Chapter 14: Face to Face Crying.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

'Woahh... He's so good-looking.' Someone gasped from across the class. Bright red hair, a white uniform and ofcourse the one who made me more nausea. 'What is he doing here?' I thought with clenched teeth. My fist was clenched very tightly because of the anger that was rising in me. I heard Kwangmin chuckle next to me.

'Ah right, students. You know your previous school nurse who got fired? Well, mister Jung here will be replacing her as the school doctor. So if everyone has problems, you can go to mister Jung.' Kahi explained through the class while pointing her finger at the guy next to her. Several girls were swooned by his handsome look while he gracefully bowed. 'Nice to meet you. If anyone has problems, you can go to my office.' Jinyoung smiled while his eyes were shortly shifted to mine. 

'Bwoh? School doctor???!' I looked away and pulled Kwangmins arm. 'What's with this?' I asked Kwangmin who was smirking. Kwangmin looked at me and smiled. 'Ooh, Jinyoung finally got a job. He was searching for one since he got back. Isn't this exciting? Now I get to spend more time with Jinyoung, even at school.' Kwangmin happily said while I became more grumpy. 'Right, now I need to hold me in, even at school.' I mumbled grumpily.

Kwangmin looked confused at me as he heard me mumble. 'Why?' he asked me. I just shook my head and did a "nevermind" sign with my hand. The class was very noisy as the girls squeaked about how handsome Jinyoung was after he left. I rolled with my eyes and began to doodle something on my useless paper. They were giving me a headache and somewhere deep down, I felt jealous. I can't be near Jinyoung anymore, but they can, damn. 

(...)

Lunch break was coming up while I searched for a seat. Kwangmin looked up at me as he waved that he had found a seat. I smiled but then I remembered that I didn't brought food with me. 'Damned.' I hissed again. I smiled sourly at Kwangmin and placed myself next to him. 'Oi, aren't you going to eat?' he asked me while he took a bite from his bread. I shook my head and took a water bottle. 'I already ate. Sorry, my stomach was very hungry back then.' I lied to him with a smile. Kwangmin looked a little with disbelief but just let it pass and shook his head teasingly. 'Girls.' he scoffed. I pouted and hit his shoulder. 'Yah! I'm not a pig like you.' I teased. Kwangmins mouth dropped and a piece of his bread fell out of his mouth. 'Don't offend my horoscope.' he pouted. I smirked and patted his arm. 'Arrasso, arrasso...'

I saw Kwangmin deliciously biting his bread while water began to produce in my mouth. I slowly with my tongue across my lips and stared at his bread with hungry eyes. As Kwangmin shot me a questioning glare, I rapidly turned my head away and scratched my neck like I was concentrating on something else. My cheeks became flustered as I gazed through the canteen. I had noticed that there were a big part of the girls gone who were normally sitting on a bench across our table. 'Where did they go? Do they have an extra hour during break?' I thought confused as I fumbled with my earring.

Kwangmin who sat next to me nudged me and closed his lunchbox, a sign that he was done with eating. 'Come, let's pay Jinyoung a visit on his first day as a school doctor.' Kwangmin chuckled. I lifted my eyebrows in shock and shook my head. 'Ani, I don't want to.' I refused but Kwangmin didn't take a "no" for answer. 'Come on, it'll be fun.' he persuaded me.

Again I shook my head and stood up but Kwangmin was strong and pulled with my arm along with him. 'Kwangmin, let go!' I demanded him. Kwangmin just shook his head and walked the canteen out with me. I looked sideways while I tried to find away to escape. From all the persons of the world, Jinyoung was the one I didn't want to see right now but Kwangmin, why, Kwangmin!

I tried to jerk my arm away but my energy was as good as zero. I didn't have breakfast and lunch, only water. After a short time, we had arrived at the door of his office and Kwangmin was still holding onto me firmly. He knocked onto the door and opened it slightly. There were a lot of girls sitting on a bench in his office while Jinyoung was treating a girl who had hurt her knee. He put on a plaster and motioned to her that she could go.

'Mister Jung you're so good at this. Please treat me too, I have pain.' a girl whined from the bench. She stood up and stretched her arm with a pout. She was obviously using her aegyo. A wave of jealousy hit me as Jinyoung smiled at her and touched her arm.

'Well, I don't see anything. Are you sure you aren't pretending?' Jinyoung asked her with his gentle voice. The girl squealed as he was touching her arm. 'Aish... Please look closer, I have very very very very much pain...' she whined while covering with her clenched fist.

Jinyoung bent more closer and when the girl was about to kiss Jinyoungs cheek, he avoided her. I sighed relieved as I saw that and closed my eyes for a second. 'Thank god he avoided.' I thought relieved.

Jinyoung smirked and let go of the girl. 'I'm sure you aren't injured, come on, you all, go back to class!' he smiled at them. The girls pouted and walked with a hanging head the room out with Jinyoung behind them. Jinyoung noticed us and smiled while he hung on his door with his arm.

'Aah, Kwangmin, you aren't sick are you?' he chuckled. Kwangmin shook his head with a grin. 'It seems like you are very popular among the girls.' Kwangmin grinned. Jinyoung shrugged his shoulders and smirked. 'That's because I have a better face than you.' he teased Kwangmin. Kwangmin hit Jinyoung by his arm and crossed his arms. 'Yah! I'm young, maybe I'll be more handsome than you when I get your age, GRANDPA!' Kwangmin teased back. I looked from Kwangmin to Jinyoung and tried to escape. Although Jinyoung was handsome and sooo cute, I still didn't forget our fight and my hate for him. He ing hurt me back then.

