almost.

I need you, my other half.

 

I cried out loud as Lay forcefully kissed and bit my lips. I started to felt like I was going to pass out any moment soon if he didn’t stop. His bare chest on top of mine, making me felt suffocated, plus my crying was unstoppable.

                “Y-Yixing. Don’t do this.” I begged him. He wasn’t the Zhang Yi Xing I know. The kind, helpful little brother of mine. He turned evil, full of force.

                He broke away from the kiss, letting my pinned hands go and step away from me.

                “G-ge..” He once again came to me, but this time, he was crying. He wanted to hold my hands, but then he step back, afraid. I sat up, trying to confront him, to settle this- this matter we’re having here.

                “Yi-Yixing-ah.” I reached for his hands, but he was still standing there, crying. I got up and hugged him tight. I don’t even know why I did that. I knew what he did was wrong, but I can’t see him like this. I don’t want to lose him.

“g-Ge I’m sorry…I was wrong…” He hugged me back, as tight as I was hugging him, sobbing aloud.

“N-no. it’s okay, Yixing-ah.”

“It’s not okay, Ge. I did this to you, to Sehun. I shouldn’t do this, I’m so stupid..”

                He let go from my hug, grabbed his t-shirt on the closet, still crying. “Wh-where are you going?” I asked. “To meet CEO. I’ll fix this, Ge.”

                “No, y-you don’t have to.” I said, as Lay turned around, looking me in confusion. “he said he won’t change the line up again. It’s final.” “w-what??”

                I sat on my bed, looking at my bandaged hand, still bleeding after all the rough things Lay did to me. I motioned him to sit next to me. he hesitated, and later sat next to me, sighing deeply.

                “I-I’m sorry. It’s all my fault.” I rest my hands on his thighs, sighing. “why don’t you tell me before?”

                “I tried to tell you. But.. but you kept on talking about Sehun.. and I-I knew I don’t stand a chance to win your heart. But.. at least, don’t leave me in Korea alone, Ge.” He said, taking my hands and locking it with his.

                “I knew you only like Sehun. I knew it. that’s why I kept on sleeping in the living room. I was afraid.. afraid that I did things like t-this.. but that day, I couldn’t help it. I was too angry. I thought the CEO won’t allow the line up change. So I said I’ll leave SM. And I don’t know they took that seriously. I-I’m so so sorry, Ge. I am. But please, don’t leave me.” I hugged the younger tightly once again, now that I knew how he was feeling all this time. I felt sorry for him.

                “Yi Xing-ah.. I’m sorry. I don’t even know..” I whispered to his ears. As he let go from my hug, he smiled a little. “It’s okay, Ge. I was wrong. I knew you love Sehun, and Sehun only. I shouldn’t be doing this.” he said, standing up.

                “But Ge.. please remember. I-I will always like you. But don’t avoid me, please.” He said, leaving me alone in the room, starting to feel sorry for Kai, the boy that I punched hard.

 

~i'm just curious, where do you guys live, i mean, hometown? hehehe simply curious kay?~