Chapter 5: A Secure Hero.

A Night Without A Million Raindrops

 

'Pika-pika-pika-pikachu-pika-pika-pikachu~!' That's all what I could hear while I was lying in Jinyoungs warm arms. Kwangmin and Jinyoung both sang the pikachu sound and Kwangmin was the one who liked to yell it out loud which made people look at us. I shyly hid myself more deeper as I saw another glare from another person again.

'Kwangmin!' I hissed from under my teeth. Kwangmin ignored me and sang further. 'Pika-Pika-Pikachu~!' I struggled heavily in Jinyoungs arms and tried to kick Kwangmin but too bad, I was too far away from him. Jinyoung who noticed my struggle, let me down and looked at me questioning. 'If you don't want me to drag you, just say so.' he said, making me blush. Everytime when he talks, my heart jumps more and a blush came across my cheeks. 'No. It's not that. It's, I'm a little ashamed, Kwangmin is like a... idiot.' I spoke with a lot of pauses. Jinyoung chuckled and kissed my cheek and I became flustered. 'You know, we can dump and run away from him.' he whispered in my ear. I looked up at him and smiled. 

'Can we please do that?' I pleaded and Jinyoung looked amused. 'Sure, on 1, 2, 3...' I looked past Jinyoung at Kwangmin who was still clueless and singing. When Jinyoung counted to four, we both sprinted as far as we could, abandoning Kwangmin behind. At first he didn't notice but when we were almost out of his sight, he yelled at us. 'Yah! Yah! Come back here! Pali!' When we were running next to each other, Jinyoung slipped his arm around my waist and pushed me to run faster. We both laughed, like two rebbelious teenagers, escaping from their mom but little did he know that I became to feel more for him with everytime he touched me. 

'Alright, I think he won't catch up to us now.' I panted while looking at the direction where Kwangmin should be standing but he wasn't there. Jinyoung who was panting too looked around and nodded. 'Yes, I think so too but hey,... Um.. Do you perhaps know the way back?' he asked me while he looked a little concerned. Then I looked around too and noticed that we ran into a forest. I know what kind of place this was and knew the way by heart. 'Yeah, just follow me.' I smiled while I proceeded my way out of the forest. Jinyoung just followed my and didn't let his eyes off me. I could feel him staring but I was too busy searching the way back. The way back didn't seem so easy as I thought. The place had changed and here and there, there were a few trees cut down, making me confused of which tree it was that pointed me back home. Even knowing the way back by heart, I haven't come here in ages, so a little bit less easier.

After a long walk, we still didn't manage to found our way and Jinyoung became worried as the sky was becoming darker and we were still in the forest. 'Eh...hey, not that I'm not trusting you or something but are you sure that we are going the right way?' he asked me. I bit my lip and turned to him. 'Well, at first it looked easy but the longer I tried to remember the more it changed here. I can't even remember the trees that always brought me back home when I was little.' I confessed with a little voice. A strange feeling began to overwhelm me as I felt the cold grabbing my warmth and the sight between us more blurry. I couldn't even see him properly anymore due to lack of light and since he was wearing a black T-shirt, it made it worser. I thought that he would be mad but instead, he smiled gently at me. 'Looks like we're lost.' he chuckled. I nodded and bit my lip. 'Mianhaeyo for not finding the way back.' I apologized and gulped.

Then suddenly a rustle behind me made me flinch. 'What was that?!' I said shocked as I flashed my eyes everywhere. It was already very dark and I couldn't see properly. I turned my head back at Jinyoung and didn't see him standing anymore. 'Jinyoung?' I shrieked from fear. The sky above me let a few raindrops fall down and I looked at the sky. Soon, multiple raindrops fell onto my face making me close my eyes as it stinged a little when it fell into my eyes. The rustle came back and I stumbled back with closed eyes. 'J-Jinyoung? W-where are you?' I asked again with fear and my heart pounded more. I began to breath heavier as I still couldn't find Jinyoung. Then a third rustle appeared but this time behind me and a dangerous growl could be heard. I flinched and turned my body around. I tried to wipe the water from my face, to create a clearer view but everything was still blurry. Then a loud cry followed.

I shrieked and tried to run away but instead of running away, I bumped into someone. I screamed again but got stopped by a hand. 'Sstt...Don't make them scared. Wolves will attack you.' His voice. Jinyoungs voice was soft and gentle, yet stern. I closed my eyes as I could feel his body against mine and his arms wrapping around me, pulling me more closer to him. 'J-Jinyoung..' I whispered afraid. Jinyoung walked with me slowly backwards, like a professional who knew how to deal with wild animals. '_____~ah, listen to me.' he whispered in my ear. I nodded as I heard him and tried to concentrate at him. 'When I say go, you and I are going to run. Don't look back and try to clasp onto me as long as you can.' he ordered me. I nodded again and felt Jinyoung sticking an arm to me and wrapped his warm hand around my wet wrist. 'NOW GO!!' he yelled suddenly and in a second, I was running away with him. He pulling me while my legs were a little wobbly and I was on the verge of almost falling when I had noticed how fast Jinyoung can run but still, I tried as hard as I could to hold onto him, like he had told me. 

Finally after a tiresome run, I could finally manage to see lights shining in my eyes. I didn't recognize the house but the house next to it was something I would never forget. We have arrived at Kwangmins home. Both panting, hand in hand and soaked wet. Jinyoung looked back at me and smiled as I was still standing behind him. His hand was still holding onto me and I got a feeling that he won't let go of it. My heart beat faster the more he touched me.  'Come, let's surprise Kwangmin that we're back.' Jinyoung chuckled with his wet hair sticking onto his face. I nodded and grabbed his hand with my both hands for more security as he pulled me to Kwangmins house where Kwangmin was standing with a worried look at the frontdoor, waving at us.

'Pali! Pali!' he yelled.

 

Whatcha think? ^^

Smilecake out!

Please look forward to the next chapter ^^!

Ppyong~!!