Chocolate Bar.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

'I'm hungry~~' I whined at Kwangmin. Kwangmin turned to me and shook his head.

'Eh? What's this?' I asked with a smile while I curled up my fingers. Kwangmin had took out a little chocolate bar and was swinging it in front of me. I my lips while I tried to grasp it.

'Nope, not yet. First my pig money box.' Kwangmin teased. I pouted and searched through my pockets. 'I'm broke.' I pouted as I took out the inside of my pockets. Kwangmin chuckled and handed the chocolate bar to me. I smiled and began to unwrap the paper of his bar. I hungrily devoured the chocolate and saw Kwangmin jaw dropping.

'What?' I asked him. Kwangmin closed his jaw back and shook his head while blinking his eyes. 'If you're that hungry, just tell me. We could have eaten ramen on our way back home.' he told me. I shrugged my shoulders and smacked my lips, a sign that it was very delicious. 'Ah~~, so delicious.' I told him. Kwangmin smiled and hit his chest softly. 'A man's pride. If he can't choose chocolat well, then he's not worth being called a man.' he blurred.

I lifted an eyebrow and then pushed his shoulder. 'Then I take it back, the chocolate was awful.' I teased. Kwangmin chuckled and stopped with walking.

'Uh....______, there's something I want to tell you.' Kwangmin then said. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him curiously. 'Oh, what is it?' I asked him. Kwangmin awkwardly rubbed his neck and stared at the ground. 'We have been friend for such a long time and I wonder if we could-'

*HONK HONK*

A honk interupted Kwangmin and we both looked at the car who slowed down next to us. It was a red one and was sparkling in the sun like it has just been pimped up. The window on the car door rolled down and a guy with black sunglasses smiled at us.

'Ah, Kwangmin. Need a ride back home?' Jinyoung asked him. Seeing Jinyoung makes my stomach rumble and I began to feel weird. 'Eh, no. I need to buy something for Youngmin on my way back home. You can take _____~ah.' Kwangmin smiled while he bent down to adjust on Jinyoungs height.

Jinyoung nodded and looked at me. 'Ride home?' he asked me. I became flustered and bit my lip. 'Should I?' I thought. I slowly nodded and grabbed the car door but then something struck my mind.

'Wait, Kwangmin, you were telling me something?' I told him. Kwangmin lifted his head up and made an awkward sign. 'Aishh... It can wait!' Kwangmin smiled while he waved his hands. 'Sure?' I asked him. Kwangmin nodded and made a 'Go Away Now' wave with his hand.

I smiled and hugged him before I stepped into the car and Jinyoung drove away. Kwangmin was left behind while he watched us drive away. 'Pabo, you don't even care about my feelings.' Kwangmin muttered while he walked away, to the shop that Youngmin was always whining about.

 

I looked at the front while I didn't dare to look at Jinyoung. He looked so cool driving. He then took off his glasses and tossed into the shelves of his car. He then turned to me and smiled. 'Had a nice school day?' he asked me.

I nodded and smiled. 'Besides passing away and have missed half of the day, yes pretty good.' I smiled wchich made Jinyoung chuckle. I adore that chuckle. Jinyoung then stretched his arms and wrapped his hand around mine. 'Your hands are cold.' Jinyoung told me worriedly while his gaze was still focused on the way.

The warmth of his head soaked into my skin and made me have goosebumps for a moment. My heart beat rapidly and I couldn't help but to feel warm. 'Really? I didn't know.' I admitted.

Jinyoung chuckled and unwrapped his hand from mine. 'Are you being ironic? Everybody can feel it when they have cold hands.' Jinyoung told me. 'Not if I'm with you.' I thought. 'Yeah, it seemed that  I didn't pay attention to it.' I told him.

Jinyoung smiled and looked at me. '______~ah, look at me.' Jinyoung ordered me with a smile. I looked up and stared at him. Then Jinyoung let out a cute chuckle. He stopped the car and parked it on the side of a street.

'Jinyoung, we're not at my home yet.' I informed him. Jinyoung nodded and smiled. He then unbulked his seatbelt and bent in on my side. I backed behind until my head hit the passenger seat and I couldn't move anymore.

Jinyoung proceeded to bent in and his lips touched the corner of my lips. I didn't move and let it be as he kissed me gently. Shortly after, he pulled back and his lips.

'You had a chocolate stain on the corner of your lips. I just kissed it away and judging from the taste of it, it was Kwangmins chocolate bar, wasn't it?' he asked me with a smile.

I looked at him in surprise and nodded slowly. Jinyoung laughed and started the engine of his car again. He drove the way back up and let me astonished behind in my seat. 'Wow.' I muttered.

Jinyoung heard that and laughed. 'Aren't you used to it yet?' he asked me. I looked at him and shook my head lightly. 'Well, it seems that I need to give you a lot of kisses.' Jinyoung told me.

I became flustered and sank deeper into my passenger seat. 'OMO....' I thought flustered. 

Then Jinyoung pulled over and stopped the car. He turned to me and smirked amused. 'You don't mind that I'm picking something up before I drive you home?' he asked me. I shook my head and played with my fingers. Jinyoung pecked my cheek and stepped out of his car. I peeked from out of the dashboard at Jinyoung and saw his perfect curved back through his T-shirt.

He was taking out his keys but surprisingly, the door opened before he could unlock it and a beautiful young lady stood in the hallway. Jinyoungs face lit up as he saw the person but my mood dropped. I saw them hugging and eventually in the end sharing a kiss while my heart broke a little.

'Yoona.' I thought while I bit my lip and fought the tears back.

 

Sorry for late update >.<

Please look forward to the next chapter, it will be exciting ^^

Yoona has finally come :D

Thanks for commenting and subscribing ^^

Bye bye!!!