Chapter 10: Needle Freak!

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

 Jinyoung let go of me after a few long and passionately kisses but he still held me in his arms. There I laid, warm and cozy in his arms while his eyes were observing my face. I inhaled some air and stared at the ceiling.  ‘If you do this very often, I will get used to your needles.’ I joked while a chuckle escaped my mouth and I hope that he wouldn’t take it to the wrong way. I’m still very freaking scared of those needles.  Jinyoung laughed and grinned his teeth while he caressed my edges of my face with his gentle finger. I pulled myself up with one hand and dug my nose in his neck while softly his soft red hair. Jinyoung replaced his hands and hugged me tighter. ‘See, I told you that it wouldn’t hurt.’ He whispered while his breath my skin next to my ear. I shivered and looked at my bruised arm from behind him. It was dripping some little blood but the pain was gone. I wanted to touch it and wipe it away but then he warned me. ‘Don’t touch it. You might infect yourself.’ He warned me with an amused laugh. I pouted and hugged him tighter before letting go and staring at him. I looked into his brown eyes. ‘You know, being a doctor can sometimes be very irritating,’  I said with a pout. ‘ You’re all very bossy and so but I don’t even know if you ARE  a real doctor.’

Jinyoung smirked and bent in to kiss me on my cheek. ‘Oh, right, so I like to poke people with needles and I have a house like an hospital just for fun. Well that’s how I am,’ His ironic tone was already dripping from his words while he caressed my cheek and hair and rolled his eyes. ‘You know, I went overseas for six years long medical university and before I used to practice here. I even have a graduation picture and a diploma as evidence if you want to see.’ He chuckled and kissed my lips. I widened my eyes and smirked. ‘You have a graduation picture? Let me see!’ I squealed excited. ‘I want to see how you looked like when you were a student.’

‘Yah! What do you see me as?’ Jinyoung yelled chuckling while he let go of me. I ran to the table in the corner of his room and looked closely at his picture. There was a girl with him and another stab stabbed my heart but I gulped and pushed the pain away. I stared further and saw a very cool picture. He looked very handsome with four other guys. They wore white jackets and were posing like emergency doctors in dramas.Their team must be called B1A4.

 

‘Aishh… He looks so handsome on it.’ I mumbled to myself. ‘Who looked handsome?’ A sudden voice disturbed my thoughts and I shot up and sighed. ‘Aishh.. Jinja!’ I sighed frustrated while I put a hand on my chest. ‘You are like a ghost.’  Jinyoung chuckled and wrapped his arms around me. ‘Mianhae,’ he kissed me again and I stood on my toes to reach closer for his lips. He placed his hands around my waist and cheek and pulled me closer. I stopped and stared at him with a smile. There was a little cute twinkling in his eyes and they betrayed himself that he wanted more. His lips met mine again and he walked with me to the bed, it looked more like dancing because we didn’t really see where we were going to, but I let him me guide me like a leader. He placed me on his bed while kissing me tenderly.  My breath was going heavier. ‘ What is he planning to do?’ I thought , of course I know what he was going to do. I rolled from under his body to the other side of the bed. My heart jumped but I don’t want to do it, not yet. ‘No, I’m sick, I’m tired, you can’t do this right now’ I thought. I inhaled some air and breathed a few times out. My health was lacking. ‘ I’m sick, I have a fever, you will get sick too’ I said to him. ‘Hu? What , oh yes, I was just bringing you to your delicious chicken wings.’ He responded me with an awkward smile. He looked a bit confused to me. ‘Oh, how can I think so erted about him, after he did so much for me.’ I thought. He shove the food plate to me and revealed the damping food from under the lid. There I saw the food again. The water came into my mouth. ‘Ooh there are more chicken wings’ I said happily. I took it and ate it gracefully. I deserved this after such a stupid needle. ‘Omy, so delicious.’ I thought while rolling my eyes to the ceiling.  

‘Let’s go downstairs to the kitchen, you can eat comfortable there and you can use some condition.’ Jinyoung said to me. ‘But I don’t wanna…’ I whined. ‘I just hate it to go somewhere when I’m sick.’ I pouted.   I with my hands through my hair.  He looked with a smirk at me. ‘ Who ‘s the doctor here?’ He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and looked at me. ‘Oh, no, not that look again.’ I whined. ‘What?’ he asked me like he didn’t know anything. ‘That you-will-get-a-needle-if-you-don’t-listen-to-me look. Alright… alright… I’ll go.’

Jinyoung smiled and shrugged his shoulders. ‘Being a doctor is fun.’ He thought while he stuck out his hand to me but I rejected it and took a chicken wing and chewed it in my mouth as I proceeded my walk.

 

Starryfire's chapter ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter 

Thanks for commenting, subscribing and reading ^^

Feeling very happy

Don't worry, something good is on the way...