Chapter 15: Sky Drawn With Cotton Candies.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

'Hmmm...' I slowly moaned. I reached for my head and slowly opened my eyes. The room was dark and curtains hung in front of the sun light. I opened one eye and looked at the ceiling. There was a slight headache while my stomach was growling endlessly. 

I rubbed in my eyes and lifted myself a little up. Now I remember where I was. The nurse office but there was nobody. I yawned and rubbed in my eyes again. My sight was still a little blurry while my stomach was flat from hunger. 

I wanted to rub on my stomach but something blocked my way. I looked at it and pulled a little onto the material. It did keep my warm during my sleep and I wondered who had put me on this bed. 

I looked at the jacket and recognized it. 'Didn't Jinyoung wear this when he just has arrived at our school?' I thought. I could smell the scent of Jinyoungs. 'Ha!' I suddenly thought. 'Jinyoung was the school doctor!' I exclaimed in my head. And when I thought that, the door opened and revealed Jinyoung. 

Jinyoung looked up at me and smiled. 'Had a nice sleep?' he asked me. I nodded slowly and sat up right against the wall. 'Still a little sleepy.' I admitted while rubbing against my temples with my handpalm. Jinyoung nodded and came closer. He bent down on me and his face was just a few inches away from me. 

'Don't scare me like that. You should eat a lot at your age. There's no need to be more skinny and to faint due hunger. You're beautiful as you are.' he smiled. I looked deeply in his eyes and rolled with my eyes afterwards. 'That's not the reason. And every doctor tells that crap.' I protested while I folded my arms. 

Jinyoung smiled more wider and made him have eye-smiles. 'I'm not saying this as a doctor. I'm saying this as your boyfriend.' he smirked while he kissed my cheek. I widened my eyes and gasped softly. 'B-Boyfriend?' I asked him. There has to be a mistake. Him as my boyfriend? Mine?

Jinyoung nodded and looked amused. 'Yes, something against it?' he smirked. I looked at him and shook my head. 'It's just that... You, two... Um.. I' I stuttered as he breathed against my cheek, closely next to my face. Jinyoung just laughed while he placed his hands in my neck, pushing my face forwards. 

He put his lips on mine and took my breath away. He then paused for a second and I took my chance. 'Jin-Jinyoung, someone might see us.' I said while I breathed heavily. Jinyoung shook his head and kissed my jawline. 

'I locked the door. Remember that I'm very sly at doing things.' he smirked before kissing me again. I gasped softly and began to smile. 'As a fox.' I muttered from under my breath with a smile. Jinyoung laughed and pulled away. 

'Come, you need to eat.' he smiled while stretching an apple out to me. I stuck out my tongue and pulled an disgusted face. 'I don't want to eat an apple.' I pouted at him while folding my arms again. Jinyoung sighed and bit in the apple. Then he smacked his lips as he chewed his piece of apple. 'It's sweet~, just like you.' he teased. 

I looked away and shook my head. 'Only sweet?' I pouted. Jinyoung chuckled and walked closer to me. He placed his hands next to me and bent down. 'You know what I want to say.' he smirked. Then he was about to kiss me but then a knock disturbed us. Jinyoung stood up and sighed while he unlocked the door. He opened the door and stared at Kwangmin who looked past Jinyoung. 

'Is, is she alright?' Kwangmin asked him. Jinyoung nodded and unblocked his way by stepping aside. 'Go, ask yourself.' he smiled. Kwangmin began to smile and walked over to me. '______~ah! Do you know how worried I was when I heard from a few students that you fainted due anorexia?' he asked me. 

I rubbed my neck awkwardly and smiled cheekly. 'Keurea, is that what they told you?' I asked him. Kwangmin nodded and looked at me hopefully. 'You don't have anorexia, do you?' he asked me concerned. I shook my head and looked confused at him. 'Do I look that thin?' I asked him. 

Kwangmin nodded and hugged me. 'Oh, fine. I really thought... Ooh, nevermind.' Kwangmin sighed relieved. I chuckled and patted his back as his grip tightened more. 'Owtch, Kwangmin... You can let go of me.' I moaned out of breath. Kwangmin let go of me and smiled. 'Jinyoung, can she go now? I think that the teachers are missing her.' Kwangmin joked. Jinyoung looked up and nodded. 'Yes, she can go. She's alright.' Jinyoung smiled. Kwangmin laughed like a little kid and helped me step off from the bed. I walked past Jinyoung and took the apple over from him. I bit in it and looked up at JInyoung with a smile. 'Guess what, you're right. It's sweet.' I said while winking to him.

Kwangmin walked in front of me and was already out of the room or should I say, out of our sight. I took my chance and stood on my toes. I grabbed Jinyoungs arm for more grip and pecked his lips shortly. 'Stay well.' Jinyoung whispered before letting me go.

I smiled brightly and nodded. Then I went to catch up with Kwangmin.

'So, mr. Pikachu, which class are we taking?' I asked him. Kwangmin turned his head to me and smirked. 'Something you might like, mrs. Pichu.'

'And that's?' I asked him while I made the 's' longer at the end of my question. Kwangmin patted my head and smiled brightly. His smile was so wide that it made him slit his eyes like a fox. 'Maths.' he nodded with his head.

I poked him and pouted. 'You're mocking me! I hate maths.' I whined like a little kid. Kwangmin laughed and ruffled my hair. 'That's because you offended the pig earlier.' he smirked.

'Arraa... I'll buy you a big pig money-box for forgiveness.' I mocked. Kwangmin smiled wide again and nodded. 'That's a deal. Now I have two pig money-boxes. One from you and one from Jinyoung. The pig still works.' he smirked before he walked away.

'YAH!!!' I yelled after him. 'Deceiving people with the pig is an offend too. Yah!!'

 

 

Mianhaeyo for not updating for such a long time ^^

This was Smilecake's chapter ^^

Please look forward to the next chapter and ofcourse thanks for subs and commenting!!

Love you guys!! ^^

Bye!