you're my best friend. (BAEKYEOL special)

I need you, my other half.

 

                Dizzy. Blurry. He can’t see anything clearly as soon as he opened his eyes. He felt his head spinning around and he can’t even get up. ‘What’s wrong with me?’ he thought to himself.

                “Oh, Yeolie!” the voice. He knew that voice very well. But he can’t seem to see the owner of that beautiful voice. “Thank you God! Thank you!!” the voice said in joy.

                All of a sudden, Baekhyun’s face was really near to his face. “You’re awake, Yeolie.. finally..” Chanyeol saw Baekhyun was in tears as his vision went back to normal. Baekhyun’s eyes were red, his nose too. “Hey, what’s wrong?” he tried to get up but Baekhyun stopped him.

                “don’t move, Yeolie. If there’s anything you want, just tell me, okay?” Baekhyun Chanyeol’s hair lovingly. Chanyeol was confused. He can’t even remember what happened. “Hyunnie..” “Yeah??” “What.. happened to me?”

                Baekhyun his fingers gently on Chanyeol’s cheek. “You got hit by a vase..” Chanyeol’s eyes widened. “What? Who..” “Luhan Hyung’s on it again..” Baekhyun said calmly. Knowing exactly how his Hyung would act every time he’s angry, Chanyeol quickly understood. “Ah.. He’s mad.. now I remembered..”

                 “How do you feel now?” Baekhyun hold Chanyeol’s hand tightly. “a bit dizzy, but better, I guess..” Chanyeol tried to hold his bandaged head, but as soon as his hand was on the wound, he can’t help but to yelp in pain. “ouch!! That hurts!”

                Baekhyun can’t help but to cry as he saw Chanyeol in pain. He loves Chanyeol so much, that whenever the other boy got hurt, he felt it too. He really wanted to yell on Luhan for hurting the love of his life, when the boy don’t even do anything wrong towards him. All he was doing was walking behind Xiumin. Really, if he got martial arts like Tao, he would kick that Hyung’s hard. But Kris told him (and all of them) to understand Luhan, as he’s always like this whenever he’s mad. Throwing things, that is.

                Too bad, Chanyeol doesn’t even know that he loved him to death. He might think of Baekhyun as his best friend, roommate. The guy that would be there for him, whenever he needed. Baekhyun was afraid, afraid that Chanyeol would avoid him if he knew. He rather being friends than losing Chanyeol forever. He rather keep his feelings than Chanyeol pushing him away.

                “Baekhyun..” He immediately wiped his tears, hearing Chanyeol’s calling him. “What is it, Yeolie?” “Why are you crying??” Chanyeol asked innocently. ‘seeing you like this, it hurts me, Chanyeol..’ He shook his head, “I was worried..”

                “You did?” Chanyeol said, looking at Baekhyun directly. Baekhyun can’t look at his eyes, he only nodded weakly. Chanyeol smiled, thinking how cute Baekhyun is every time he nodded.  “Baekhyun.. I felt thirsty..” he said slowly.

                “Be right back!” Baekhyun immediately stood up, going to the kitchen to get Chanyeol a drink. As fast as lightning, he went back to his shared room with Chanyeol. “I got some juice, plain water, cold water..” he said as he brought back a tray full of different drinks. “Which one do you want, Yeolie?” Chanyeol laughed, “cold water, please..”

                As Baekhyun helped Chanyeol to sit up, Chanyeol asked. “were you really worried about me just now?” Baekhyun was a bit surprised of Chanyeol’s question. He nodded, “I was..” “How much?” Chanyeol asked as he sipped his drink. “So much..” ‘So much that I felt like dying.’

                “Why?” Chanyeol asked again. Baekhyun smiled at him as he held Chanyeol’s hand tight. “You’re my best friend, that’s why…” ‘Because I’m so madly in love with you, Park Chanyeol..’

                “Really? am I your best friend, Byun Baekhyun?” Chanyeol frowned, as he let go of Baekhyun’s hand. “Well..yeah. you don’t think of me as your best friend?” Baekhyun was a bit hurt. ‘he must be thinking of me as his team member. Or roommate only..’

                All of a sudden, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun’s arm, pulling him closer towards him. Baekhyun was shocked at Chanyeol’s action. Their faces were only centimetres away. “Wha..what’s wrong..” Baekhyun stuttered as he tried to step back from Chanyeol. But Chanyeol pulled him close, and..

                Chanyeol kissed the other boy passionately. Baekhyun was once again surprised, thinking of what had happened. Chanyeol realized Baekhyun wasn’t responding, quickly broke the kiss he gave to the smaller boy.

                Baekhyun was stiff. He blinked his eyes many times, as he put his hand on his lips. ‘What..what just happened?’ “You..you hated the kiss?” Chanyeol said after a while, and Baekhyun was still stiff, standing at the same spot. “You hated it don’t you?” Chanyeol said as he sighed. “I guess I’m just a friend of yours, after all..”

                Baekhyun was finally grasping the situation as he heard Chanyeol said that. “N..No..” Chanyeol looked at the other boy, trying to get the meaning. “I don’t hate the kiss..” and..and I..I don’t think of you as a friend..” Baekhyun said as he sat on the bed where Chanyeol lay. “I..I actually love you.. more than a friend..” he blushed as he said it. “I love you since the first time we…”

                Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun for another kiss, and this time Baekhyun responded. Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun’s face, as the other boy wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s neck, closing the distance between them. The kiss was sweet, and passionate. It was full of love, and it made both of them felt like flying. They broke away as the two were gasping for air. Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tightly, and he rested his head on Chanyeol’s shoulder. Chanyeol kissed the other boy’s forehead and ruffled his hair.

                “I love you, Byun Baekhyun. Since the first day I saw you in this room.. Be mine..” Baekhyun was once again on the verge of crying as he heard the most beautiful word in his life. He looked up to Chanyeol, before kissing the taller boy’s neck lightly.

                “I love you, Park Chanyeol. I would do anything to be yours..” Chanyeol smiled as he lied down on his bed with Baekhyun. Baekhyun rested his head on top of Chanyeol’s chest.

                “Be with me, forever. Stay with me, and love me with all your heart..” Chanyeol said, before the two slept with smiles on their faces, knowing that they belong to each other, since the first day the laid eyes on each other, in this room. On the day Baekhyun entered the company to be a trainee, he had entered the heart of Park Chanyeol.   

~Outside the room~

                Tao was standing closely to the door of Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s room. He tried to hear what the two were talking inside. All of a sudden, a smack on his head made him yelp in pain.

                “Stop being such a stalker, Hwang Zi Tao…,” Kris said calmly. Tao was about to kick the person who hit him on his head, but when he knew it was Kris, he smiled cutely.

                “I was just curious about the 2 of them. I’m sure they’re in love with each other..” he said as he walked next to Kris. “Let them be..” Kris answered shortly.

                “When will I have someone special?” Tao said slowly, but Kris heard him. “I guess I’m not enough, huh?” Tao quickly peck Kris’s cheek, making the older smiled. “more than enough.”

                “God, the most scariest thing in the world…~” Chen said as he saw the two men acting lovey dovey in front of him. What made it more scary was Kris, the man with less smile and Tao, the martial arts ninja, acting like a newly-married couple. ‘Love..’ he thought to himself, smiling alone as he saw the two men walking hand in hand across the room.

 

~break from hunhankai love triangle. ^^~