As a cough came up, I tried to cover the cough but it ended up escaping my mouth more better. 'Damn.' I hissed to myself while I saw them both turning at me. 'Ah, how are you doing?' Jinyoung asked me with a gentle smile he always gave me. I ignored him and turned to Kwangmin. 'Kwangmin, it's time. We need to go back to class.' I coldly said while grabbing his arm. Kwangmin looked at me concerned and unwrapped my hand. 'Just a minute longer.'

I shook my head and kept on pushing him. 'Anii, we're already late. Come on!' I whined with a little pout, still ignoring Jinyoung. Kwangmin sighed and shrugged his shoulders. 'Sorry Jinyoung, I need to go to class. I'll see you after school?' he asked him with a smirk. Jinyoung nodded and took my arm. 

'You can go first Kwangmin, I need to examine _____~ah first since she's here. Remember that she hasn't fully recovered from the flu.' Jinyoung spoke while he had a concerned undertone.

 I jerked my hand away from him and shot him a deathly glare. 'I don't need a check-up. I'm fully recovered.' I hissed at him. A cough followed. 'Damn, why isn't anything working with me today.' I cursed. Jinyoung raised an eyebrow and looked amused. 'Really?' he said sarcastic.

I covered my mouth and looked deathly again. Kwangmin looked from me to Jinyoung and frowned his forehead. 'Did you guys fight?' he asked us. Jinyoung shook his head and looked at me while he grabbed my hands.

I tried to fight back but my energy was gone so I let it be. 'Then just ignoring.' I thought. 'No we didn't fight.' Jinyoung assured him. Kwangmin nodded and began to walk away. 'Take care, I'll see you in class then.' he waved at us with a smile. I looked at him with a look like 'Don't leave me'" and looked up at Jinyoung. 

'Let go off me!' I shouted at him. Jinyoung sighed and pulled me his office in. 'Listen, are you still that mad about what I said wrong?' he asked me while he caressed my cheek. I slapped his hand away and looked deathly at him. 'Don't touch me. You have a GIRLFRIEND who is probably more older than me and more feminine because I'm just a KID!' I shot at him.

Jinyoung sighed and turned his back on me. He rumbled with some stuff while he shook his head. 'Go sit on that bench there.' he ordered me with a serious tone. I crossed my arms and shook stubbornly my head.

Jinyoung was already expecting me to be like this and persuaded me without turning his back. 'You won't be going back to class until I have examined you, so up to you, I have all the time.' he chuckled. 

I sighed and stomped to the bench. I placed myself on it and looked angrily in front of me. Jinyoung turned back to me with a smile and closed the door. He had a light and a little wooden stick from what it seems a popsicle in his hands. He bent down on me and ordered me to open my mouth.

'Say ahh..' he smiled. I just opened my mouth and didn't listen to what he had ordered me. He put the little stick on my tongue and pressed it down while his light was flashing into my throat. His face was close as I could feel the warmth of his fingers through my skin. 'No don't give in yet.' I thought to myself.

Jinyoung sighed as he let go of my face and put his hands next to me. 'You didn't take your medicines as I had asked you to. You still got that infection.' he sighed while looking at me hand. I crossed my arms and looked the other way. 'Fine, can I go now?' I coldly asked.

Jinyoung shook his head and grabbed my chin. He looked deeply into my eyes while his eyes portrayed some sadness. '_____~ah, why are you like this. I know what I had said  was wrong. And I apologize for that but don't make a drama about this. We both know that  I'm too old for you. I'm working and you, you are still deciding of what you want to become.' he said while his eyes didn't let go of me. I avoided his eyes and tears started to run. 'No, it's not. I can act like your age. It doesn't matter.' I mumbled while my voice cracked.

Jinyoung sighed and shook his head while he wiped my tears away with his thumb. 'No, it does matter. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have suggested the secret thing in the first place. Now you have to go through these pain.' he sighed while he let go of my chin. I looked up at him as my heart felt sad. 'What?' I asked him with a little voice while my eyes were begging him. He was drifting more away from me. 'I don't get why you are always hurting me more and more.'

I began to cry while emotions of the past night came back up. Jinyoung looked compassionate and embraced me. 'I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention.' He put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me to his chest. I cried and cried while tears rolled over my cheeks. His other hand was slowly caressing my back while he sat next to me on the bench. His scent was to die for as my heart became relieved. 'I was soo terrible hurt when you said that I was just a... urgh..kid... Why do you always hurt me when I love you so much...' I sobbed in his chest. Jinyoung hushed me while he tightened his grip more on me and enclosed me more. 'Don't cry.. I'm really sorry...' his voice cracked as he kissed my temple.  'I like you too but it's just the that really bothers me. I don't want your reputation to be ruined by someone like me.' he confessed.

I looked up from his chest and dug my face in his neck while my arms were wrapped around his waist. 'J-Jinyoung...' I sobbed. Jinyoung lifted his hand up as he caressed my tears and my hair out of my wet cheeks. 'Come on, dont cry.' 

I hiccupped and dug my nose more in his neck. For the first time, my eyes were closing and I felt tired. I was about to fall asleep and I did so. 

'____~ah?' I heard someone surprise saying from far away. 

 

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^

And thanks for commenting and supporting!! ^^

Smilecake out! Ppyong~!! ^^