I'm so curious, YEAH.

I need you, my other half.

 

                “Hello?” His voice made me felt nervous all of a sudden. Blank, simply expressing my mind that time.

                “Luhan Hyung~~” Sehun’s voice filled with aegyo made me came back to reality. I smiled, imagining his face as he did the aegyo. It would be so cute.

                “Oh, Sehun-ah.” “What’s the matter, Hyung? Why did you call me?” I don’t even know why I dialled his number too. I mean, I was on my bed, I can’t sleep. And the first thing I do was calling him. Right before I realised I was dialling, he picked up the phone.

                “Nothing. I was bored.” I said, as I rolled to the side of my bed. “You missed me, Hyung?” hearing him said that, I quickly sat up, shocked.

                “Wh..what?! me? Mis…missing you??” I stuttered. I was so afraid that I get caught missing him too. It seemed like Tao knew I liked Sehun, and I guess the others knew well too. No wonder, they kept on teasing me.

                “Haha. You don’t miss me, Hyung?? Then why do you call 1 AM in the morning?” he slightly laughed, and I was still imagining how cute he’d look whenever he laughed and showing his eye smile. And without myself noticing, I was blushing.

                “Told you I was bored..,” I said. “Where’s Lay Hyung?” he asked. Lay and I are roomies, but Lay really likes sleeping on the couch outside, most probably because he watched the cooking programme on TV before sleep. "Outside, watching TV.."

                “So, what should we talk about then, Hyung? You want me to accompany you on the phone till you feel sleepy?” he asked caringly. “are you sleepy, Hun?” I really want to talk to him face to face every second. But I guess, talking on the phone every night would be enough for me so I wouldn’t miss him too much.

                “Nope. Don’t worry Hyung, I’ll be here for you..,” he said sweetly.

                “So, Sehun..,” I wanted to ask him a lot of questions, well private questions. But I was too shy to ask him face to face. I’m afraid he might laugh at me or think I’m such a busy body.

                “What is it, Hyung?” he said again. “Have you ever been in love?” I asked straight forwardly. But Sehun paused for awhile, no answer from him.

                “Sehun? It’s okay you don’t have to answer it if…,” “No, Hyung. I was finishing my maths homework. What was the question again?” “You, have you been in love?” I asked again. I can hear him laughing on the other side.

                “Me? in love?? Hyung, you must be joking, right??” he laughed. “What’s so funny with that?” “What made you think I would be in love? I don’t even talk to girls a lot..,” he laughed, and somehow I felt so relieved deep inside. “So you don’t have a girlfriend, right?” “what kind of girl would like me, Hyung? I’m not even good looking..” “You?? Ugly?? You must be kidding me, Sehun! You’re the most handsome guy I’ve ever seen in my …” then I realised I was actually praising him way too much, like a girl praising her boyfriend. Sehun laughed, (thank God, I thought he was going to think that I had a crush on him) “You’re saying like that because people said we look similar, right Hyung?”

                “Off course! If you’re ugly, than I’m ugly too!” I said playfully. “How bout you, Hyung? Do you have a special someone in China?” he asked. Me? haha. It would be amazing if there’s a girl that like a guy who looks like a girl too. Back then, all my friends were all girls, and once a guy wanted to ask me out, thinking that I am a girl since I walked with my girl friends. (I guess, I can brag that I’m the prettiest of them all? Hahah)

                “Nah, I’m a good kid. I don’t date during my school days.” I said. “oh~~ so both of us are still single, huh Hyung?” he said, laughing again. I felt my cheeks turning red, I felt shy all of a sudden. “Ye..yeah..”

                “Hyung, do you have a special feelings towards someone now?” Sehun’s straight forward question made me choked. How am I supposed to answer this when he’s the one that I have special feelings for? For a moment, I really wanted to know what’s his respond if I told him directly that I like him. But I’m afraid if he’ll reject me and doesn’t want to be friends with me again.

                “Nope. I don’t have anyone special in my heart now..,” I lied. ‘YOU, Oh Sehun. You.’ “Too bad, I got one though..” he said, making me once again feeling somewhat, eager to know and curious. “Re..really?” “Yeah~” he said, and he sounded nervous.

                “Who…?” “Hyung, promise me you won’t think of me differently, okay??” he sounded very nervous, making my mind restless. “Hyung! Promise me!” he was almost shouting, it seemed like he’s serious about this.

                “I got it. I got it.” I said, not trying to pressure him, but somewhat I’m so curious. “Hyung, I don’t know how to say this… but…” “She’s in our company, isn’t she?” I realised I sounded disappointed, and I can hear my heart beating slowly.

                “Hyung, that’s the problem… it’s a HE.” My eyes lit hearing it’s a guy that he’s talking about. ‘Please.. let it be me~’ “Hyung, don’t think of me weirdly, pleaseeeee~~~” he desperately said. “Oh..oo yeah sure..” Just tell me who’s the lucky guy, Sehun!

                “He’s..oh, he’s on the phone right now~” he said, as I gulped hard.

                 

~Thank you for subscribing, and please continue to comment. Your comments means a lot for me ^^ happy April Fool day, and EXO'S debut is 9th April~