unstable emotion.

I need you, my other half.

 

“Gege..” Lay’s voice woke me up right away. I felt so tired, my eyes hurt badly. Most probably because I cried the whole night.

“Oh my…GOD!” He slightly shouted, I immediately got up from my bed to see what’s bothering him.

“Ge.. what’s..what’s going on here?” he asked to me in Chinese. I looked around, and realized how messy things were in the room I shared with him. Books were everywhere, pillows on the floor (yes, I slept without one). It looked like a chaos.

“Uh.. I.. I was..” “Ge, I don’t care if you don’t wanna share what’s bothering you to do this..this ruckus here.. but please clean up the room..” Lay said calmly before he head out the room. “Yi Xing!” I shouted, earning him to stop in front of the door. He turned around, “Don’t tell anyone..”

“About what?” he asked, confused. “Th..this..” I said, pointing to our messy room. “I wouldn’t be proud to tell them about this too, ya know,” he sarcastically said as he head out, leaving me to clean the room all by myself.

~                                                                                             ~                                                                                             ~

                “Good Morning, Hyunggg~” Chen said cheerfully as he walked pass me in the kitchen. “Morning..,” I replied weakly. Hearing how I sounded that time was totally not how I used to reply him, Chen looked at me while munching a toast on his mouth.

                “Hyung~~ what’s wrong??” he asked while chewing the toast that Lay made. “You looked tired.. and sad..” he said as he cup my face. I shooked my head, “Emm.. Hyung’s not feeling well..” I lied. Chen quickly shoved the toast he was eating into my mouth. “Here Hyung, eat! Eat and have strength..” he said. ‘Strength? I need my heart back.’

                As I headed to the living room, Kris and Tao were already there, eating cereals with a serious look on their faces. I sat next to Xiumin, who’s busy watching the early morning news. Lay kept on looking at me, maybe still puzzled on what happened to me last night.

                “So, how’s our love boy doing?” Xiumin turned to me and asked, as he’s no longer interested on the news. “What?” I asked as I forced myself to watch the TV rather than seeing his eyes.

                “Aww. You know, chu chu chu~~” he sang it like F(x)’s Chu. My face turned red, and Chen kept on teasing how my ears turned red too.  Kris and Tao focused on me too, and I saw Tao’s smiling to me.

                “It’s just a peck, that’s all..” I said, trying to avoid their gazes. “Don’t play dumb, Lu. We all knew you had a crush on him.” Xiumin said again as he poked my cheek. The cheek where Sehun gave me a kiss. “have you confessed?” Tao asked straight forwardly.

                “Con..confessed?? what are you talking about?? Sheesh..” I said as I walked back to the kitchen, trying to control my emotions. But then, our doorbell rang, and Lay went to see who’s coming to our dorm.

                “Hello brothers~ Guardian’s here!” Suho said, smiling as he entered our dorm, with Baekhyun and Chanyeol following him right behind. “Oppa!!!” Xiumin shouted playfully as he hugged Suho, pretending that he’s a girl.  

                “Where’s Kai and Kyungsoo?” Kris asked as Suho sat next to him. Hearing Kai’s name, I was once again reminded about Sehun. Kai, the one that Sehun liked. Kai, the boy who Sehun thought about every day.

                “Still sleeping. Kai slept late last night, and Kyungsoo can’t sleep as Kai ket on talking on the phone the who~~~le night..,” Suho explained with his hand gestures. “You and Siwon Hyung’s the same, Hyung~” Chen said, receiving a smack by Suho.

                ‘The whole night?’ I thought to myself. He must be calling Sehun, since he was on hold the time I talked to Sehun. I felt like crying again, as I pictured the two talking on the phone, talking about how they loved each other, missed each other….”Arghh!” I shouted without myself knowing.

                “Hyung??” Baekhyun was already next to me in the kitchen, he looked puzzled. I looked at him, with my hands on my head. “Headache..” I replied, to kept him from asking me questions. Suho and Xiumin went to the kitchen too.

                “What’s wrong?” Suho asked as he looked at me. “Hyung’s getting a headache..” Baekhyun answered as he grabbed the orange juice on the table. “Might probably thinking about Sehun ALL DAY LONG..~” Xiumin said. Suho chuckled a little, but then he looked at me as he saw I was trembling with anger.

                “Stop it, Minseok.” I said, clenching my fist tight. “I was just joking, Lu. Take it easy..” he said nervously. “He..he likes someone else..” I cried as I said it. I can’t stand my feelings anymore. I clenched my fist tighter and tighter, but I still can’t stop crying.

                “Lu..Luhan..” Xiumin tried to come closer, but I stepped backwards. “don’t..don’t worry, I’m fine.. it’s just..” I said as I sobbed. “Silly me to think that…” I continued again. “You’re not okay, Lu. I knew it.. come here..” Xiumin said again, trying to get closer and closer to me, to hug me. I pushed him away.

                “Don’t!” I shouted. I walked away from the kitchen but Xiumin grabbed me by my hands. “Stop right there, Luhan..” I tried to let myself go from his grip, but I can’t. Due to my unstable emotion, I grabbed anything that was near me to throw hardly it to Xiumin so he let me go.

                But he dodged away, and it hits Chanyeol’s head who’s right on his back. Chanyeol looked at me, right before blood came from his head. Xiumin quickly let go of my hand and went to check on Chanyeol. “I felt.. dizzy..” Chanyeol said as he fell flat on the floor. I was shocked. Too shocked to see blood coming out non-stop from his head. Then I realized what I threw to him just now.

                It was a glass vase. And there were some glass flakes stuck to his bleeding head. I felt down to the floor, right after I realized how stupid I was to do that. I cried again as I saw Chanyeol passed out.

                “Chan..chanyeolie??!! God, NO!!” Baekhyun shouted as he hugged the fainted Chanyeol. All of a sudden, Suho grabbed my hand and took me to my room as I saw Baekhyun was crying hard and Lay was calling our manager.

 

~I got a question for yall. Do you guys like Baekyeol? Would you guys like a Baekyeol special? Please comment and tell me your opinion. ThankGYU. (: ~