mood. 'Okay, spit it out. You're angry at me, aren't you?' he asked me. 

I sighed and shook my head. Then Jinyoung took my face in his hands and demanded me to look into his eyes. His lips touched mine as he slowly kissed me. I blushed and felt flustered. 

'Jinyoung.' I uttered in between his kiss. Jinyoung smiled and looked at me sweetly. 'Don't be hurt. Yoona can't replace you. You're a very wonderful person and besides you have things that I like in you and Yoona doesn't have that.' he whispered before he kissed my cheek with a long kiss. 

He put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer in against him. He placed his head close against mine while we walked our path to the delicious crunchy seafood Jinyoung wanted to go. 

 

 

Kekeke... ^^ This update has been requested so I have updated, whoah! O;

Please look forward to the next chapter :D

And thanks for commenting ^^

Bye bye!