Chu.

I need you, my other half.

 

                “Hyung, I seriously have no idea when we will debut..,” Sehun said as he lay down next to me in the practice room. We were given and hour break, and all 12 of us were too lazy to go out and move around. We were all scattered on the floor. There’s Baekhyun sleeping (and snoring loudly) in sitting position with Chanyeol on his lap, grumbling about how tired he was in his sleep.

                “Hyung-nim~~~” Jongdae protested towards Xiumin as the oldest of the 12 kept on beating him in the Mandu game. Kris was sitting on the sofa with Tao, as he was explaining the Korean words to the younger. Suho was sleeping on top of Kyungsoo’s stomach, and Lay was eating some bread while listening to his mp3 with Kai.

                “I know right…,” I said to Sehun. We were tired, we had been practicing non- stop for 2 months already. Yet, there’s no news on our debut stage. We don’t even know what’s our group would be called. Once, we decided to give the group name ourselves. Chanyeol wanted us to be called ‘Super 12’, Suho wanted us to be known as ‘Fantastic 12’, Kai said he wanted the name ’12 Gods’. But nothing beats our Hyung-nim, Xiumin’s idea, which was the 12 monkeys. And it was actually accurate, as our manager that took care of us trainees would called us monkeys as we always goof around and made noises.

                The company had always said that our debut stage would be next 2 months. But the next 2 months had been 10 months in total of waiting. Sometimes, we felt like giving up. The company’s been keeping us on hold for a long time. But, Kris told us to be strong, to stay together until the very end. We would be energized whenever we heard Kris saying motivational things. I mean, Kris is very good at giving motivational speeches, you know? Maybe he read too much, I guess?

                “But I would wait for our debut stage patiently…,” I continued. Sehun turned his body to face me. “Me too, Hyung. Can you imagine? Spotlights on us all, fans cheering our names, stage with our names on it….,” Sehun said as he was smiling. ‘that smile, so handsome.’

                “Our hard works would pay off, right?” I said as I looked at him. He nodded cutely. “I don’t care how long it takes, Sehun.” I said again as I faced him. Both of us were facing each other now. I felt shy as I looked Sehun on his eyes. I realised I was blushing when Sehun fixed my hair as he mumbled ‘your hair’s messy’ while smiling. “Me too, Hyung. As long as we’re together.”

                Hearing him saying that, I felt like having butterflies in my stomach. ‘As long as you’re here with me, Sehun.’ “As long as all 12 of us, 1 stage.” He said again. I nodded. We have been through a lot, all 12 of us. I really hoped we’re not gonna be separated. Especially, this boy that I have special feelings at.

                “What are you guys talking about?” Kai said as he lay right between Sehun and I. ‘such a block,’ I thought to myself. “Nothing..” I answered. “Debut..” Sehun answered. Kai nodded as he pull Sehun close so he could rest his head on Sehun’s chest. Seriously, I felt so jealous and deep inside me, I wanted to ask him to get off Sehun. “it won’t be too soon, though.” Kai said. Sehun looked at him sadly. “What did the CEO told you?” “Are there new trainees coming?” I asked curiously. Kai shook his head. He took my hand and locked his fingers with me. (which is totally normal for him to do so, as he did to everyone) “we’re not confirmed to debut as 12.” “what??” Sehun and I slightly shouted. “so you mean, not all of us can debut?” Sehun said as his hands were Kai’s hair lightly. ( I was so jealous, you know?) “I don’t know. That’s what the CEO said.” “But on the bright side, no new comers.” He continued. I slightly felt relieved though. Having new comers is not a problem for us. But all 12 of us were super close to each other. Even when Lay doesn’t talk too much, Chanyeol whined a lot, Suho always had mood swings, Baekhyun snores loudly, Kris won’t smile, Tao is a ninja, Kyungsoo laughed weirdly, Xiumin bullies us all, Jongdae is a scare baby, Kai the bromance leader, and Sehun the mature maknae, (and they called me Luhan the baby face Hyung)without any one of us, it would not seemed complete. Our relationship bonded strongly. And if new comers entered, they might suffer on being alone.

~                                                                                                             ~                                                                             ~

 

                “I’m going home!” Sehun said. Sehun and Jongdae don’t live with us at the dorm as their houses are near our company. Jongdae decided to stay in the dorm tonight as he still wanted to play with Xiumin.

                “Take care, baby.” Suho ruffled Sehun’s hair. Suho was always tough on Sehun as he is the maknae of the team, but most of the time he was like a guardian, not to Sehun only, but to us all. That’s why his nick name is Suho, which means Guardian.

                “Why do you have to leave?” Kai said as he hugged the maknae tight. “Jongdae Hyung stayed!” he said again, pouting. “Sorry, Jongin. Omma and Appa might miss me,” he said as pinched Kai’s cheeks.

                “see you tomorrow, Sehunnie.” I said as I wave him goodbye. “Bye, Luhan~” Hearing him calling me without the ‘Hyung’ word made me blushed. It sounded so.. manly of him. Suho hit Sehun lightly on his head. “Luhan HYUNG!” and then, he turned to me and said, “How come you’re not angry when he called you ‘Luhan’ only, and when I did it you strangled me to death?!” he asked to me, faking anger. I was trying to find the answer for Suho’s question, but a sudden peck on my cheeks made me forget what I wanted to say.

                “Luhan Hyung loves me, that’s why.” Sehun said, winking to me after he kissed me on my cheeks. I felt my cheeks burning red, and I was speechless. Kyungsoo gave me the ‘oh, look at you. You’re dying in happiness’ look, and Kris smirking.

                “Bye~~” Sehun waved cutely to all of us. I managed to say bye back to him normally, despite how nervous and happy I was after the sudden kiss.

                “You’re so lucky to receive the kiss..,” Kai sighed, right after Sehun was out of sight. “Sehun had kissed his parents and noona only in his life.” He left me with the statement that struck a lightning to my heart. ‘I’m his first kiss?’

                “Luhan Hyung might not sleep tonight!” Chanyeol said as he held Baekhyun’s hands tightly. (these two seemed to be inseparable nowadays). “one step closer, don’t you think?” Xiumin said, making me felt clueless. What are these guys talking about?

                No, wait! Seriously?! I was caught liking Sehun????

                “Yeah. You’re caught.” Tao said in Chinese. (seriously, this kid is a ninja or something coz he can read minds!) “What?” I answered, pretending to be clueless once again.

                “You. Liking Sehun. Obviously.” He said, leaving me, standing in front of our dorm, mind restless.

 

~so, how do you guys think of the story so far? do comment and subscribe, please. ThankGyu~